Plus one on Dr Peat’s mole remover

EvanHinkle

Hey All,

Just wanted to give an n=1 on mole removal. Noticed a new mole forming this summer on my right temple, (just outside my eye) and decided to try DHEA on it as Peat suggested many times. Just like he said, the next day the mole was nearly nonexistent, and within about three days it was gone. Just for the sake of clarity, I used Haidut’s cortinon, (so there was some progesterone in there to counteract any potential aromatase). Also, felt a minor headache/low blood sugar, and remedied that with a little more ice cream than usual.

All in all, pretty neat!

-Luke-

Did you apply it around the mole (I think that's what Dr. Peat recommended) or directly on it? Pretty impressive that it was gone so fast.

Ktbridge

Hey All,

Just wanted to give an n=1 on mole removal. Noticed a new mole forming this summer on my right temple, (just outside my eye) and decided to try DHEA on it as Peat suggested many times. Just like he said, the next day the mole was nearly nonexistent, and within about three days it was gone. Just for the sake of clarity, I used Haidut’s cortinon, (so there was some progesterone in there to counteract any potential aromatase). Also, felt a minor headache/low blood sugar, and remedied that with a little more ice cream than usual.

All in all, pretty neat!
What DHEA did you use?
Thank you!

OP
E

EvanHinkle

Did you apply it around the mole (I think that's what Dr. Peat recommended) or directly on it? Pretty impressive that it was gone so fast.
I put it on the mole, (only used like a quarter of a drop) and some of the residual oil surrounded the mole as well. So, around and on the mole.

Summer

This is awesome to read. I would love to try this but I'm a bit afraid of messing with hormones. Would a drop of CortiNon applied topically every day for a few weeks have any adverse effects on a guy in his mid 30s? The main concern, of course, is messing with natural hormone production.

OP
E

EvanHinkle

This is awesome to read. I would love to try this but I'm a bit afraid of messing with hormones. Would a drop of CortiNon applied topically every day for a few weeks have any adverse effects on a guy in his mid 30s? The main concern, of course, is messing with natural hormone production.
Peat’s recommendation has always been low on DHEA, but a drop of cortinon is 1mg, well below what he used to recommend. I used even less than a drop personally.

In the past, DHEA use, (at about 5mg for me) has led to blood sugar crash, (remedied with food). That’s all that I experienced, but everyone is different.

Summer

Peat’s recommendation has always been low on DHEA, but a drop of cortinon is 1mg, well below what he used to recommend. I used even less than a drop personally.

In the past, DHEA use, (at about 5mg for me) has led to blood sugar crash, (remedied with food). That’s all that I experienced, but everyone is different.
Thanks for the response, Evan. Looks like it's time for me to invest in some CortiNon.

Summer

Sorry, one more question! Which Solvent | P4 : HEA Ratio did you buy?

sunny

I have been using Pansterone around moles with some success.

I had one that I had previously put progest-e and methelene blue on. It had a crusty like top, and the meth b stained it.
This one I put the pansterone directly on it. After some time (not sure how long, month?), I was putting another application and the crusty top wiped off, with the remaining mole a flat surface spot like it had always been.

I have another that has a kind of dense brown top. I have been putting the pansterone to the side, and it seems like the brown top is getting less dense.

After reading this thread, I had just felt a spot on my leg that I had been putting the pansterone near, but then went on vacation and forgot. It was feeling more raised. I have been putting pansterone nightly to the side again and it feels less raised again.

I have one other on my back. My husband is putting the pansterone by it at night. I cannot see it. We will see what happens.

Pansterone is dhea and pregnenolone.

Summer

I have been using Pansterone around moles with some success.

I had one that I had previously put progest-e and methelene blue on. It had a crusty like top, and the meth b stained it.
This one I put the pansterone directly on it. After some time (not sure how long, month?), I was putting another application and the crusty top wiped off, with the remaining mole a flat surface spot like it had always been.

I have another that has a kind of dense brown top. I have been putting the pansterone to the side, and it seems like the brown top is getting less dense.

After reading this thread, I had just felt a spot on my leg that I had been putting the pansterone near, but then went on vacation and forgot. It was feeling more raised. I have been putting pansterone nightly to the side again and it feels less raised again.

I have one other on my back. My husband is putting the pansterone by it at night. I cannot see it. We will see what happens.

Pansterone is dhea and pregnenolone.
Hmm. It's a shame Pansterone is out of stock or else I'd be tempted to try this first.
I used the 3:1 in tocopherols personally
Thanks again!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals