Numbness In All My Fingers!

ddjd

Last night i got this pain in my index finger on left hand. Its definitely a nerve pain, like a small jolt of electricity going up my finger every time i press on the tip of my finger.

This morning the tips of all my fingers are numb!?

These are the things ive been taking recently;

- 5000-10,000 iu vitamin A acetate daily
- tyromax, 2 drops daily (dmso version)
- zinc gluconate 25-50 mg daily
- vitamin d 5000 every couple of days
- vitamin k mk7 & mk4
- vitamine e
- b2 r5p
- coffee
- haribo (for gelatine/sugar)
- magnesium malate
- biotin
- glycine

any ideas???

Last edited:

aquaman

You should post what you've been eating, not just the supplements you take

RobertJM

really helpful thanks

What were you expecting? You don't give hardly any history of what you've been doing, and list off a multitude of things that you've started taking (each compound probably having hundreds of individual effects on the body).

My comment centred around your list of supplements, with a bag of sweeties innocently sitting in the middle of the list. I found it absolutely hilarious (and still do). Maybe loosening up a bit could aid in your recovery somewhat.

If you are seriously concerned on a medical level, walk away from your keyboard and visit the accident and emergency ward (seriously).

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Thanks for this diokine. Really helpful. Maybe take note @Bobber Anderson and just shut up next time instead of writing a pointless comment to someone needing help

There is almost never a need to take any supplement, period. Supplements are synthetic crap. If you target the biggest stress areas: PUFAs, starch/lack of sugar (again test yourself), lack of sunlight, lack of sleep, too much electronics usage, too little exercise; you will start feeling better in a hurry. If you taken in PUFA for a long time, those free fatty acids create a big initial health recovery hurdle, but it will pass.

Lurker

B12 comes up a lot for peripheral neuropathy. I know not exactly Peaty but in this context seems to be significant.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

B12 comes up a lot for peripheral neuropathy. I know not exactly Peaty but in this context seems to be significant.
When I asked peat he says b12 and b6 should help!

mujuro

Forum Supporter
Do you do computer work? How do you sleep? It could be nerve impingement.

shepherdgirl

Hope you are feeling better!!
Quoting from this article I just found online:
Take a look at what you are routinely getting from your diet in zinc. Now take a look at other zinc sources and see if you are routinely exceeding 50 mg/day. If you are and you have any of the following neurological symptoms, please see your medical provider to be sure there are no toxicity issues.

Symptoms of neuropathy include :
  • numbness of tingling in the arms, legs, fingers and/or toes
  • unexplained pain in the extremities
  • a diminished ability to move the arms, hands, legs and/or feet
  • poor balance
  • unsteady gait or stride
quote from "Nutrition 101: Are You Overdoing the Zinc?" by
Tanya Jolliffe (Nutrition 101: Are You Overdoing the Zinc?)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom