New world order = good?

Marie2000

Hi guys, im probably very ignorant, please don't come up to me.

I am gen Z, to me all this stuff of a new world order does not seem so bad, at least regarding food?.

the brave new world and hunger games society do seem off, like a lot ofc. But I also feel that major changes can occur for the good.

While agriculture is being under attack, and I agree is bad, let's face it, thinking that all farmers are angels is naive. People are opportunistic. Not because they want, or not because they are of ill-nature (although some might be, I do not intend to generalize) but maybe because they had no other choice and things have been like this for a long time (extractive agriculture, with profits being the solely purpose, not nurturing a community and being part of an ecosystem and hence having certain responsibilities with it).

Meat from this type of exploitations often sucks too.... The meat from the supermarkets is each timeless nutritious and less tasty.

I feel this pandemic, gives my generation the opportunity to step in. Baby boomers while very revolutionary (they said **** off to establishment), have also been pretty psychopathic and corruptive regarding business and the world they have created.

The narratives of the new world order, whether be actually good or not, sort of give my generation a sense of mission to do things better and to want to make them better for real (otherwise we will face collapse and we do not want that).

Could things be done differently? YES without fear-mongering? I wished... but I do not see my generation raised by baby boomers (raised by deeply traumatized parents (world wars, migrations, displacing, the 20s then the depression crisis) having much motivation to do anything about the world unless we are given the illusion we can do something good for the wolrd and feel good about ourselves (Something our parents never did hehe) while doing it.

Lastly, its simply impossible to know what conspiracy theory is correct. Is there a point on going down the rabbit hole other than disconnecting majorly from reality and the cotidianeity? The day to day surely is boring but also gratifying. The rabbit hole serves for missing out on the present, on experiencing life without the pessimistic lenses of what is going on behind the curtains which is quite fatalistic and deterministic imo.

Ofc we are already pretty wokish? so we dont fall for stuff like the rona, but I guess we can see it as an opportunity the world in general has to rethink its direction? I have seen a lot of people be less materialistic or more real after the pandemic. I feel it has its goods. Its like major areas of life that needed refinement or optimization are given the chnce to re ordr.

Anyhow, im interested in hearing what you guys think about conspiracy theories and what plce do they hold in your life! Also, if you did not know about consp theories, do you think you would b happier?

Thks in advnce!

Last edited:

Nemo

I am gen Z, to me all this stuff of a new world order does not seem so bad, at least regarding food?.

the brave new world and hunger games society do seem off, like a lot ofc. But I also feel that major changes can occur for the good.

While agriculture is being under attack, and I agree is bad, let's face it, thinking that all farmers are angels is naive. People are opportunistic. Not because they want, or not because they are of ill-nature (although some might be, I do not intend to generalize) but maybe because they had no other choice and things have been like this for a long time (extractive agriculture, with profits being the solely purpose, not nurturing a community and being part of an ecosystem and hence having certain responsibilities with it).

Meat from this type of exploitations often sucks too.... The meat from the supermarkets is each timeless nutritious and less tasty.

I feel this pandemic, gives my generation the opportunity to step in. Baby boomers while very revolutionary (they said **** off to establishment), have also been pretty psychopathic and corruptive regarding business and the world they have created.

The narratives of the new world order, whether be actually good or not, sort of give my generation a sense of mission to do things better and to want to make them better for real (otherwise we will face collapse and we do not want that).

Could things be done differently? YES without fear-mongering? I wished... but I do not see my generation raised by baby boomers (raised by deeply traumatized parents (world wars, migrations, displacing, the 20s then the depression crisis) having much motivation to do anything about the world unless we are given the illusion we can do something good for the wolrd and feel good about ourselves (Something our parents never did hehe) while doing it.

Lastly, its simply impossible to know what conspiracy theory is correct. Is there a point on going down the rabbit hole other than disconnecting majorly from reality and the cotidianeity? The day to day surely is boring but also gratifying. The rabbit hole serves for missing out on the present, on experiencing life without the pessimistic lenses of what is going on behind the curtains which is quite fatalistic and deterministic imo.

Ofc we are already pretty wokish? so we dont fall for stuff like the rona, but I guess we can see it as an opportunity the world in general has to rethink its direction? I have seen a lot of people be less materialistic or more real after the pandemic. I feel it has its goods. Its like major areas of life that needed refinement or optimization are given the chnce to re ordr.

Anyhow, im interested in hearing what you guys think about conspiracy theories and what plce do they hold in your life! Also, if you did not know about consp theories, do you think you would b happier?

Thks in advnce!

If you get the vaccine, you won't be around to rethink the direction of the world after the "pandemic".

I'm sure it's fun for you to think about how mass death will open up opportunities for you, but I doubt the elites are that into you.

"Conspiracy theory" was a term invented by the ClA to stop the populace from revolting after the ClA's assassination of JFK. It's meant to keep people stupid and unquestioning and believing that elites mean well for us.

Anyhow, I'm interested in hearing how you became a ClA dupe and what place that holds in your life. Does being ignorant and a ClA dupe make you happier?

Thks in advnce!!

grithin

(extractive agriculture, with profits being the solely purpose, not nurturing a community and being part of an ecosystem and hence having certain responsibilities with it)
Kind of insane to think a new world order, by the elite, that would have been monsanto GMO monocropping with no gene diversity, is somehow better than the free market. Improvements in food, as evidenced by the "organic" movement, can be had by consumer awareness. On the other hand, notions like "save the planet" are instilled in kids to get them to think centralized, government empowering solutions are the only solutions. But the interest of power holders isn't to save the planet, it's to ensure they permanently hold power and you permanently submit.

having much motivation to do anything about the world unless we are given the illusion we can do something good

gives my generation the opportunity to step in

An opportunity to step in and do what? The solutions that present themselves will likely be presented by those in power seeking to manipulate the pawns. And, actual solutions require a very good understanding of economics, of the philosophy of society, and high IQ. The older generations had a bit more of the knowledge necessary consequent to more reading and less distraction from entertainment, but even they completely failed consequent to insufficient IQ and too much entertainment (Adversity makes men, and prosperity makes monsters.). I find the newer generations have less patience for the non-pre-carved paths, and so they will go down pre-carved paths that just fit the system, including the pre-carved conspiracy paths (like some algorithm preferred youtuber making non-actionable videos about UFOs).

Lastly, its simply impossible to know what conspiracy theory is correct

Definitely not impossible, but rarely worth the effort of investigation. Once you have a correct economic model (oligopolistic powers seeking ruthlessly to gain more power and ensure continuance of power), it's not that necessary to know the details.

I have seen a lot of people be less materialistic or more real after the pandemic

You can get the same thing from going camping with people who watch a lot of television. But they revert as soon as the TV comes back.

Anyhow, im interested in hearing what you guys think about conspiracy theories and what plce do they hold in your life!

It's useful to know how bad the system is as a matter of planning (EMF being harmful, immunity from prosecution, corrupt judges, etc). Also useful for testing how zombified a person is by their willingness to entertain conspiracy theories. But, you can live a perfectly fine life without the knowledge - which is why so many do.

if you did not know about consp theories, do you think you would b happier?

For me, the problem is not a matter of knowing about them, the problem is attempting to do something about them. With the current citizenry, the effort has been a major waste of my time.

Chophouse360

If you get the vaccine, you won't be around to rethink the direction of the world after the "pandemic".

I'm sure it's fun for you to think about how mass death will open up opportunities for you, but I doubt the elites are that into you.

"Conspiracy theory" was a term invented by the ClA to stop the populace from revolting after the ClA's assassination of JFK. It's meant to keep people stupid and unquestioning and believing that elites mean well for us.

Anyhow, I'm interested in hearing how you became a ClA dupe and what place that holds in your life. Does being ignorant and a ClA dupe make you happier?

Thks in advnce!!
???????

Jem Oz

Thks in advnce!!
You are a genuinely rude person. This kind of response sums up why this forum has gone downhill over the past year. You hardcore great resetters - and even if it's all true, it's fair to say you are literally OBSESSED with it, to the point of mental illness - won't hear even the faintest whiff of scepticism or doubt. When you do, you can be incredibly rude and obnoxious. In that regard, you are no different to the hardcore pro-vaxxers or those who vehemently deny conspiracy theories. So, congrats.

OP
M

Marie2000

Thks in advnce!!
you sound manic haha take a sip of some Benadryl and re-read your comment. I noticed a trend in this forum, that many people here are deeply traumatized or at the end of the day not too good mentally... The reality is that bad stuff has happened always. You are delusional to think that the world will ever be perfect with no stress
You are a genuinely rude person. This kind of response sums up why this forum has gone downhill over the past year. You hardcore great resetters - and even if it's all true, it's fair to say you are literally OBSESSED with it, to the point of mental illness - won't hear even the faintest whiff of scepticism or doubt. When you do, you can be incredibly rude and obnoxious. In that regard, you are no different to the hardcore pro-vaxxers or those who vehemently deny conspiracy theories. So, congrats.
I agree with this... I have noticed a trend in this forum. People are not very stable mentally and often have undergone a lot of trauma. Such is evidenced in the first place with the health issues many of us have! hence there is the mode in the forum to go into manic and pessimistic bordering delusional and fatalistic states of thought.

lampofred

Nefarious things are never openly nefarious. They always seem like the good and logical thing to do on the surface. It's only when you closely examine all the details that you find out the reality is the opposite of what is being presented on the surface. Who wouldn't want to save our planet from climate disaster? But it's only when you know that CO2 is used in fire extinguishers and cryotherapy that you wonder, wait... how can something used as a freezant be responsible for overheating, instability, and wildfires? So we are not being given the full picture, it's not a warming gas, rather it's a stabilizing gas which heats overcool things and cools overhot things. Partial details are cherrypicked to present a picture opposite of reality. Why?

The hope of something better in the future can blindly convince people into doing literally anything, but it's good to make sure to thoroughly research all the details before going along with anything.

T

TheBeard

His answer was funny and rather spot on.

OP is either truely naive or trollingly naive.

Jon2547

If you're that easily offended by something not even close to "rude" (whatever rude means), then you have bigger problems to deal with.

Are you gonna start screaming waycist next?

tankasnowgod

Thks in advnce!

Silly.

Forget about "Conspiracy Theories," and look at what happened to food and food production (that you can see and verify) to get it to this place. If a Conspiracy Theory has some element of truth to it, you should eventually see it through organizations or actions in the real world.

It was the shift away from local and family farmers to big corporate oligopolies, like Archer Daniels Midland, that led to a deterioration in quality. This was achieved through things like the USDA food guidelines, and subsidies to farmers, which shifted over time to basically 90% subsidies for soy, and 10% for pretty much all other crops and animal food products.

The New World Order/World Revolutionary Movement is about putting control of EVERYTHING under one central entity. Considering it was centralization that led to the decline in food quality, you think EVEN MORE centralization will somehow make it better? That's just insane.

tankasnowgod

You've totally become the Black Knight from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Both arms and legs cut off, and you're still saying "Tis but a flesh wound!"

LA

Canadian Constitutional attorney who is suing Trudeau. Worth a listen for you to learn. View:
View:
View: https://www.podbean.com/ei/pb-vjvnd-f67abf

Thank you for posting the podcast even though I couldnt turn it up loud enough last night when I read it so I searched for Rocco Galati. He is seriously pushing back so he is one of the heros against this evil being done against humanity as are many on this forum. This is some of what I read and it was faster 'for me' than listening - and quieter for others around me:

Author: Rocco Galati, Constitutional Rights Centre
Home / Author Archive

The Lies & Crimes of the Covid Operation — Lawsuit Filed Against the Canadian Government

Home / COVID19 / Constitutional Lawyer Rocco Galati Takes on the Lies & Crimes of the Covid Operation — Lawsuit Filed Against the Canadian Government

Lawsuit against Trudeau Government: Constitutional Lawyer Rocco Galati and the Lies and Crimes of the COVID Operation
by Rocco Galati and Mark Taliano
Global Research, March 21, 2021

Celebrated Canadian Constitutional lawyer Rocco Galati characterizes the COVID Operation as “the biggest example of misinformation and lies on a global scale that we’ve seen.”

The Constitutional challenge that he is filing with the Ontario Superior Court seeks to pull back the shroud of secrecy imposed by the Trudeau and Ford governments which, he says, are currently and have been “ruling by decree” beneath the pretexts of “COVID Measures” and “Emergency Measures”.

Specifically, he is seeking “declatory and injunctive” relief against COVID measures. The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) is also named as a defendant since it is publicly funded with a public mandate under the Broadcast Act and has a “duty of care.”

Both Prime Minister Trudeau and Premier Ford refuse to divulge the substance and source of their “medical advice”, and the media, including the CBC, are guilty of extraordinary censorship.

Whereas mayors in North America have proudly met with Bill Gates for advice, he has obvious conflicts of interest, and he is neither a doctor nor an expert.

Ontario’s world-renowned Sick Kid’s Hospital, on the other hand, is well qualified to weigh in on these matters. In a recent peer-reviewed study conducted by two expert virologists, aided by twenty experts, the hospital has advised against social distancing and masking, (1) saying that social distancing and masking import drastic psychological harm on children.

Galati reminds us of the impacts of societies’ fascistic reactions to COVID.

* State diktats have assisted in premature deaths of people in Long Term Care Facilities.

* 170,000 scheduled surgeries (including heart and cancer surgeries) in Canada were postponed,

* suicides have spiked,

The Guardian reported that in the month of April 2020 alone, there were 10,000 extra dementia patient deaths in England and Wales. (2) The World Food Bank notes that 130 million additional people will be on the brink of starvation due to COVID measures (already one child starves to death every 29 seconds on planet earth).

Galati explains how all of the COVID statistics have been manipulated, saying, for example, that if the primary cause of death is cancer, but COVID is evident or presumed, then the Cause of Death is listed (falsely) as COVID.

The government’s reactions to COVID amount to “state crimes”. Galati’s lawsuit should be a strong step in freeing ourselves from these destructive globalist tentacles.

Rocco Galati is Toronto based Constitutional Lawyer

Mark Taliano is a Research Associate of the Centre for Research on Globalization (CRG) and the author of Voices from Syria, Global Research Publishers, 2017. Visit the author’s website at Mark Taliano - Activist and Author of Voices from Syria where this article was originally published.

READ MORE
---The 2020 Worldwide Corona Crisis: Destroying Civil Society, Engineered Economic Depression, Global Coup d’État and the “Great Reset”
---Amanda Forbes interviews Rocco Galati here:
This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Terms of Service.

edits: boldface

Last edited:

Lollipop2

Thank you for posting the podcast even though I couldnt turn it up loud enough last night when I read it so I searched for Rocco Galati. He is seriously pushing back so he is one of the heros against this evil being done against humanity as are many on this forum. This is some of what I read and it was faster 'for me' than listening - and quieter for others around me:

Author: Rocco Galati, Constitutional Rights Centre
Home / Author Archive

The Lies & Crimes of the Covid Operation — Lawsuit Filed Against the Canadian Government
Home / COVID19 / Constitutional Lawyer Rocco Galati Takes on the Lies & Crimes of the Covid Operation — Lawsuit Filed Against the Canadian Government
Lawsuit against Trudeau Government: Constitutional Lawyer Rocco Galati and the Lies and Crimes of the COVID Operation
by Rocco Galati and Mark Taliano
Global Research, March 21, 2021

Celebrated Canadian Constitutional lawyer Rocco Galati characterizes the COVID Operation as “the biggest example of misinformation and lies on a global scale that we’ve seen.”

The Constitutional challenge that he is filing with the Ontario Superior Court seeks to pull back the shroud of secrecy imposed by the Trudeau and Ford governments which, he says, are currently and have been “ruling by decree” beneath the pretexts of “COVID Measures” and “Emergency Measures”.

Specifically, he is seeking “declatory and injunctive” relief against COVID measures. The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) is also named as a defendant since it is publicly funded with a public mandate under the Broadcast Act and has a “duty of care.”

Both Prime Minister Trudeau and Premier Ford refuse to divulge the substance and source of their “medical advice”, and the media, including the CBC, are guilty of extraordinary censorship.

Whereas mayors in North America have proudly met with Bill Gates for advice, he has obvious conflicts of interest, and he is neither a doctor nor an expert.

Ontario’s world-renowned Sick Kid’s Hospital, on the other hand, is well qualified to weigh in on these matters. In a recent peer-reviewed study conducted by two expert virologists, aided by twenty experts, the hospital has advised against social distancing and masking, (1) saying that social distancing and masking import drastic psychological harm on children.

Galati reminds us of the impacts of societies’ fascistic reactions to COVID.

* State diktats have assisted in premature deaths of people in Long Term Care Facilities.

* 170,000 scheduled surgeries (including heart and cancer surgeries) in Canada were postponed,

* suicides have spiked,

The Guardian reported that in the month of April 2020 alone, there were 10,000 extra dementia patient deaths in England and Wales. (2) The World Food Bank notes that 130 million additional people will be on the brink of starvation due to COVID measures (already one child starves to death every 29 seconds on planet earth).

Galati explains how all of the COVID statistics have been manipulated, saying, for example, that if the primary cause of death is cancer, but COVID is evident or presumed, then the Cause of Death is listed (falsely) as COVID.

The government’s reactions to COVID amount to “state crimes”. Galati’s lawsuit should be a strong step in freeing ourselves from these destructive globalist tentacles.

Rocco Galati is Toronto based Constitutional Lawyer

Mark Taliano is a Research Associate of the Centre for Research on Globalization (CRG) and the author of Voices from Syria, Global Research Publishers, 2017. Visit the author’s website at Mark Taliano - Activist and Author of Voices from Syria where this article was originally published.

READ MORE
---The 2020 Worldwide Corona Crisis: Destroying Civil Society, Engineered Economic Depression, Global Coup d’État and the “Great Reset”
---Amanda Forbes interviews Rocco Galati here:
This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Terms of Service.
WoW @LA this is a fantastic post! Kudos to you for delving in farther so others can read it. Thank you. I saw a fantastic interview with him and Catherine Austin Fitts. It was a 2hr 19min interview about financial consequences of Covid 19. Worth a listen. You find it on the solari.com home page. Scroll down until the Solari in the News section. Then you see a “more” button. The interview is listed but click on the Mr. Global wants you.

triple

I just want to say one thing:

I want your generation to get one thing straight, Baby Boomers are not your parents generation.
FFS how can Millennials get this wrong day after day.
Generation_timeline.svg.png

Your parents are Gen X.

alephx

@Marie2000, hoping you are not trolling

While I would like to join you and your generation in singing Kumbaya, I will just ask you to read more on history, power dynamics. Best of course is to have lived close enough/be socially connected to upper politicians (pretty much the same in any country). Even if you do not subscribe to the more hardcore Great Reset theories, if you think the people in the upper echelons of society have your best interests at heart, you are being very naive. Anyone (well ok, 9 out of 10, but more extreme the higher you get) who has any sort of actual power pushes all these agendas because it benefits them personally. Whether they want to kill you or not is for debate, but really, they benefit in myriad ways. At its best, sometimes just being loud about the woke issue du jour scores them political points, distracts attention from actual concerning issues, etc... At its worst, they directly benefit through corruption, getting favors for their cronies, etc..

Now this is not even touching on the very strong elitist, neo-Platonic (yes, this ideas are pretty old), neo-Malthusian current of wealthy people who think this place is too overcrowded. When they speak about global warming, having less kids, and such, they speak about most people, not them or their families.

What makes you think you will have a seat at the table (or in the servants' quarters for that matter) in the NWO?

LA

I just want to say one thing:

I want your generation to get one thing straight, Baby Boomers are not your parents generation.
FFS how can Millennials get this wrong day after day.
View attachment 22925

Your parents are Gen X.
Thank you for uploading the Generation timeline. It is one of the best I have seen due to ease of viewing and the cheerful colors!

KTownSatfats

Thks in advnce!!
So true!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals