Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Holy bananas, this stuff is amazing. Even one drop on my balls makes me into a clever, horny, overconfident monster. Well done, haidut.

Lol, I really like the clever, horny monster meme:): I think I got a few reports that it has a similar effect on girls as well. I guess it would be a great libido supplement for both sexes.
Thanks for the feedback!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut,

I found a bottle of Pansterone in my frig last night-- I don't remember when I bought it, but it is the olive oil-based one, not the current one with DMSO. I have a couple of questions if you wouldn't mind giving a response:
1) What would the exp date likely be of the old formula, and is it likely to keep longer since it's been refrigerated? Do you suggest keeping it cold until use?
2) As to the discussion about topical vs oral, if I put it under the tongue, say 3 drops, and let it sit there, will it absorb similar to the skin-topical approach, thereby getting less than swallowing same amount?
3) What is the dosage per the old formula?
4) For women who are cycling, do you advise to discontinue during this phase, taking it only 3 weeks/month, same as Progestene?

Thank you,

p.s. Just checked your products and realize that I may have, and be describing, your STRESS-NON, not PANSTERONE. I'm pretty sure the one I have only has the Pregn, not the DHA. (If it helps you any to be sure, the bottle is white, slender, about twice the size of say, MelaNon bottle.)

Thanks-

I think with the old formula you need the entire daily dose (20 drops) and most people found that rubbing it on the gums worked best as compared to rubbing on the skin. I don't think the old StressNon spoils in any way but it can precipitate so I'd shake it a bit before using. There is no need to refrigerate, and in fact refrigeration makes it precipitate. I don't think there is a need to cycle it as pregnenolone is one of the safest steroid precursors. However, depending on how much progesterone it converts into it may have a natriuretic effect (sodium loss) so you may need to up your sodium intake while taking it. Taste and cravings are a pretty good guide for sodium status.

Kray

Great, thanks for that info. 20 drops- how many mgs is that? I assume the gums is a great transport much like progesterone, right? In your opinion, what are the benefits of dosing this way vs. taking pregn orally?

For your new formula, both Pansterone and StressNon (w/DMSO), can they be applied on gums as well? Is the given dosage label the same whether applied to gums or externally?

Thanks again-

DaveFoster

Lol, I really like the clever, horny monster meme:) I think I got a few reports that it has a similar effect on girls as well. I guess it would be a great libido supplement for both sexes.
Thanks for the feedback!
If that's the case, then I'm going to buy a bottle for my girl. Do you think similar doses for women would be appropriate, or would they be modified?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
If that's the case, then I'm going to buy a bottle for my girl. Do you think similar doses for women would be appropriate, or would they be modified?

Depending on what her DHEA levels are, she may need less as you don't want to overandrogenize her. But the studies clearly show that the ONLY hormone positively associated with libido in women is DHEA and the actual clinical trials have confirmed it as the women taking the DHEA for things like bone health and skin health did not want to return the leftover drug and reported surges in libido, sexual dreams, spontaneous sexual activity, and increase in satisfaction from intercourse. DHEA, in smaller doses like the ones found in Pansterone, inhibits TPH and thus lowers brain serotonin, which also has strong effects on libido.
Dhea Inhibits Serotonin Synthesis Due To Stress Exposure
Medscape: Medscape Access

DaveFoster

@haidut

Thanks for explaining all that. I'll definitely try lower doses and see if it has an effect. Maybe over-androgenizing is a good thing in this case :ss

tankasnowgod

Holy bananas, this stuff is amazing. Even one drop on my balls makes me into a clever, horny, overconfident monster. Well done, haidut.

Dave, I tend to concur. I haven't noticed this effect as strongly, but I am noticing an increase in libido and confidence. Although I may have been at a lower starting point, androgen wise.

A word of warning, DO NOT do a full 8 drops down there at once, unless you work up to it slowly. I did that once and WOW, the sensation of heat was INTENSE. It only lasted a few minutes, thankfully. Although I did find myself quite confident the next day.

DaveFoster

@haidut

I applied 4 drops of Pansterone to my testicles, and I experienced some mood lift and temperature rise, but also some pain down there about ten minutes afterward. Do you know if this is an enlargement of the testes, or what could be causing this?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut

I applied 4 drops of Pansterone to my testicles, and I experienced some mood lift and temperature rise, but also some pain down there about ten minutes afterward. Do you know if this is an enlargement of the testes, or what could be causing this?

Not sure what may be causing this but other people have also reported that rubbing androgens on their scrotum gives them pain in that area. Could be irritation of the epididimys.

TheHound

@haidut

any effect on hair?

redred

Review: seemed like an decent product but felt really bad after using it a few times and saw that it contained dmso.

To all people who read this; dmso is a big no. Avoid it. Ask peat for more info. Its extremely unstable and will damage you.

Pointless

Review: seemed like an decent product but felt really bad after using it a few times and saw that it contained dmso.

To all people who read this; dmso is a big no. Avoid it. Ask peat for more info. Its extremely unstable and will damage you.

Care to elaborate on this instead of asking everyone to bombard Peat with emails?

Just wanted to share my experience with Pansterone recently. I've tried it before with good effects, but I wanted to try it again, and this time putting it on my wrinkly nut-sack.

The first time I applied it, within 30 minutes, I was incredibly horny. It also gave steady energy throughout most of the day. I've noticed that it also causes a relaxation of the surrounding area it is applied to.

The effects tend to vary depending on mood, stress, environment, but overall, this stuff is awesome.

Thanks, Haidut!

skycop00

Just wanted to share my experience with Pansterone recently. I've tried it before with good effects, but I wanted to try it again, and this time putting it on my wrinkly nut-sack.

The first time I applied it, within 30 minutes, I was incredibly horny. It also gave steady energy throughout most of the day. I've noticed that it also causes a relaxation of the surrounding area it is applied to.

The effects tend to vary depending on mood, stress, environment, but overall, this stuff is awesome.

Thanks, Haidut!
I agree, I always put a dose on my testicles...same thing!!!

tara

Care to elaborate on this instead of asking everyone to bombard Peat with emails?

Ray Peat Email Advice Depository

I take this as Peat saying it seems to be potentially harmful in larger doses or prolonged use, and that some people are more sensitive to it than others.
Seems to me probably no biggie in small quantities if it seems to be doing good - diluted with water if the high concentration irritates, but not wise to persist if it causes negative symptoms.

Last edited:

Jayfish

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Interesting, especially the supra physical blood test results of over 1500. That post was quite old, I wonder if haidut would still consider that a good protocol. @haidut ?

I think testosterone being that high is actually not healthy. It will start to convert heavily into estrogen, especially in times of stress. Nowadays I think progesterone and DHT are the only hormones worth optimizing for. So, small doses of pregnenolone and DHEA, or direct suplementation with DHT is where it's at IMO.

showmo

Hi Haidut,

Have you heard any reports of problems with shipping Pansterone or Tyromax to Canada, where the ingredients, I believe, may be considered controlled substances?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals