Possibly The Best Treatment For Rheumatoid Patients

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I don't really get much copper at all in my diet though.
Copper can come in from copper pipes, water heaters etc. And if someone is toxic of "vitamin A" then they will not be removing copper like they should be able to.

iLoveSugar

Copper can come in from copper pipes, water heaters etc. And if someone is toxic of "vitamin A" then they will not be removing copper like they should be able to.
How would one get tested? I have had a life long history of gut issues, and it always seems the more inflamed my gut is, the worse I am.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
How would one get tested? I have had a life long history of gut issues, and it always seems the more inflamed my gut is, the worse I am.
Dr. Purser talks about how to test in this thread below:

Validus

I started doing a deeper dive into how much copper was in "innocuous" foods and was very surprised how easy it is to get an excess in copper.

Two tablespoons of peanut butter and you get about 30% of your copper RDA.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
Isn't Borax toxic? I have all sorts of body pain and gut issues and I think they are connected.
I tried boron/borax and within a few weeks I could tell it was estrogenic. I guess that doesn't bother some people or maybe my liver wasn't working to get excess estrogen out.

Isn't Borax toxic? I have all sorts of body pain and gut issues and I think they are connected.
I wasn’t agreeing to the borax, I was agreeing about fungus causing pain. I don’t know about the borax, but maybe in small amounts it could be something. I have never looked into it.

iLoveSugar

I wasn’t agreeing to the borax, I was agreeing about fungus causing pain. I don’t know about the borax, but maybe in small amounts it could be something. I have never looked into it.
So what do you recommend besides avoiding citric acid?

So what do you recommend besides avoiding citric acid?
I have not had that problem, but coconut oil kills fungus. I think there are many solutions to most problems. My father had RA and could barely walk without groaning, like Charlie says, I think he was turning into a statue. It was terrible to see. I got him to change his diet, and it all went away, and pretty quickly too. I had him avoid all grains and pork. I don’t know if his was caused from fungus or he was just eating inflammatory foods, but diet fixed it.

Ras

No. Borax is sodium tetraborate, one of the forms most often used in the studies on the healthful effects of boron. It is less toxic by weight than sodium chloride.

Ras

I tried boron/borax and within a few weeks I could tell it was estrogenic. I guess that doesn't bother some people or maybe my liver wasn't working to get excess estrogen out.
Boron is not estrogenic. Boron intake lowers SHBG, which will influence hormone levels.

Validus

Boron is not estrogenic. Boron intake lowers SHBG, which will influence hormone levels.
I'm not disagreeing with you, but hormones are incredibly complicated and changes often have a domino effect.

Anything that lowers SHBG has the potential to increase free testosterone (since less testosterone would be bound to SHBG and therefore freed) which COULD theoretically increase estrogen due to an increase in testosterone aromatizing to estrogen.

Mauritio

We have an actual doctor with clinical experience in this thread that has shown what Rheumatoid Arthritis is. I would not be surprised if the copper is causing the fungus and fungus is at the scene of the crime.

Yes it is. No need to poison yourself, just get the copper out and the "rheumatoid arthritis " will go away.
Copper is anti-fungal.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
So is battery acid, ammonia and bleach.
Excited Oh No GIF

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals