Partner has blood results returned with very high levels of C-Reactive Protein

BrianF

My partner has had the results of a recent blood test showing very high levels of C-Reactive protein.

This clearly indicates high levels of inflammation in the body, she suspected diabetes and some form of SIBO as ongoing issues,

Any ideas on how to lower the levels of C-Reactive protein (or even if its actually a good idea to attempt to lower it without accurately identifying the underlying issues for certain?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

GTW

>Conclusions—Low plasma PLP is associated with higher CRP levels independently of tHcy. This observation may reflect a vitamin B6 utilization in the presence of an underlying inflammatory process and represent a possible mechanism to explain the decreased vitamin B6 levels in CVD.
PLP = P-5-P supplement?

GTW

Life Extension Foundation has product, Homocysteine Resist, including P-5-P and assumed synergists.

OP
B

BrianF

Life Extension Foundation has product, Homocysteine Resist, including P-5-P and assumed syn
>Conclusions—Low plasma PLP is associated with higher CRP levels independently of tHcy. This observation may reflect a vitamin B6 utilization in the presence of an underlying inflammatory process and represent a possible mechanism to explain the decreased vitamin B6 levels in CVD.
PLP = P-5-P supplement?
That's very interesting. I had suspected that I myself had a vitamin b6 issue but supplementing with normal b-complex didnt seem to improve my symptoms, now I know why that might have been the case.

GTW

>P5P plays an important role in the build and break down of amino acids from one form to another. P5P has the ability to lower levels of homocysteine in the body, an amino acid which is a potential risk factor for cardiovascular disease, by reducing methionine.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals