PETA Calls For a Strike on Sex With Meat-Eating Men

ursidae

"We all know them—the suburban men with beer bottles in hand, brandishing tongs while cooking sausages on their expensive gas grills. These barbecue masters believe that they can prove their masculinity to themselves and their fellow humans through their consumption of meat, not only hurting animals but also harming the planet.

The science speaks for itself: A study published in the journal PLOS ONE found that men contribute significantly more to the climate catastrophe than women, primarily through their meat consumption. Their eating habits result in 41% more greenhouse gases.

That’s why PETA’s proposing a strike on sex with meat-eating men to persuade them to go vegan.​

Men need to take accountability for their actions. Now that research shows that their impact on the climate is so disproportionately large, they should take steps to rectify that. And the easiest, healthiest, simplest way to do this is by going vegan.

For all fathers who still are grilling meat but want their children to have a healthy future on a habitable planet, it’s time for a lifestyle change."

"We all know them—the suburban men with beer bottles in hand, brandishing tongs while cooking sausages on their expensive gas grills. These barbecue masters believe that they can prove their masculinity to themselves and their fellow humans through their consumption of meat, not only hurting animals but also harming the planet.

The science speaks for itself: A study published in the journal PLOS ONE found that men contribute significantly more to the climate catastrophe than women, primarily through their meat consumption. Their eating habits result in 41% more greenhouse gases.

That’s why PETA’s proposing a strike on sex with meat-eating men to persuade them to go vegan.​

Men need to take accountability for their actions. Now that research shows that their impact on the climate is so disproportionately large, they should take steps to rectify that. And the easiest, healthiest, simplest way to do this is by going vegan.

For all fathers who still are grilling meat but want their children to have a healthy future on a habitable planet, it’s time for a lifestyle change."
This is ridiculous. People can eat what they want. I would much rather spend my time with meat eating men than with a bunch of miserable cackling uptight vegan women on a sex strike.

Last edited:

Runenight201

Im ok with that. A vegan diet causes such instability that dating them is not going to be worth it.

Im ok with that. A vegan diet causes such instability that dating them is not going to be worth it.
Oh are you a vegan? If not you aren’t getting “any”. You might be a good candidate for eating the bugs they want you to eat to save the planet too.

I'm.No.One

They'll regret that when they then classify ***** as meat.

That's what I'd do🤣

JamesGatz

Challenge ACCEPTED

50730DAC-BE11-4DFC-9432-4472266712C6.jpeg

haidut

Forum Supporter
Lol, the joke is on PETA. The urbanized portion of "developed" countries, the only group/place PETA holds any relevance/power, is well on its way of turning into a bizarre, sexless (both activity and gender) horde, and its members are getting dangerously close to actually turning on each other as they are quickly running out of "enemies" to fight. At this point, even the incel/MGTOW crowd won't touch the horde with the proverbial 10-foot (or should I say 7-8 inches:): "pole". In fact, I would not be surprised if this is a twisted psyop to justify why the horde itself is not getting "any" - i.e. you know, not because of their degeneracy, but because, you know, they are "boycotting" all those meat-eating, toxic masculinity men.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
It doesn’t sound like they need to be procreating anyway.

orangebear

On a more serious note I very much dislike PETA for their hypocrisy and actual animal cruelty, but sometimes the ***t they come up with is quite entertaining. This thread gave me a good laugh.

HeyThere

This is a good thing. When you meet one of these women, you know they are "one of those women", you know the kind.. believe me, you think this is the ONLY "issue" they have and will impose on you? They are warning you ahead of time.. consider it a blessing.

This is a good thing. When you meet one of these women, you know they are "one of those women", you know the kind.. believe me, you think this is the ONLY "issue" they have and will impose on you? They are warning you ahead of time.. consider it a blessing.
Good point. They are men bashers, and this is just at another excuse for their ridiculous opinions. Let them grow old alone with their pets.

I'm.No.One

It doesn’t sound like they need to be procreating anyway.
To be fair most of those women haven't ovulated in years, their body can't spare the resources.

tankasnowgod

Lol, the joke is on PETA. The urbanized portion of "developed" countries, the only group/place PETA holds any relevance/power, is well on its way of turning into a bizarre, sexless (both activity and gender) horde, and its members are getting dangerously close to actually turning on each other as they are quickly running out of "enemies" to fight. At this point, even the incel/MGTOW crowd won't touch the horde with the proverbial 10-foot (or should I say 7-8 inches:): "pole". In fact, I would not be surprised if this is a twisted psyop to justify why the horde itself is not getting "any" - i.e. you know, not because of their degeneracy, but because, you know, they are "boycotting" all those meat-eating, toxic masculinity men.
Good point. This is the second "sex strike" I have heard mentioned, this year, the other being those that want to protest the overturning of Roe Vs. Wade. I've seen that in California, which doesn't make any sense, really. Since all the Dobbs decision did was return regulation to the states, you just know that California isn't banning abortions anytime soon. They already want this to be an abortion tourism state, and probably want it to be an option up to, and probably even beyond, birth.

To be fair most of those women haven't ovulated in years, their body can't spare the resources.
Is it really even a plausible scenario that a barbecuing meat eating man and a carrot stick eating women would even be together? This must be a handful of women who have no prospects banding together with this excuse for their cobwebs.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom