My Log On EMF At Home Investigation

Lukas

Have you tried calcium channel blockers? EMF are known to act calcium channels. I think some people on the forum lowered their EMF sensitivity by taking selenium, zinc and magnesium. Cypro and most steroids like Pregnenolone, Progesterone, Andro or DHT can block calcium channels too.

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

Have you tried calcium channel blockers? EMF are known to act calcium channels. I think some people on the forum lowered their EMF sensitivity by taking selenium, zinc and magnesium. Cypro and most steroids like Pregnenolone, Progesterone, Andro or DHT can block calcium channels too.
Thanks for the suggestions! I am gonna try K2 and magnesium. Electrolytes. Latet selenium and last resort preg and andro. I think K2 is the best of them all to block EMF.

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

I have managed to bring levels down in my bed with aluminium foil but the whole house is completely exposed. There's a huge celltower just 170m away in direct line of sight and same height of the house. The readings are crazy in the terrace.

Cirion

Yeah that sucks. Are you going to try to move soon?

I myself made the mistake of bringing my scanner in my car on my ride home from work to validate a few suspicions I had as to why I always feel like passing out in my car on the ride home from work...

sure enough.... sigh.....

Let's just say there is one stretch of road in particular that is so high that my scanner can't even measure it.

I'm off to send in an application to the local Amish community.

lampofred

I'll try first with cardboard and aluminium foil that I have it at home. Aluminium foil blocks it decently it seems. Just using folded aluminium I have managed to bring it down to sustained 0.2 mw/m2. No peaks. Still far from what would be desirable but a big improvement I think. Thanks!!

So just placing aluminum foil over the outlets you aren't using is enough to drastically lower electric fields?

Will definitely be doing this if I'm understand it properly

Also, shiny side or dull side should be facing the outlet?

InChristAlone

Outlets are the least of our concern though! Magnetic radiation cannot be blocked out by placing one sheet of foil. So any device or tower around the bedroom will be getting through. Distance is the main factor.

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

So just placing aluminum foil over the outlets you aren't using is enough to drastically lower electric fields?

Will definitely be doing this if I'm understand it properly

Also, shiny side or dull side should be facing the outlet?

Fred,

The electric fields from outlets are only a concern if you are sleeping with one less than 1 meter from you. This is easy to disable if you have a separate circuit breaker for it. If you have not, then as I said it is only of concern if you are close to them.

The good thing is that the aluminium foil blocks COMPLETELY the electric field and you don't need to be away from the outlet. It doesn't go to zero because even with the whole circuit box shut off the basal levels at this home are 1-3 V/m. See the pics :

1.jpg

135 Volts per meter.

2.jpg
A single aluminium foil piece inbetween. I am pushing the meter against the outlet so there's only maybe 1mm or less of aluminium in between.

2 Volts per meter.

It works. Either side, the shiny or dull, it doesn't make any difference.

Last edited:
OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

Outlets are the least of our concern though! Magnetic radiation cannot be blocked out by placing one sheet of foil. So any device or tower around the bedroom will be getting through. Distance is the main factor.
If you have one of those next to your bed creating a 130 V/m field in your head, then that is a big concern I think. It is not uncommon to have that.It can happen also with wires in the wall that you can't see.

But yeah magnetic is more difficult. Luckily I don't have dangerous levels of those at home.

InChristAlone

If you have one of those next to your bed creating a 130 V/m field in your head, then that is a big concern I think. It is not uncommon to have that.It can happen also with wires in the wall that you can't see.

But yeah magnetic is more difficult. Luckily I don't have dangerous levels of those at home.
I wonder if you place the meter somewhere else does it pick up any of the signal? Because from what I heard EMF's wrap around, or maybe that was just magnetic?

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

Yeah that sucks. Are you going to try to move soon?

I myself made the mistake of bringing my scanner in my car on my ride home from work to validate a few suspicions I had as to why I always feel like passing out in my car on the ride home from work...

sure enough.... sigh.....

Let's just say there is one stretch of road in particular that is so high that my scanner can't even measure it.

I'm off to send in an application to the local Amish community.

I can't move right now and I would like to be able to stay here for some months to save money. So I have to work to bring levels down with things like the aluminium or canopies or I don't know. And more important make myself more resilent to them.

And who knows maybe in my next job there are also crazy EMF levels. This thing has only started, it is going to be worse as years pass. I have to work to not be so vulnerable to them. It is the only way to go.... or... be preparing my Amish application!

The huge fields you pick up with the meter in the highway are E, M or RF fields ?

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

I wonder if you place the meter somewhere else does it pick up any of the signal? Because from what I heard EMF's wrap around, or maybe that was just magnetic?
Janelle the problem is that you have to know where the wires run inside the wall. And I don't know. The best test I think is measuring the fields in your bed and then when you take blocking actions see if they go down.

InChristAlone

Janelle the problem is that you have to know where the wires run inside the wall. And I don't know. The best test I think is measuring the fields in your bed and then when you take blocking actions see if they go down.
ok so you wouldn't be able to rule out the wires, I don't have a meter, so I have not played around with it.

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

@Janelle525 see this pic. There's no outlet here. The nearest one is a bit more of 1m away which is enough for the readings to go to almost zero. But here it goes to 131. Why ? Because there's a wire here inside the wall, probably the one that powers that outlet. So even if I put aluminium foil on the outlet, the wire is still there. That's why I say the best way to block it is to measure it where you sleep.
20190215_220819.jpg

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

@Cirion were you aware of this ?

Vitamin D3 may be beneficial to individuals with electrosensitivity. Dominique Belpomme's team observed more than 450 patients on electromagnetic field intolerance from 2008 to 2011 and found Vitamin D deficient in 70% of the group. Vitamin D may be neuroprotective, helpful to maintain serum calcium levels, and may be beneficial for those with Multiple Sclerosis. Dr. Russell Blaylock explains that vitamin D can cool down overactive immune reactions that may be involved in multiple sclerosis.
http://www.emfwise.com/nutrition.php

Cirion

The fields I measured on the highway were RF fields.

I take upwards of 25-50,000 IU of vitamin D a day, does not seem to help my electro sensitivity.

But I don't think Vitamin D is a replacement for the sun. I think that actual sunlight probably helps electro sensitivity problems. It's still winter here so that doesn't help.

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

@Cirion

Regarding EMF issues (if they indeed are EMF related which I'm still not 100% sure)...

So far I'm having very good success with high doses K2 (Kuinone, SFA version, 10 drops topical, 10 oral) and 10 mg lithium orotate. It has allowed me to cut completely the glycine, taurine, inosine, l-theanine and tianeptine I was taking to mitigate anxiety/serotonin symptoms.

I'm still not 100% happy because it is big doses of both and they are not free of their own issues but... it is MUCH better.

Have you tried those ? Just in case.

Cheers

Last edited:

Dayman

what about a large pet cage to test to see if it will work like a faraday cage

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

what about a large pet cage to test to see if it will work like a faraday cage
I treat myself too much like a laboratory rat. Sleeping inside a pet cage would be too much, I could end up in the psychward quite easily. But maybe you have a point there... I could also follow a free retinol and carotene diet and treat myself like one of Grant Generaux mices.

Aluminium foil works quite decently problem is the whole house is irradiated, no escape.

I would try one of those sleeping canopies just as an experiment if they were affordable. But they cost like 800 USD. No thanks. As I see it, the way to go is create resilience against EMF, not avoiding it. This ammount of EMF is growing exponentially, we can't escape.

As I said, lithium orotate and K2 are working quite good. I want to try selenium and see.

Last edited:

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Hi, I have made some remarkable improvements by putting aluminum fly screen underneath mattresses, connected to ground but 'through' a 9V battery that is in between the ground wire connection. I completely removed the sleeplessness and ADHD of a teenager. The positive pole has to be connected to the screen and the negative pole is connected to ground. The reverse polarity gave me (at -27V) and a friend of mine ( at -100V!) severe nightmares. However, the metallic screen could aggravate the problem, since a metallic surface (or wire) will produce standing waves. But it is a cheap experiment to try out. Fly screen and wire, AC power plug and crimp connectors from Home Depot. 9 V battery clips can be ordered online from various sources. Ask me if you have any questions. Also look up my previous post on these subjects.

Regards, Stephan

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

Hi, I have made some remarkable improvements by putting aluminum fly screen underneath mattresses, connected to ground but 'through' a 9V battery that is in between the ground wire connection. I completely removed the sleeplessness and ADHD of a teenager. The positive pole has to be connected to the screen and the negative pole is connected to ground. The reverse polarity gave me (at -27V) and a friend of mine ( at -100V!) severe nightmares. However, the metallic screen could aggravate the problem, since a metallic surface (or wire) will produce standing waves. But it is a cheap experiment to try out. Fly screen and wire, AC power plug and crimp connectors from Home Depot. 9 V battery clips can be ordered online from various sources. Ask me if you have any questions. Also look up my previous post on these subjects.

Regards, Stephan
Stephan, thanks for the tips. I am not really sure I get your idea.

How is a metalic sheet under the matress gonna block the EMFs?

I have checked electric and magnetic fields and those are not a problem, only the radio frequencies and they don't come from below

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals