Orange Juice Cheap Sources

Jackson Chung

I used to buy OJ (not from concentrate) from Aldi for $2 for 52 oz and $1.85 for 58 oz (paper carton). Now they offer OJ for $3.35 for 52 oz. Crazy expensive.

I’m wondering if anyone has any tips/tricks for getting cheap not from concentrate OJ?

I live in Michigan by the way. Wondering what prices are in other parts of the good old USA.

I can vouch for Aldi quality. They don’t use enzymes or any other additives I know of. Maybe some contamination from the processing plant bearing grease but we can’t avoid that lol.

akgrrrl

I used to buy OJ (not from concentrate) from Aldi for $2 for 52 oz and $1.85 for 58 oz (paper carton). Now they offer OJ for $3.35 for 52 oz. Crazy expensive.

I’m wondering if anyone has any tips/tricks for getting cheap not from concentrate OJ?

I live in Michigan by the way. Wondering what prices are in other parts of the good old USA.

I can vouch for Aldi quality. They don’t use enzymes or any other additives I know of. Maybe some contamination from the processing plant bearing grease but we can’t avoid that lol.
Not trying to be confronrational, but really just amazed at your question--- you want pure juice already squeezed from a live fruit that grows in tropical regions, with no 'flavor packs' or a years old with chem preservatives, fresh with it's enzymes intact, not frozen or rehydrated from concentrate...but you want it cheap? And you are asking the Dr. Ray Peat forum members to find it for you?

OP
J

Jackson Chung

Not trying to be confronrational, but really just amazed at your question--- you want pure juice already squeezed from a live fruit that grows in tropical regions, with no 'flavor packs' or a years old with chem preservatives, fresh with it's enzymes intact, not frozen or rehydrated from concentrate...but you want it cheap? And you are asking the Dr. Ray Peat forum members to find it for you?

Food isn't cheap.

I've paid $1.85/58 oz or $2/52 oz at Aldi before the democrats rruined everything.

The price went up to $3.35 and they don't offerr the 58 oz bottle anymore.

I'm just curious what others are paying due to inflation. And if they've gotten any deals/tips.

The fruit is mainly from Florida but I see more from Brazil due to OJ Tree fungus in Florida.

$2 is a great deal, the price went up by 67%. I've gotten my parents and brother dirnking it too now. We go through 2-3 bottles a day and it gets expeenssive.

Wondering if someone may have a lower price.

I found OJ at Kroger for $3/52 oz which is a deal.

Aldi was pretty fresh as they have high turnoveer (only 1 brand of OJ) and its not from concnetrate. A win win in my opinion. Just if they could lower the price...

Hesperian

$3.35 is pretty cheap. Way better than the $5 orange juice is at the regular food store. Stopped by Aldi today and 52oz was only $2.55. Not bad at all.

OP
J

Jackson Chung

$3.35 is pretty cheap. Way better than the $5 orange juice is at the regular food store. Stopped by Aldi today and 52oz was only $2.55. Not bad at all.

oh wow? Really? was it from concentrate or not from concentrate? we pay. $3.35 for not from concentrate here...

76er

Aldi's in Northern New England USA 52oz Organic OJ = ~$4.50

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals