Low Toxin Diet More Fiber Means More Bile Binding/Excretion, More Detoxification And A Happier Liver. Isn't More Better?

Clyde

The big question is:
Why not eat as much as possible when the chart below indicates consuming over 100 grams is physiological?
Current Pharmaceutical Design, 2009, 15, 1415-1427

Studying the Human Gut Microbiota in the Trans-Omics Era - Focus on
Metagenomics and Metabonomics

Capture3344.JPG

Last edited:
Try it. I've done it for a single day on two occasions... felt like I was eating all day. After about 70g I started to feel somewhat congested and irritable... and then as I got closer to 100g, I got that 'lava poop' sensation brewing in my gut. It's really quite uncomfortable and by the time I experienced that, it made any form of fiber look unappealing... similar to the overconsumption of dessert and then looking at a cake with heavy frosting.

Richiebogie

Hi @Clyde,

Does it say what food they reckon was eaten to produce the 150g - 250g fibre sample (Reference [102])?

OP
C

Clyde

@Twohandsondeck It depends on the fiber source for me. I can eat over 100g of fiber from lentils and feel fine. I assumed it was because they have a relative high proportion of insoluble fiber. The trick is probably finding the right foods because there's lots of nuance that the fiber counter doesn't capture. I recall a discussion on the forum about a higher insoluble fiber ratio being better.

I should mention that processing could also make a big difference. Boiled wheat berries might digest better than if you ground them up and turned them into bread. Our teeth will leave a lot of the fiber structures in tact where the grinder will not. The fiber counter will say nothing's changed.

Does it say what food they reckon was eaten to produce the 150g - 250g fibre sample (Reference [102])?
I don't know the details but I've attached the paper for anyone interested. 250g seems impossible but maybe Twohandsondeck or someone else would like to test the limits of the human colon. I imagine you'd have to live every moment of your life a few feet from a bathroom.

Attachments

• Studying the Human Gut Microbiota (fiber consumption).pdf
    380 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom