Nails And Hair Not Growing As Quickly

ro.

Hi guys,

It's been 8 days since i last cut my nails and it looks like i cut them only 2-3 days ago. I used to cut them every 7 days. I think my hair has also slowed down in growth. Does anyone know what this could mean?

Thanks

M

marikay

Hi guys,

It's been 8 days since i last cut my nails and it looks like i cut them only 2-3 days ago. I used to cut them every 7 days. I think my hair has also slowed down in growth. Does anyone know what this could mean?

Thanks

What is the quality of the nails and hair now that the growth has slowed?

OP
R

ro.

Pretty much the same as before. Always had very healthy looking nails and hair. My hair is receding though, which started around 1 year ago. Only noticed the nails slowing in growth over the past few weeks though, which is incidentally the same I time moved from Malta back to the UK. Pretty weird.

whodathunkit

Possibly a stress reaction. Moving is a primary life stressor.

tyler

One of the things I noticed as a result of a Peat inspired diet and lifestyle was a slow down in hair growth and it became way more thick and full.

I think it's a good sign.

Ewelina

When I started peating my hair started growing much faster and became darker and thicker. Also nails were stronger. I think it was mainly gelatin. I don't see this effect when I eat collagen, though.

Last edited:

Nan

I want my hair to grow thicker and healthier. It's so much information to know. What exactly are you eating everyday to get the thicker hair?
Raw milk, eggs, fresh orange juice, etc? How much. All info would be so helpful.

Jill82

I've used olive oil for thicker and healthier hair and it really helps. I've heard that eggs and avocado should also help.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals