Mysterious effect of activated charcoal - will my feet fall off?

Earguild

Hello,

I wonder if anyone has experience or knowledge of an effect of Charcoal House AC which I just experienced: symmetrical flushing on the upper faces of my feet?

-Looked like a clown had painted red makeup on inner half of upper face of each foot, and the outer may have been a little paler than usual
-First noticed a few hours after drinking a tablespoon of AC in a few cups of water, and nothing else consumed since, except more water
-Associated with a very slight heat and itching, neither of which I would have noticed if I hadn't looked at my feet
- More or less completely disappeared within ~20 minutes of my first noticing

Could it be due to some kind of detox?

A mild first sign of Erythromelalgia? Besides that, Google offers nothing. It didn't seem dangerous or I would have gone to a doctor.

I hope my feet will still be attached to my legs in a week...

OP
E

Earguild

Further application of Google-fu makes me think it's Raynaud's phenomenon. Not very scary, but I'm still curious as to how it was triggered. Otherwise, I feel great, so I'll try more AC in a few days.

Momma

Look at this map. I have found ACM mapping pretty reliable.

A98BDCBD-71AA-4F67-B02A-D2B3F2012BF5.png

OP
E

Earguild

Even more googling and raypeatforum-searching has led me to this theory:

Activated charcoal lowered my serotonin, like Haidut says in this thread
(Gut Dysbiosis May Cause Autism Through Cortisol And Serotonin)

I'm (genetically?) special and unique, and this circumstance combined with the serotonin reduction to cause an episode of Raynaud's, which is attested in this study:

"...the strong temporal association between SSRI administration, the relief of Raynaud's phenomenon and the occurrence of erythromelalgia suggests that serotonin metabolism (and SSRI) is involved in the pathophysiology of Raynaud's phenomenon and erythromelalgia."

I also felt cold for a little while, and I think that was a sign of lowered cortisol.

No. You're best amputating them ASAP. I'm sorry.
This is persuasive. I will consider your advice
Look at this map. I have found ACM mapping pretty reliable.

View attachment 48641
This sent me down a path which ended at a youtube video of someone getting a reflexology-inspired foot massage. Very interesting!

lucid&alive

Ray didn't use charcoal because of the chance it could block capillaries. That kind of sounds like what is happening.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals