Peating made me fat. Vitamin K1 (phylloquinone) is reversing it

TAG145

Forum Supporter
no it was in the form of readthestudiesyourself
So you've read all the studies, posted highlights of them but just using generic "VK", then posted that the more beneficial form is phylloquinone, but then can't answer that question? Interesting. When I get around to reading all of them, I'll confirm my theory:rolleyes:.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

So you've read all the studies, posted highlights of them but just using generic "VK", then posted that the more beneficial form is phylloquinone, but then can't answer that question? Interesting. When I get around to reading all of them, I'll confirm my theory:rolleyes:.
You obviously haven't read through the whole post and replies. I'm not going to spoon feed you the information you want

youngsinatra

Does anyone get dry mouth from vitamin K?
Has a significant anticholinergic effect for me.

orangebear

So I've been taking the K1 for almost a week. I was also getting over a cold so I don't know what to attribute to that vs the K1, but here are a few things that seem to have changed. I have lost a bit of weight: about 2lb. My muscle tightness seems to have been relieved somewhat. I feel more tired at bedtime but falling asleep takes a tad longer (I also have been going to bed rather late for various reasons which messes with my sleep). My mood seems to be calmer most of the time.

As for my digestion, it seems that I've experienced less intestinal discomfort most of the time, but I might get mild cramps or other uncomfortable sensations right before having to poop. My stool has become less loose over these days but it also seems that I'm pooping less in the past two days. So far it seems to be a bit mixed with digestion; hopefully it's just my microbiome changing and my body adjusting, but I hope there isn't a bile flow issue building. If anyone has any experience with K1 causing constipation, let me know. I'm not sure that's what it is yet, but I'm watching the trend closely.

I started with 1/day, then after 2 days went up to 2/day and then 3/day the day after and have stayed there. I don't know if I went too fast. Usually I start slow and don't change the dose for a week, but I was a bit eager to get going here.

lilsticky

What aspects of Peating cause the fat gain? What about his articles and claims of sugar, whether table sugar or honey or fruits, being less fattening than starches. What type of foods did you eat day to day while Peating
milk is high calorie

BRENBAIL

Forum Supporter
This is where I get nervous about restricting the diet of greens, as greens have Vitamin K1. If I'm restricting the greens to avoid beta carotene, where else can I get Vitamin K in the diet?

orangebear

This is where I get nervous about restricting the diet of greens, as greens have Vitamin K1. If I'm restricting the greens to avoid beta carotene, where else can I get Vitamin K in the diet?
I’ve been thinking about that since I saw this thread. I thought it was the folate in asparagus that improved how I feel but perhaps it’s the K1. Asparagus is the only green I still eat but I don’t eat it every day.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

I’ve been thinking about that since I saw this thread. I thought it was the folate in asparagus that improved how I feel but perhaps it’s the K1. Asparagus is the only green I still eat but I don’t eat it every day.
1712564923150.png

OP
ddjd

ddjd

So I've been taking the K1 for almost a week. I was also getting over a cold so I don't know what to attribute to that vs the K1, but here are a few things that seem to have changed. I have lost a bit of weight: about 2lb. My muscle tightness seems to have been relieved somewhat. I feel more tired at bedtime but falling asleep takes a tad longer (I also have been going to bed rather late for various reasons which messes with my sleep). My mood seems to be calmer most of the time.

As for my digestion, it seems that I've experienced less intestinal discomfort most of the time, but I might get mild cramps or other uncomfortable sensations right before having to poop. My stool has become less loose over these days but it also seems that I'm pooping less in the past two days. So far it seems to be a bit mixed with digestion; hopefully it's just my microbiome changing and my body adjusting, but I hope there isn't a bile flow issue building. If anyone has any experience with K1 causing constipation, let me know. I'm not sure that's what it is yet, but I'm watching the trend closely.

I started with 1/day, then after 2 days went up to 2/day and then 3/day the day after and have stayed there. I don't know if I went too fast. Usually I start slow and don't change the dose for a week, but I was a bit eager to get going here.
Appreciate this log of your observations. I've reduced the dose down to 1 tablet every two days. I feel like I've reached saturation and that's a good maintenance dose

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals