NHS UK making doctors take covid vaccination

OP
P

Peatness

If these experimental vaccines are mandated the employer/government will have to be made 100% accountable for any injury to the worker.

OP
P

Peatness

Natural immunity no longer recognised

"Under the plan,(B) only double-vaccinated people would be certified by the passports. Negative coronavirus tests and proof of natural immunity after recently recovering from the virus would no longer be permitted".

AdoTintor

Yes this is the lead story in the Guardian, UK this morning, and yet when you scroll down to the "most viewed" it does not even make the top 10! Nobody cares! its not being shared.

Most of the time any crappy covid-fear-story gets near to the top of this list, I always check it to see what "average" sentiment is.

It looks like too many people went and got it. Maybe they don't realise that they will have to take two boosters per year? They don't realise that they too will become an anti-vaxer when the cumulative effects of booster jabs really start to bite.

OP
P

Peatness

Yes this is the lead story in the Guardian, UK this morning, and yet when you scroll down to the "most viewed" it does not even make the top 10! Nobody cares! its not being shared.

Most of the time any crappy covid-fear-story gets near to the top of this list, I always check it to see what "average" sentiment is.

It looks like too many people went and got it. Maybe they don't realise that they will have to take two boosters per year? They don't realise that they too will become an anti-vaxer when the cumulative effects of booster jabs really start to bite.
Those same people are under the illusion that things will get back to normal once everyone is vaxxed. I think they have pandemic fatigue. However, the lack of due diligence in questioning the government propaganda is enabling the deception to continue. You are right that once they realise that they face a future of endless boosters they will revolt or will they? I sometimes fear that the majority of people getting vaxxed are resigned to a future of terror, to them it’s inevitable, so the only way out for them is the government. It’s a vicious cycle.

Lizb

Natural immunity no longer recognised

"Under the plan,(B) only double-vaccinated people would be certified by the passports. Negative coronavirus tests and proof of natural immunity after recently recovering from the virus would no longer be permitted".

Horrible. It's gathering pace. I hope something interrupts this whole thing soon. It's a bit like living with a broken heart. Broken hearted for all we have lost.
I was shopping this morning and realised no-one smiles at each other any more (masks), and children are experiencing expressionless faces and don't see adults smile at them - tragic.

OP
P

Peatness

Horrible. It's gathering pace. I hope something interrupts this whole thing soon. It's a bit like living with a broken heart. Broken hearted for all we have lost.
I was shopping this morning and realised no-one smiles at each other any more (masks), and children are experiencing expressionless faces and don't see adults smile at them - tragic.
Javid savage is bluffing. They can't legally mandate an exprimental drug. They are using the threat of a mandate as a way of prompting 'vaccine' uptake in 'hesitant' groups in the NHS.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
P

Peatness

OP
P

Peatness

OP
P

Peatness

NHS staff from all over the UK laying their uniforms on the steps of Trafalgar Square

1642874612700.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals