Our Peat-inspired film Kickstarter has launched!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
bradley said:
Charlie
we genuinely appreciate the help with promotion and enthusiasm!
:hattip

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
54% funded! Over half way there! Must get the minimum $38,000 or kickstarter will not go through, don't stop now!

bradley, have you tried for grants or anything like that? Is there any place, like maybe a sub reddit where you post kickstarters so that you can get more exposure. I am sure you have thought of all that though. :lol:

has anyone let oprah know yet? mercola? dr phil? judge judy? :mrgreen:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/21 ... of-a-tiger

Dan W

bradley said:
Peat's actually on KMUD with us right now!

Nice job guys! I just wish there was more time to discuss Kummerow's soft hair :lol:

OP
bradley

bradley

Hey! We heard the call to add more rewards, and have just put up some fun ones to the campaign. Some of the highler level ones will go fast!

- T-shirts and tote bags with the film title, with and without DVDs
- A coffee mug of Dr. Peat drinking coffee. Other scientists will be available.
- A beautifully laid-out and printed book with production and behind-the-scenes photographs, signed by the filmmakers.
- A box of local organic tropical fruit from South Florida, picked by Brad. Mostly delicious mango varieties with other fruits such as sugar apples and sapodillas.
- Dr. Peat has graciously made available more copies of his groundbreaking Mind And Tissue: Russian research perspectives on the human brain. We've also got a couple more of From PMS To Menopause.
- A few more paintings from Dr. Maewan Ho.

Check them out here! http://kck.st/1MavGw5

And if you haven't heard it already, we were recently interviewed on KMUD sharing the mic with Dr. Peat. Thanks to Dan Wich/Toxinless for the link: http://www.toxinless.com/kmud-150717-on ... -tiger.mp3

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Collages17 copy3.jpg
    Collages17 copy3.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 431

Nina

The Ray Peat mug is hilarious!
Who wouldn't want to have their coffee with the man himself!?
Fantastic!!! :thumbup:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
iu

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
iu

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Zachs

I may have to pledge again if it gets down to the wire. No way are they not making this!

OP
bradley

bradley

Thanks for all the continued interest and support everyone. We're working to keep up momentum during the mid-campaign crowd-funding deadzone. What sites/blogs with a large reach do you think would be interested in posting about the film?Let us know!

I think longecity.org might be a good place. Ray peat has been discussed on there before and it has a ton of users. eh, didn't realize you had to pay to join.

Zachs

If anyone posts on the primal blueprint forums, that might be a good place. I'm banned from posting g there otherwise I would. Maybe see if you can get it onto Mark Sisson weekly link love.

burtlancast

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom