Peatfan69

My jawline and brow ridge do seem more prominent, I had a family member comment on my face looking more “manly” who hadn’t seen me in a few months. I’m not sure if this is actual bone growth or reduced water retention as a result of the DHT.

Another observation I’ve made is that my beard is fuller specifically in the cheek area and has moved higher up my face.
do you look "older" though? Like most people who go on TRT their faces actually look older

OP
J

Jremy25

do you look "older" though? Like most people who go on TRT their faces actually look older
I wouldn’t say that I look older, my face does look much more chiseled and masculine though.

I’ve had a number of comments about how my face looks much more manly than before. Also my beard is much fuller than before and grows further up my cheeks.

@ Peatfan69 Most likely because the production of progesterone is compromised and in a chronic way there are other direct and indirect changes....

@Jremy25 It's subjective, very subjective. The only thing I can say is the concomitant use of pregnenolone during TRT for neurosteroids, estrogens, cortisol and perhaps keep within limits a less suppressed hypothalamus pituitary gonads testes.

OP
J

Jremy25

@Jremy25 It's subjective, very subjective. The only thing I can say is the concomitant use of pregnenolone during TRT for neurosteroids, estrogens, cortisol and perhaps keep within limits a less suppressed hypothalamus pituitary gonads testes.
Would you use preg transdermally or orally?

EustaceBagge

Your adrenal glands are still working, its mostly the gonads that stop functioning with exogenous steroid administration. Basically, if you ensure good metabolism + good diet with enough cholesterol you shouldn't have issues with your neurosteroids.

For me, 10mg of pregnenolone daily on cycle was already too much, which indicated to me that I only needed occasional supplementation and didn't have a chronic deficiency.

But the thing is, Jremy25 is not on a full-blown muscle building steroid cycle. When you have 10x the testosterone levels of an average healthy guy, but the same amount of pregnenolone, that may be a problem. But this creates the mentality of x causes y, y causes z, z causes a etc. drugs to combat side effects of drugs.

OP
J

Jremy25

Your adrenal glands are still working, its mostly the gonads that stop functioning with exogenous steroid administration. Basically, if you ensure good metabolism + good diet with enough cholesterol you shouldn't have issues with your neurosteroids.

For me, 10mg of pregnenolone daily on cycle was already too much, which indicated to me that I only needed occasional supplementation and didn't have a chronic deficiency.

But the thing is, Jremy25 is not on a full-blown muscle building steroid cycle. When you have 10x the testosterone levels of an average healthy guy, but the same amount of pregnenolone, that may be a problem. But this creates the mentality of x causes y, y causes z, z causes a etc. drugs to combat side effects of drugs.
When you say 10mg of pregnenolone was “too much”, what kind of negative effects did you experience?

I found the exact same thing. Increasing androgens, has increased the length as well. I was very surprised to see it work this fast. In a matter of months, my thing went from being little over the height of an iPhone 8 to being little over the height of an iPhone 11.

OP
J

Jremy25

I found the exact same thing. Increasing androgens, has increased the length as well. I was very surprised to see it work this fast. In a matter of months, my thing went from being little over the height of an iPhone 8 to being little over the height of an iPhone 11.
In my case, both my length and girth has increased. Not sure what determines the ratio of length:girth gains. It would be strange to just gain length without any girth.

Not sure if you experienced this too but the flaccid hang increase was awesome!

What was your androgen protocol?
8 mg Androsterone and 6 mg DHEA for 4 months, scrotally, and other things, like thyroid, serotonin antagonists, dopamine agonists, etc. I have started taking proviron and exemestane, but I don't know how they compare to pure DHT like you were taking. Maybe they will help my width catch up to my height haha.

OP
J

Jremy25

8 mg Androsterone and 6 mg DHEA for 4 months, scrotally, and other things, like thyroid, serotonin antagonists, dopamine agonists, etc. I have started taking proviron and exemestane, but I don't know how they compare to pure DHT like you were taking. Maybe they will help my width catch up to my height haha.
Nice protocol, very modest dosing. Did you get any bloods done while running this? I’d be interested to see your serum DHT levels.

From what I know pure DHT is much more androgenic and binds much stronger to the androgen receptor than these compounds you used, so you could expect more potent androgenic effects.

EustaceBagge

When you say 10mg of pregnenolone was “too much”, what kind of negative effects did you experience?
Initially it calmed me down, but later this effect went away + my nipples started getting itchy right around that time as well. Initially it opposed stress and was androgenic, later it started opposing androgens and became estrogenic. My theory at least. I also find that the sedating effects linger around for a while, so if you don't feel like it calms you anymore it probably means your stress is pretty low already.

I remember in the past I could handle 50mg fine, now 10mg occassionaly already becomes estrogenic. Definitely has its uses but one has to be attentive.

Nice protocol, very modest dosing. Did you get any bloods done while running this? I’d be interested to see your serum DHT levels.

From what I know pure DHT is much more androgenic and binds much stronger to the androgen receptor than these compounds you used, so you could expect more potent androgenic effects.
I didn't get bloods, sadly. That sounds promising, I will be trying to obtain pure DHT soon. Thank you.

OP
J

Jremy25

Initially it calmed me down, but later this effect went away + my nipples started getting itchy right around that time as well. Initially it opposed stress and was androgenic, later it started opposing androgens and became estrogenic. My theory at least. I also find that the sedating effects linger around for a while, so if you don't feel like it calms you anymore it probably means your stress is pretty low already.

I remember in the past I could handle 50mg fine, now 10mg occassionaly already becomes estrogenic. Definitely has its uses but one has to be attentive.
Perhaps you experienced the anti androgenic effects from its progesterone conversion?

Perhaps upping the androgenic component of your cycle via more DHT or androsterone could prevent this?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom