Low Toxin Testimonials "Probably Added 30lb of Muscle"

InChristAlone

Interesting thought pattern. The burnout issue, I can relate to that one too well unfortunately.
Your point on children having low calcium on their hair test, there is a lot that could be read into that, so I am trying to remove the spring on this.
Would you know the age bracket of the children you mentioned by chance as well as their diets. The reason that I would ask is if say if you were to do the same test with Masai children would we expect a similar result with say a child eating a western style of diet?
Again this is meant as a genuine learning question.
I'd say 7 is about the cut off as to when children start becoming more of a slow oxidizer, my son probably later lol, he was a very fast oxidizer at 5 on his hair test, and it's taken a number of more yrs for him to calm down. But I have not had him tested again. I do wonder what the Masai's hair test would look like! It's very hard to say with such different environment and diet.

J.R.K

I'd say 7 is about the cut off as to when children start becoming more of a slow oxidizer, my son probably later lol, he was a very fast oxidizer at 5 on his hair test, and it's taken a number of more yrs for him to calm down. But I have not had him tested again. I do wonder what the Masai's hair test would look like! It's very hard to say with such different environment and diet.
This is what makes it such a challenge, we all have different backgrounds, diets, epigenetics, stresses and the list will keep going on. I think what works for one person might not work for another so continuous experimentation is required. Hence my queries on this different approach,

InChristAlone

This is what makes it such a challenge, we all have different backgrounds, diets, epigenetics, stresses and the list will keep going on. I think what works for one person might not work for another so continuous experimentation is required. Hence my queries on this different approach,
An easy way to see if a lower calcium diet could work for you is to get a hair mineral test. It shows what we clearly are getting too much of. Or what is coming into the bloodstream too much which can be from too much vitamin A as well, calcium raises with vitamin A.

J.R.K

An easy way to see if a lower calcium diet could work for you is to get a hair mineral test. It shows what we clearly are getting too much of. Or what is coming into the bloodstream too much which can be from too much vitamin A as well, calcium raises with vitamin A.
It is probably a good idea, it would be better I think than a blood test as that only gives a snapshot a mere moment in time. The hair analysis would give a longer term result and average.
I do not know if one could draw conclusions in terms of where the intracellular and extra cellular minerals are predominantly from this analysis or not.
I do find it interesting though that coffee is a good treatment for defatting a fatty liver, since Vitamin A is fat soluble I would be inclined to wonder if this issue could be aided or ameliorated with this substance. But the next question would be is the oral route most suitable for this approach given that it can protect against endotoxin even if it is decaffeinated. Or if

@InChristAlone Which TEI or ARL test did you take? users have found major discrepancies over time. Does the hair reflect exactly what is inside the cells or extracellularly in the tissue?

InChristAlone

@InChristAlone Which TEI or ARL test did you take? users have found major discrepancies over time. Does the hair reflect exactly what is inside the cells or extracellularly in the tissue?
I used TEI, I think others were washing the hair? I think it was the best at the time. I think it is extracellular, so high calcium can be a sign of something causing it to come out such as vitamin A.

@InChristAlone I believe that the major bond of calcium is with copper (agonist), prolactin (agonist), phosphorus (antagonist) but I could be wrong.

J.R.K

I used TEI, I think others were washing the hair? I think it was the best at the time. I think it is extracellular, so high calcium can be a sign of something causing it to come out such as vitamin A.
Would high extracellular calcium not be a very positive indicator as like sodium in a low stresses state it place is outside the cell?
EMF opens out the calcium channel and allows calcium to enter the cell, if you accept the channel and receptor belief as fact.

TheSir

An easy way to see if a lower calcium diet could work for you is to get a hair mineral test. It shows what we clearly are getting too much of
Dietary calcium doesn't usually influence hair calcium much, if at all, as cellular content of the macrominerals is pretty tightly regulated by the body. Unfortunately this is exactly how a hair test should not be interpreted because it will lead you to make wrong conclusions. The same approach has often been used to discredit HTMA because it doesn't work. Hair always reflects the state of metabolism more than the quantity of mineral reserves or intake.

InChristAlone

Dietary calcium doesn't usually influence hair calcium much, if at all, as cellular content of the macrominerals is pretty tightly regulated by the body. Unfortunately this is exactly how a hair test should not be interpreted because it will lead you to make wrong conclusions. The same approach has often been used to discredit HTMA because it doesn't work. Hair always reflects the state of metabolism more than the quantity of mineral reserves or intake.
Ok, thanks for clarifying, I figured since kids in fast oxidization benefit from more calcium I figured it could be the opposite for those in slow oxidation. And I think so many doing badly on high calcium diets shows this?

J.R.K

Thanks for that @TheSir. So to clarify my understanding the hair test indicates what a person metabolized the most, so testing high on calcium would be a positive sign?

InChristAlone

High calcium and mag, low sodium and potassium on a hair test indicates someone is in slow oxidation. You want more of a balance where calcium and mag are more in optimal. Slow oxidizers struggle to get rid of heavy metals. I had practically zero mercury on my hair test despite having amalgam filling and eating shrimp every now and then. Not sure if amalgams are supposed to increase the mercury on a hair test though. But even my lead was extremely low and I knew I was being exposed to that. I think it is probable a high vit A diet would cause worse oxidation.

TheSir

Ok, thanks for clarifying, I figured since kids in fast oxidization benefit from more calcium I figured it could be the opposite for those in slow oxidation. And I think so many doing badly on high calcium diets shows this?
At least in Wilson's system Calcium and magnesium are usually given to everyone regardless of their oxidation type because above optimal levels of these minerals tend to signify lack of bioavailability. I don't know if people do poorly or well on high calcium diets.

Thanks for that @TheSir. So to clarify my understanding the hair test indicates what a person metabolized the most, so testing high on calcium would be a positive sign?
It indicates cellular content for the most part which in turn reflects the state of the body. The closer Ca is to its optimal level at ~40%mcg, and the closer its ratio with magnesium is to ~6.67, the better. Going above or below these will result in compromised energy levels that worsen the more pronounced the deviation gets.

Daniel North

Forum Supporter
Has anybody who has been on the low vitamin A diet shared any bloodwork? Anonymously, of course. I am especially curious to see steroid results, confirming the claims that their total testosterone rose into the 700, 800 or even 900 range. Cholesterol, triglycerides, and liver panel would also be great to see.
Thanks in advance.
I have. Although i am only 3-4 months into the diet. I also did blodwork almost every 2-4 weeks over the past 3 years. So we have a baseline to compare with.
In the first post in the thread, you see all my bloodwork.
My latest bloodwork is among the newest posts in the thread.

InChristAlone

At least in Wilson's system Calcium and magnesium are usually given to everyone regardless of their oxidation type because above optimal levels of these minerals tend to signify lack of bioavailability. I don't know if people do poorly or well on high calcium diets.

It indicates cellular content for the most part which in turn reflects the state of the body. The closer Ca is to its optimal level at ~40%mcg, and the closer its ratio with magnesium is to ~6.67, the better. Going above or below these will result in compromised energy levels that worsen the more pronounced the deviation gets.
I was on a high calcium diet when my hair test said high calcium. So that is why I figured it might be better not to give someone in slow oxidization a lot of calcium.

TheSir

I was on a high calcium diet when my hair test said high calcium. So that is why I figured it might be better not to give someone in slow oxidization a lot of calcium.
Anything is possible. My guess is that there is something else in addition to just high dietary intake that is resulting in high cellular Ca with the diet. Eating too many carbs will elevate Ca too, which you probably knew already.

InChristAlone

Anything is possible. My guess is that there is something else in addition to just high dietary intake that is resulting in high cellular Ca with the diet. Eating too many carbs will elevate Ca too, which you probably knew already.
Yes I was on a high sugar diet then. So I guess Peat is right if you want to be on a high sugar diet you need calcium because it's going to be coming out all the time.

Why should calcium increase metabolism? it seems the opposite to me

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals