+ 100 mg b6
+ Pycnogenol

Makes me a sex machine until my wife really sleeps of fatigue

Mg + 100 mg b6 after breakfast

8 eggs as breakfast for four whole boiled potatoes
Mashed together with peppers and 4 table spoon of olive oil on top of them

Fruits and vegetables with every meal

Bag breathing whenever u can

Looking on the sun directly with your eyes until you sneeze or your eyes start watering

Magnesium 200 mg + zinc 50 mg
After a lunch of meat and salted boiled potatoes

That doesn't take days
But from the first day you feel difference

That's my daily life
And I'm better than even before finasteride

That's simply my experience guys

Good luck

brix

What happens when you stop taking them?

I cured my pfs and now take nothing most days.

OP
Baltazar

Baltazar

Just feel less strong

I work 12 hours a day
Active job

D3 and coffee and those things
Are great supplier of energy

brix

Hey brix what did you do to cure it? I just stopped propecia about a month ago.

I took a low dose anti-progestin (a medication called Ella) for 5 days. This brought back libido and erections 75%. Then focused on digestion and eating healthy which got me back to baseline.

I would say my libido and sexual function is the best it’s been in my entire life now.

aarfai

@brix do you know if Mifepristone was successful for PFS? I know some of the guys at hackstasis used it to help PFS

I took a low dose anti-progestin (a medication called Ella) for 5 days. This brought back libido and erections 75%. Then focused on digestion and eating healthy which got me back to baseline.

I would say my libido and sexual function is the best it’s been in my entire life now.

dude you took the morning after pill? how did you come to the conclusion? were you worried about the safety of this?

@Baltazar do you eat calcium?

brix

dude you took the morning after pill? how did you come to the conclusion? were you worried about the safety of this?

@Baltazar do you eat calcium?

Yes I did. I split the pill into 6ths. Very low dose. Haidut has posted studies about males using mifepristone successfully. Mifepristone is similar to ella in that it blocks progesterone receptors, which resensitizes the receptor. I am active on hackstasis and suggest looking over there for more posts and info. Many others have been “cured” or made progress from pfs.

OP
Baltazar

Baltazar

Hey may weather king

Well I eat calcium for sure
I eat strained Greek yogurt named FAGEH

It’s every where in south Florida

I eat a cup to 2 a day

OP
Baltazar

Baltazar

I don’t like to take any t3 t4 or any hormones

I think every one should do first the spectra cell test

And start from there

IMHO

My thyroid is somehow like a kid thyroid now

Lonewolfx

Thanks brix! If you could share what your diet roughly looked like that would be great too.

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut what would happen if a male took an anti progestin such as a morning after pill?

The morning after pill is actually a potent progestin, not an anti-progestin. I think the most commonly used one is levonorgestrel. The only commercially available anti-progestins I know of are RU486 and Ulipristal, but those are anti-glucocorticoid more than anything else so it is hard to separate their cortisol blocking effects from their anti-progestin ones. Be that as it may, both RU486 and ulipristal are used by males or things like Cushing syndrome and muscle wasting due to HIV/cancer/etc.

sladerunner69

For post finasteride

As I'm one
And im perfect now

Pycnogenol is the best for it
Dhea component it in 1 mg doses sublingual

Glycine 15 grams in a gallon of water
Sip from it all day long

300 mg caffeine 3 times a day

Magnesium 200 mg after every meal

Vitamin D3 with dinner
+ Mg
+ 100 mg b6
+ Pycnogenol

Makes me a sex machine until my wife really sleeps of fatigue

Mg + 100 mg b6 after breakfast

8 eggs as breakfast for four whole boiled potatoes
Mashed together with peppers and 4 table spoon of olive oil on top of them

Fruits and vegetables with every meal

Bag breathing whenever u can

Looking on the sun directly with your eyes until you sneeze or your eyes start watering

Magnesium 200 mg + zinc 50 mg
After a lunch of meat and salted boiled potatoes

That doesn't take days
But from the first day you feel difference

That's my daily life
And I'm better than even before finasteride

That's simply my experience guys

Good luck

What is the reason for the pycnogenol? And is your diet mostly comprised of meat and potatoes?

sladerunner69

The morning after pill is actually a potent progestin, not an anti-progestin. I think the most commonly used one is levonorgestrel. The only commercially available anti-progestins I know of are RU486 and Ulipristal, but those are anti-glucocorticoid more than anything else so it is hard to separate their cortisol blocking effects from their anti-progestin ones. Be that as it may, both RU486 and ulipristal are used by males or things like Cushing syndrome and muscle wasting due to HIV/cancer/etc.

I wonder why the guys on hackstasis are having success treating their pfs? They say it works fast and effectively to bring their libido and energy back up to par. The drawback is they complain about what seems to them to be high prolactin and/or adrenaline issues.

Do you think it supresses cortisol, raises prolactin, and stimulates GABA?

sladerunner69

Important question: did you experience the high prolactin and adrenaline side effects? Was your diet peaty or dis you follow golbeuv's seafood and rice diet advice?

brix

Important question: did you experience the high prolactin and adrenaline side effects? Was your diet peaty or dis you follow golbeuv's seafood and rice diet advice?

Prolactin yes, but I used lisuride during it.
Not sure about adrenaline. I did not change my diet which is not peaty. I followed a diet high in fat and protein after I got a hair test done, which helped.

sladerunner69

Prolactin yes, but I used lisuride during it.
Not sure about adrenaline. I did not change my diet which is not peaty. I followed a diet high in fat and protein after I got a hair test done, which helped.

And the purpose of a hair test is to determine if you are a fast or slow oxidizer, right? That never made much sense to me. I think the idea that one can become a fast oxidizer through improving the metabolism is central to Peat's work.

So you used lisuride and ella at the same time? Anything else to bear in mind if one were to experiment with it? Did you take any minerals or anything else?

Last edited:

brix

And the purpose of a hair test is to determine if you are a fast or slow oxidizer, right? That never made much sense to me. I think the idea that one can become a fast oxidizer through improving the metabolism is central to Peat's work.

So you used lisuride and ella at the same time? Anything else to bear in mind if one were to experiment with it? Did you take any minerals or anything else?

Right. I’m a fast oxidizer and the idea is that this type of metabolism is caused by imbalances and minerals. They tailor a diet and supplement regimen to get you as close to the middle range for all minerals.

I found that copper, magnesium, and calcium all helped me with hair and libido before I got a hair test. Low and behold, my hair test was low in all of these. I decided to take these based on gbolds general fast oxidizer plan.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals