P_G Doesn't Know What She's Doing, But She Sure Is Trying!

Jennifer

Re: P_G's PUFA Depletion (No Starch, Low Fat) Experiment!

Peat's_Girl said:
Jennifer said:
Sorry! Yeah, I knew it was meant in a derogatory way. I was just curious what about her posts came off as mindless and futile, but never mind!

Ally, good luck and keep healthy girl! :)

Maybe I'm peppy and over-use the ";D" smiley? But like everything about me, it's quite complicated! See, all my smilies use the semi-colon and not the colon because one of my eyes is worse than the other. Since a lot of my friends used to call me Ally-Cat I devised an entire assortment of "janky-eyed smilies"
You are peppy and playful, Ally and I wouldn't want you to be any other way. I'm peppy and playful too and well...

Gosh, I don't want to offend anyone. Amazoniac is a good guy and has always been kind to me so I don't want you to get the wrong impression of him from that one comment he made. Unfortunately, you've probably missed all the nice comments he's made on the forum just like he must of missed your posts that show just how smart a cookie you are that has nothing to do with your OCD tendencies. :)

javacody said:
I don't know about a bride, but it never hurts to have special friends. ;)

And I prefer curvy girls. I dont want no stick figure.

I've never dated a skinny woman. Not to say I never will, but I doubt it.
Well, this thread is making me feel really lousy about myself. :(

Apparently, a skinny woman with pep and playfulness isn't in high demand here. Tough crowd!

I guess I'll be joining that Ukrainian mail order bride forum. Or make that the French mail order bride forum. You'd buy me, right Ally? *giving you my sad doe-eyes*

Amazoniac

Peat's_Girl said:
Err... Amazoniac, I find it hard not to be offended, (it's like saying, "No offence, but you're kinda fat; but no offence" ;D) but I do appreciate your candour. You could have not said anything and kept seeing me as a 'mindless futile girl' (which, by the way, I think you stop being at the ripe age of 26!).

I wish I could say "I'm glad I changed your mind", but it wasn't anything subconscious I did. So, I'll just say, 'I'm glad you stopped being a narrow-minded ***hole' :)

Fair enough!
But it's not like that in any way. I'm not subtly offending you, I just shared that because it was a mistake on my part that I only recognized later. As far as he ***hole part, I'm trying my best everday. Haha!

OP
P

Peat's_Girl

Jennifer said:
Amazoniac is a good guy and has always been kind to me so I don't want you to get the wrong impression of him from that one comment he made.

That's why we all have to make informed decisions about people by reading their comments a little more closely. For example, I would have never known that Amazoniac was gay for Pboy unless I went around reading his comments on other threads. Now everything's all out in the open ;D

Jennifer said:
Apparently, a skinny woman with pep and playfulness isn't in high demand here. Tough crowd!

Aww, Jen, don't be like that! As a skinny woman, you get 98% of the population's approval, so let me get my other 2% from guys like Cody who prefer women who look like the Michelin Man ;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Jennifer said:
I guess I'll be joining that Ukrainian mail order bride forum. Or make that the French mail order bride forum. You'd buy me, right Ally? *giving you my sad doe-eyes*

Hey, why do you think I scouted you out on the forum and got you to be my pen-pal? I'm practically grooming you for a life as a mail-order bride, especially since now I know you're also a good cook and French (those French girls are a riot in the sheets!)

Yep. I went there.

OP
P

Peat's_Girl

javacody said:
I've never dated a skinny woman. Not to say I never will, but I doubt it.

Well, then I wouldn't recommend Montreal for you bride-shopping (LOL). All the girls here are so sooooooo skinny.
Good news though, at 6'4" you'll be the tallest guy here. Average height here for a man is like 5'6" (probably the smoking and the rampant Veganism).

OP
P

Peat's_Girl

Amazoniac said:
As far as he ***hole part, I'm trying my best everday. Haha!

Don't strain yourself ;)

(PoopJokesAreUs.com)

Jennifer

Peat's_Girl said:
Jennifer said:

Aww, Jen, don't be like that! As a skinny woman, you get 98% of the population's approval, so let me get my other 2% from guys like Cody who prefer women who look like the Michelin Man ;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Now, you don't go being like that! Trust me, I haven't got a 98% approval rating. Why do you think I ended up like I did? :roll:

Joke all you want, but like I told you before, plenty of men prefer curvy women. Cody helped me prove my case. Thanks, Cody! :D

Peat's_Girl said:
Jennifer said:

Hey, why do you think I scouted you out on the forum and got you to be my pen-pal? I'm practically grooming you for a life as a mail-order bride, especially since now I know you're also a good cook and French (those French girls are a riot in the sheets!)

Yep. I went there.
LOL Yeah, we French girls come complete with a maid's outfit and a feather duster...you know, to tickle their fancy! ;)

WOW! What happened to this thread?! :shock:

Jennifer

Amazoniac said:
I wish I was gay for pboy, but he's harder than any woman in the world: he's an unattainable entity..
Oh, man! Amazoniac, read that back to yourself! :lol:

javacody

This thread is the best thing that has happened to me in a while.

Jennifer, I do find some skinny girls attractive. And if they're smart and funny (like you), then they instantly become super hot to me.

I never say never when it comes to relationships. At least with women. I'll leave the hard dudes to Amazoniac.

What's this Cyprian pharmacy I hear about? I quite need it, thanks.

$_$

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

hama0.jpg

narouz

Peata said:
If I think of anything that worked especially well for me, I'll post it for you. One I can think of right now --- The main thing that got my temps up consistently, was eating every 2 - 3 hours even if I didn't feel hungry. I made sure it was some kind of protein with a carb. Examples: lowfat string cheese and an apple or other fruit; or lowfat cottage cheese and peaches or other fruit; or a little Greek yogurt and fruit. I also had larger meals -breakfast, lunch and dinner, with more kinds of foods and more calories in them. The ones I listed above are examples of snacks. Making sure to get adequate calories consistently like that (every 2 - 3 hours) made a huge difference and it took very little time - a day or two tops, to get the temps up and stay up.

Also, eating within half hour of waking up even if I didn't want to, was useful. It got my metabolism going for the day, and also reduced stress hormones. If I couldn't eat within half hour, I ate within an hour. And tried to make it a substantial breakfast, but couldn't always do that. I am not naturally a breakfast eater, but I made myself eat something besides just having the morning coffee, and it worked out well for my metabolism.

Also, increasing sodium and reduced liquids some (I used Morton's Canning Salt, took a little shaker everywhere that I filled with the salt) I feel it had some good effects. I increased slowly. Where before I was getting under 3 g. sodium daily, I raised it to a minimum of 5 g. and often quite a bit more. After several days I lost a little bloat. I believe it helped my skin. And lessened cramps related to my cycle. I salted everything, even salted my liquids. Now I don't seem to feel the need for quite as much, but I still salt my foods pretty good and still get around 5 g.

I saved this as "Peata's Metabolism Tricks."

I do think the many small feedings makes a lot of sense from a Peat perspective.
Also the blending of protein and carb with each feeding.
And the salt.
Great basic Peat, imo. :)

Blossom

Forum Supporter

"Yes Spock that's an affirmative. We may be headed for warp speed. Engage the thruster." :rolling

OP
P

Peat's_Girl

Peata said:
If I think of anything that worked especially well for me, I'll post it for you.

That's sweet of you. Thanks <3

Peata said:
One I can think of right now --- The main thing that got my temps up consistently, was eating every 2 - 3 hours even if I didn't feel hungry.

Yep, I came to that conclusion today and was gonna post that.

Peata said:
Also, increasing sodium and reduced liquids some (I used Morton's Canning Salt, took a little shaker everywhere that I filled with the salt) I feel it had some good effects.

Oh, that's really good advice! Thanks for mentioning that. I started putting salt in my coffee lately and it's so tasty, I can't believe I went so long drinking black coffee (I did learn to love it black though) --this is way better, a holy trinity of salt, sugar and milk!

Keep the good advice coming! I'm gonna need it in light of my hellish last two days (post to come...).

OP
P

Peat's_Girl

Amazoniac said:
I wish I was gay for pboy, but he's harder than any woman in the world: he's an unattainable entity..

In case you were wondering... It's stuff like this, Amazoniac... ;P

4peatssake

Blossom said:
"Yes Spock that's an affirmative. We may be headed for warp speed. Engage the thruster." :rolling
warp-speed-engaged_o_3654253.jpg

pboy

when I think back on it really...this forum ahs become a dependable staple...but, its so unique and rare and the growth in my life tis facilitated...has been off the charts, Peat himself then all the people here. Like its really unique thing in the world and often we might forget that, the stuff ...just the way people talk here, and that Peat talks...the perspective...Peat is a master, he knows how to promote human objective reality and growth...from a pure perspective. Everyone here really need give a pat on back, you're all something just via the fact you've been willing to go down this route and open your eyes and stay on with it, especially the people that have gone on real self journeys. A lot of the things ive learned have been connecting dots from points I read on here, or from Peat...like...its way up there kind of stuff, that is so opposed to the garbage out there, but is all true...then ive just honed it in my life. All the thigns about neruotrasmittors, the gut, hormones...connection with food, meditation, envorionment, its effing amazing stuff..its actual life. That one guy calls himself a bio hacker, but this is the real bio hacking

and jenn na...you gotta be a pretty amazing girl to even have done what you've done, and thin and peppy is usually awesome...the peppy being key, cause some girls are just trippin out skinny, but if you have good energy, its a great combo

amazoniac youre awesome man, lol

OP
P

Peat's_Girl

Jennifer said:
LOL Yeah, we French girls come complete with a maid's outfit and a feather duster...you know, to tickle their fancy! ;)

This is becoming a very homosexual thread ;D

Jennifer said:
WOW! What happened to this thread?! :shock:

You know what happened?
Something that should have happened to this forum A LONG TIME AGO.
A young, frivolous girl joined the forum and made a lot of inappropriate sexual jokes and people craked a smile or two, and some even joined in!

Frivolous girls make the world go round:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUGfC7GYi18

OP
P

Peat's_Girl

Such_Saturation said:
What's this Cyprian pharmacy I hear about? I quite need it, thanks.

$_$

I don't know if we're allowed to post links like that, so I'll PM you.

tara

Blossom said:
"...Engage the thruster." :rolling
Blossom !!! :rolling

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals