Must be vaccinated before Euthanasia

OP
Drareg

Drareg

If the total financial collapse that is one possibility for the future comes to fruition. We may see financial sector people throwing themselves off high rises, and the line ups for euthanasia centres resembling the vaccination line ups last year. This would be depressing in itself but when you consider the possibility that a total collapse of the western economic systems may be the result of a meticulous plan set in motion fifty plus years ago, encompassing not just the financial system but also the physical and by direct attachment mental health of the populations and then adding the psychological operations included into society to target and fracture its most basic and fundamental foundations of the family and communities.
If one is a believer in the spiritual realm or the balance of the universe etc, there seems to be historical links to indicate that these entities tolerate this stupidity or madness for a certain amount of time but not as a permanent scenario as it appears to go against the natural law which should work in harmony with the laws of man.
Clearly we are off the path of this natural law if I dare say we are in the weeds, and they are infested with pit vipers.
It's plausible, I don't think they will collapse the entire system though, they need their wealth, they also need to be able to pay people who work for them, if the currency has no value then the ruling class won't have protection, if anything we see a 2008 like scenario but selective bailouts, a huge amount of people go bust, not everyone of course, the ruling class then start to monopolise, de growth is exactly what they want, they have already framed de growth as a positive to save the planet so the monopolisation can be framed by progressives and NGO's as good.

They really need people to die off, the digital geofencing is likely too difficult to do with 7 billion people, the tech is also not that good, too many people looking to hack it when the populace is 7 billion.
A mass die off event will be necessary.

Did you see the collapse of the crypto currency luna? Folks have seen 3 million go to 2000 in a matter of hours, many on the luna reddit thread are talking about suicide, bizarrely some folks where posting about losing everything and being suicidal on the wrong reddit thread, there is a my little pony thread called luna also.
Tether crypto is the next to go, its clearly a ponzi propped up by dodgy bonds, when this coin goes a huge junk of other coins that are linked into will also go, its a glass castle, if you know anyone with crypto profits tell them to get out asap.

J.R.K

It's plausible, I don't think they will collapse the entire system though, they need their wealth, they also need to be able to pay people who work for them, if the currency has no value then the ruling class won't have protection, if anything we see a 2008 like scenario but selective bailouts, a huge amount of people go bust, not everyone of course, the ruling class then start to monopolise, de growth is exactly what they want, they have already framed de growth as a positive to save the planet so the monopolisation can be framed by progressives and NGO's as good.

They really need people to die off, the digital geofencing is likely too difficult to do with 7 billion people, the tech is also not that good, too many people looking to hack it when the populace is 7 billion.
A mass die off event will be necessary.

Did you see the collapse of the crypto currency luna? Folks have seen 3 million go to 2000 in a matter of hours, many on the luna reddit thread are talking about suicide, bizarrely some folks where posting about losing everything and being suicidal on the wrong reddit thread, there is a my little pony thread called luna also.
Tether crypto is the next to go, its clearly a ponzi propped up by dodgy bonds, when this coin goes a huge junk of other coins that are linked into will also go, its a glass castle, if you know anyone with crypto profits tell them to get out asap.
Good advice on crypto, I never understood that portion of the financial sector so I stayed clear.
I am personally invested in mutual funds myself but I am considering moving funds into precious metals (a physical asset not just on paper or digital). I agree that the whole concept of the economy collapsing seems to be one possibility that is towards the end of the worst case scenario in terms of the confidence and positivity scale but I have found to prepare for the worst and hope for the best seems to be how my life works.
I would suppose that the elites would have vast financial assets in places such as the Cayman Islands and Switzerland. With that being said it would be plausible that there could be an orchestrated collapse of the financial markets by calling in the loans on the derivatives market after” the preferred clients” have safely exited the market at a high. Then collapse the markets and wait until the assets reach rock bottom then purchase the land, stocks, financial institutions at bargain basement prices. This has been seen before out of their playbook in nineteen twenty nines Black Tuesday.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

A new idea for a resort to add to their spa services
@haidut @Lollipop2 @Peatness @tankasnowgod @Regina @Giraffe @Drareg @yerrag

Gas chambers and death in 2022, looks like science an innovation is being used to maintain the eugenicist status quo.

J.R.K

Gas chambers and death in 2022, looks like science an innovation is being used to maintain the eugenicist status quo.
It looks that way, you know before joining the forum I was never aware of the term Eugenics. I knew like everyone else about the Germans and the Nazis final solution.
But I like I presume most of the other people in the west, never heard the term Eugenics or Malthusian for that matter.

Lollipop2

Oh my 😱 How nutso - how horrible!! What world have we become. People wake up! Say NO.

@J.R.K Thank you for tagging me. Makes me sick….😪

Lollipop2

Makes me sick….😪
Unfortunately it won’t let me edit. I really do not want to put this out in the world. The whole entire idea is far from light and is serving the darkness. I choose light and would not mind seeing the company go bankrupt. This does not serve the planet.

tankasnowgod

From the article-

Nitschke has become notorious over the past several years due to his high-profile promotion of his “do-it-yourself death pods,” airtight capsule-shaped pods in which the suicidal can seal themselves and release a nitrogen gas that will knock them out in 60 seconds and kill them within 10. It is not as swift a death as the lethal injection method but does have the benefit of ensuring that other people do not have to be involved.

While I have no doubt that the pods could be dangerous and lethal, I don't think they would be that quick and effective. Not sure what they mean by "nitrogen gas." There is nothing toxic about the bulk of the nitrogen that we breathe, and the only way that could be lethal is by displacing all oxygen. This route isn't very effective, according to gas chamber expert Fred Lutcher, and basically, you would be asphyxiating yourself. I don't think it would be an easy or quick way to go. I would think some deaths could take several minutes, maybe hours. I don't know how well the pods would be built for this. I'm guessing that they wouldn't do a "death test" at the factory, so it would be anyone's guess how well they work.

If it is some toxic gas, like Nitrogen Dioxide, that would be incredibly dangerous to anyone working with the pods. Lutcher also talks about how potentially dangerous gas chambers were when they used as capital punishment, as they required a full cleaning after each execution, and the body also had to be decontaminated, from washing the skin with bleach, discarding the clothes (which were minimal), and airing out all areas of hair, so that workers like undertakers and such wouldn't accidentally poison themselves when working with the corpse. Pretty much any other method of killing someone (a firing squad, hanging, electric chair, lethal injection) is going to be so much safer for everyone involved in the execution, from the executioner to the witnesses.

Basically, gas chambers just aren't a safe and effective way to kill people, despite any propaganda to the contrary. So, just like the Covid vaccines in that sense.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom