Milkmaxxing to grow taller after puberty.

mozartofbabylon

Forum Supporter
Alright Peatards,

I am embarking upon financial suicide in hopes of reopening my growth plates and hitting 6’4”. I am 23, almost 24, and currently sitting at about 6’3 1/4”.

The plan:
- 3-4 quarts of raw milk daily (a gallon is about $20 where I live)
- max effort sprints 2-3x week
- rugby 3x week
- minimum of 3,200 calories daily
- minimum of 200g protein daily
- lots of boiled potatoes
- lots of raw honey
- 3 minutes of dead hangs from pull up bar daily
- 8 hours of sleep per night. No alarm clocks

I’ve seen lots of anecdotes on here of fellow peaters growing in their mid and late 20’s. Time to see if I can do the same. Gonna document my journey here. Feel free to chime in with any tips, anecdotes, musings.

Start: 12/20/2023

Morning height: 6’3 3/4”
Mid day height: 6’3” 3/8”
Bedtime height: 6’3” 1/8

Runenight201

@JamesGatz has claimed to grow 3 inches since Peating, but as far as I know he didn't document his results and provide proof, and so just as with anything else claiming any results, skepticism is warranted until proven otherwise.

I don't think there's anything wrong with eating a quality diet and if the goal of growing taller gets you to eat better well then have at it, but to be honest you're already in the top tier of height for any developed country I cannot help but question why you feel the need to grow even taller. If there's something holding you back in this life I can assure you there's no way it can be your height, and if you're going to "financially suicide" for that then I can't help but say that that is a very stupid thing to do for such a goal given your current height.

Looks like a solid diet and physical training routine to me. However I’m unsure of whether there is evidence that growth plates can re-open after being closed. Best of luck to you and keep us updated. Also what position do you play in rugby? Great game, I played for many years across different platitudes including flanker, 8 man, center and wing.

Dapose

Forum Supporter
Alright Peatards,

I am embarking upon financial suicide in hopes of reopening my growth plates and hitting 6’4”. I am 23, almost 24, and currently sitting at about 6’3 1/4”.

The plan:
- 3-4 quarts of raw milk daily (a gallon is about $20 where I live)
- max effort sprints 2-3x week
- rugby 3x week
- minimum of 3,200 calories daily
- minimum of 200g protein daily
- lots of boiled potatoes
- lots of raw honey
- 3 minutes of dead hangs from pull up bar daily
- 8 hours of sleep per night. No alarm clocks

I’ve seen lots of anecdotes on here of fellow peaters growing in their mid and late 20’s. Time to see if I can do the same. Gonna document my journey here. Feel free to chime in with any tips, anecdotes, musings.

Start: 12/20/2023

Morning height: 6’3 3/4”
Mid day height: 6’3” 3/8”
Bedtime height: 6’3” 1/8

My dad grew one inch in his 30’s.
My bet is that with your protocol above that you will put on a nice amount of muscle and get stronger. I can’t imagine you will grow taller from this bulking diet and bad a$$ work out schedule.
If your main priority is to get taller I would do one sprint session a week or less, and do your rugby. But I would add 8-10 mile walks. 4 days a week. Walks not runs. Don’t walk on sidewalks walk around parks and let your feet and legs be on grass and uneven surfaces, hills etc.
A detail with your diet might be less milk, add butter and salt to your potatoes. You will need it. And add grape juice and or sweet orange juice. Coffee with milk and sugar.
Walk more. Walk a lot but not compulsively. Park far away when going to the grocery store etc.
good luck!

GreekDemiGod

6ft3 vs 6ft4 is not going to make a difference in your dating life. If you can’t get women at 6ft3, a great height to have btw, gaining one more inch should be the least of your priorities.

OP
M

mozartofbabylon

Forum Supporter
Looks like a solid diet and physical training routine to me. However I’m unsure of whether there is evidence that growth plates can re-open after being closed. Best of luck to you and keep us updated. Also what position do you play in rugby? Great game, I played for many years across different platitudes including flanker, 8 man, center and wing.
Lock or loose forward, usually at flanker. Not tall enough to play lock exclusively... yet! In all seriousness, yeah, best game on earth. Gave me plenty of injuries that remain to this day, but also a tree trunk neck and plenty of great stories on and off the pitch.

OP
M

mozartofbabylon

Forum Supporter
@JamesGatz has claimed to grow 3 inches since Peating, but as far as I know he didn't document his results and provide proof, and so just as with anything else claiming any results, skepticism is warranted until proven otherwise.

I don't think there's anything wrong with eating a quality diet and if the goal of growing taller gets you to eat better well then have at it, but to be honest you're already in the top tier of height for any developed country I cannot help but question why you feel the need to grow even taller. If there's something holding you back in this life I can assure you there's no way it can be your height, and if you're going to "financially suicide" for that then I can't help but say that that is a very stupid thing to do for such a goal given your current height.
Love Gatz - his posts are a sea of outrageously thought-provoking insights and he reconciles intuition with peatarian dogma in a hilarious way - but he's a satirist through and through lol. "Financial suicide" was a bit hyperbolic. Yea, I'm plenty tall and it's a vain pursuit, but if somewhere within my bones lies the possibility of growing another 3/4" of an inch or so, then I figure achieving it will be just the cherry on top of becoming a healthier and more vibrant organism as a whole... so why not?

OP
M

mozartofbabylon

Forum Supporter
My dad grew one inch in his 30’s.
My bet is that with your protocol above that you will put on a nice amount of muscle and get stronger. I can’t imagine you will grow taller from this bulking diet and bad a$$ work out schedule.
If your main priority is to get taller I would do one sprint session a week or less, and do your rugby. But I would add 8-10 mile walks. 4 days a week. Walks not runs. Don’t walk on sidewalks walk around parks and let your feet and legs be on grass and uneven surfaces, hills etc.
A detail with your diet might be less milk, add butter and salt to your potatoes. You will need it. And add grape juice and or sweet orange juice. Coffee with milk and sugar.
Walk more. Walk a lot but not compulsively. Park far away when going to the grocery store etc.
good luck!
Tremendous stuff here. I walk a lot on the beach, prob about 2-3 miles. Gonna have to crank those numbers up.

I figured I could handle the 2-3x sprints with the amount of quality sleep I'm getting each night, but I will see how I feel on higher volume vs lower volume.

In his 30's! Does he have any ideas about why he grew that inch? Was it over a short period of time or did he just realize one day that he was taller than he'd been all his life?

Dapose

Forum Supporter
@mozartofbabylon He was pretty serious about the one inch. He was a truck driver his whole life. Triple trailer through the Rocky Mountains! Super high stress! In his later 30’s he started golfing for the first time in his life and got really obsessed with it for stress relief, exercise and whatnot. He started playing a lot. Always walking the whole coarse… this is surely not scientific. Who knows if he actually grew longer bones. 🤷‍♂️ but why not?
I myself am 6’4” and I tell you it’s great!
Let me know when you get there!

Comstock

@mozartofbabylon He was pretty serious about the one inch. He was a truck driver his whole life. Triple trailer through the Rocky Mountains! Super high stress! In his later 30’s he started golfing for the first time in his life and got really obsessed with it for stress relief, exercise and whatnot. He started playing a lot. Always walking the whole coarse… this is surely not scientific. Who knows if he actually grew longer bones. 🤷‍♂️ but why not?
I myself am 6’4” and I tell you it’s great!
Let me know when you get there!

My guess is that the golf stretched him out, after lots of inactivity as a trucker. If golf helped people grow, I think we'd hear a lot about that from golfers lol. Did he carry his clubs with him? Or roll them in a bag or have a caddy?

paco

My guess is that the golf stretched him out, after lots of inactivity as a trucker. If golf helped people grow, I think we'd hear a lot about that from golfers lol. Did he carry his clubs with him? Or roll them in a bag or have a caddy?
I also thought the same thing.
Guitar players with a lot of years of practice generally have the left hand fingers slightly longer than the other hand cause their tendons in that hand are well developed and stretched.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals