Low Toxin Lifestyle Ozone & CO2 Sauna's is The Modern Day Fountain of Youth

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Thanks to the incredible research of Ray Peat we know that CO2 is life and helps oxygen to be utilized causing oxidation which turns on life and also helps to remove/burn up toxins. Then there is ozone which is an oxidant and again reacts with oxygen. A combination of these two with moisture and heat is what I have found to be the modern day fountain of youth. The amount of detoxing/oxidation that can be had from just one sauna treatment is incredible.

The CO2 mixes with the heat and moisture from the wet sauna and makes carbonic acid. This process then shoves the CO2 through the skin into the body and the effects can be felt immediately. If I am going through a detox event, which some people recognize as the flu, I will bring in the sauna treatments to help oxidize the extra toxins floating around my body. The relief most of the time is immediate.

I used the Ozone Lady's website for the info on how to build the ozone sauna and it is fairly easy. I highly recommend this and some day I hope to have a clinic that will offer these treatments to help people on their detox and healing journey.

Here is the info from the ozone lady on how to build one. You can buy them pre-made from companies but that will cost thousands of dollars, doing it yourself with this info is much much cheaper. How to Do an Ozone Sauna

Hidden49

Thanks to the incredible research of Ray Peat we know that CO2 is life and helps oxygen to be utilized causing oxidation which turns on life and also helps to remove/burn up toxins. Then there is ozone which is an oxidant and again reacts with oxygen. A combination of these two with moisture and heat is what I have found to be the modern day fountain of youth. The amount of detoxing/oxidation that can be had from just one sauna treatment is incredible.

The CO2 mixes with the heat and moisture from the wet sauna and makes carbonic acid. This process then shoves the CO2 through the skin into the body and the effects can be felt immediately. If I am going through a detox event, which some people recognize as the flu, I will bring in the sauna treatments to help oxidize the extra toxins floating around my body. The relief most of the time is immediate.

I used the Ozone Lady's website for the info on how to build the ozone sauna and it is fairly easy. I highly recommend this and some day I hope to have a clinic that will offer these treatments to help people on their detox and healing journey.

Here is the info from the ozone lady on how to build one. You can buy them pre-made from companies but that will cost thousands of dollars, doing it yourself with this info is much much cheaper. How to Do an Ozone Sauna
Interested to try this, have been thinking of trying ozone recently.

Chit7

on my list of things i want now thanks. i had a low powered version of a low gamma/breathable? ozone machine in a NIR sauna and it made me sweat faster in there. dumb question but would one use a CO2 generator in there as well if using the Ozone Lady's guide here. cheers thanks!

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Interested to try this, have been thinking of trying ozone recently.
Ozone lady thinks the ozone sauna's are as effective if not more effective then IV ozone treatment. I think the added CO2 is the game changer. :rightagain

You can read some testimonials here: Ozone Sauna Successes

dumb question but would one use a CO2 generator in there as well if using the Ozone Lady's guide here.
I just got a tank for the CO2 and use a regulator to regulate it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals