Progesterone supplement for men

G1986

Forum Supporter
Hi Guys.

My Progesterone is low, I have tried Pregnenolone capsules which works to raise my Progesterone, but I do not think I can handle the Pregnenolone so well, which is strage becuase in the past I thoguht I did. My pregnenolone level is also at the bottom.

Gettng to learn about the Peat way, I see allot of talk about Progest E, is this still a good supplement that men can use to raise Progest level? some repost some concerns about the soy in it, what else could I use that is mixed with Vitamin E?

If I'm understanding well, this product which is mixed with vitamin E will by pass the first pass in the liver, correct? if this is true, it will be a much physiological way to raise levels. In the past I tried capsules, and cream on scrotum, I was not really happy with them. Some people are doing well with injectable Progesteorne,

PopSocket

Be mindful with Progesterone as it opposes Testosterone. Tiny doses of 1-3mg are enough normally. If using topical - use it on the bottom half of the body.

What symptoms you got from Preg that you cannot handle ?

youngsinatra

I‘d rather work on energy metabolism and hypothyroidism to raise your endogenous production of the steroids, which happens in the mitochondria.

Santosh

Hi Guys.

My Progesterone is low, I have tried Pregnenolone capsules which works to raise my Progesterone, but I do not think I can handle the Pregnenolone so well, which is strage becuase in the past I thoguht I did. My pregnenolone level is also at the bottom.

Gettng to learn about the Peat way, I see allot of talk about Progest E, is this still a good supplement that men can use to raise Progest level? some repost some concerns about the soy in it, what else could I use that is mixed with Vitamin E?

If I'm understanding well, this product which is mixed with vitamin E will by pass the first pass in the liver, correct? if this is true, it will be a much physiological way to raise levels. In the past I tried capsules, and cream on scrotum, I was not really happy with them. Some people are doing well with injectable Progesteorne,

What are you looking for by using progesterone ? Just fill in the number gap and look good for your next bloodwork, or do you feel it could bring something to your life ?

Do you think exogenous progesterone will bring you something exogenous testosterone can't bring you ?

What are you looking for by using progesterone ? Just fill in the number gap and look good for your next bloodwork, or do you feel it could bring something to your life ?

Do you think exogenous progesterone will bring you something exogenous testosterone can't bring you ?
It is a lot safer than exogenous testosterone and WAY easier to source.

How so ?

Funny it was a lot easier for me to source and buy raw testosterone powder than raw progesterone powder.
Testosterone aromatises into estrogen, progesterone does not and reduces prolactin and estrogen, testosterone CAN cause supression of the HPTA axis after quitting and after quitting progesterone, the HPTA axis gets back to normal faster. Testosterone can create infertility and shrink testicles. Progesterone does not create these potentially permeant damages.

Progesterone is OTC, so they can get a cream alot easier, in a lot of easier. Progesterone is legal in more places than testosterone. Testosterone powder is easier to get than progesterone powder, but progesterone cream is way easier to get than testosterone powder.

Santosh

Testosterone aromatises into estrogen, progesterone does not and reduces prolactin and estrogen, testosterone CAN cause supression of the HPTA axis after quitting and after quitting progesterone, the HPTA axis gets back to normal faster. Testosterone can create infertility and shrink testicles. Progesterone does not create these potentially permeant damages.

Progesterone is OTC, so they can get a cream alot easier, in a lot of easier. Progesterone is legal in more places than testosterone. Testosterone powder is easier to get than progesterone powder, but progesterone cream is way easier to get than testosterone powder.

That sounds a lot like online information that is being parroted with no study to back it up.

You have any personal experience with both hormones to assess such bold statements ?

That sounds a lot like online information that is being parroted with no study to back it up.

You have any personal experience with both hormones to assess such bold statements ?

Would you like the scientific studies ? These are accepted facts, and I am more than happy to show studies that show this, if you are willing to listen.

And no I haven't used testosterone.

PopSocket

And no I haven't used testosterone.
Enough said.

Santosh knows what he is talking about btw. He is just a man of few words and a bit cryptic in this thread : D

I played a lot with progesterone and it is no good. Testosterone/DHT are the real deal when done properly to bring about true benefits for males and it is truly healing on so many levels. The only caveat is that one needs to control Estrogen or things could get out of hand. Controlling Estrogen also controls prolactin and boosts thyroid.

After quitting Testosterone if done properly Test levels normally bounce back higher than prior to using because of many reasons but mainly - it heals the liver and removes stress from the system. All the studies you can find that show any suppression post use were done with esterified Testosterone with added PUFA and elevated Estrogen levels which damage the whole organism including the thymus, thyroid, liver and testicles.

Tiny doses of Progesterone do have some use though with emphasis on TINY for us males.

OP
G1986

G1986

Forum Supporter
Be mindful with Progesterone as it opposes Testosterone. Tiny doses of 1-3mg are enough normally. If using topical - use it on the bottom half of the body.

What symptoms you got from Preg that you cannot handle ?
with the Pregnenolone, my HR tend to increase, than I believe I get insomnia even if I take it in the am, and I almost feel I'm on a drug, I have never tired Adderall, but probably something like it.

OP
G1986

G1986

Forum Supporter
I‘d rather work on energy metabolism and hypothyroidism to raise your endogenous production of the steroids, which happens in the mitochondria.
I'm on Armor thyroid with 1 grain, I also tried up to 2 grains. No changes in downstream hormones

OP
G1986

G1986

Forum Supporter
Improving my sleep, stress and anxiety, along with improving some excess estrogen symptoms, and Thyroid function

I have been on TRT since 2015, and experimented allot even with Pregnenoloe and Progesterone. I can tell that there is always a negative to have a hormone at the bottom range. Using a different hormone to improve the symptoms of the lack of another hormone it is generally not a good strategy.

Enough said.

Santosh knows what he is talking about btw. He is just a man of few words and a bit cryptic in this thread : D

I played a lot with progesterone and it is no good. Testosterone/DHT are the real deal when done properly to bring about true benefits for males and it is truly healing on so many levels. The only caveat is that one needs to control Estrogen or things could get out of hand. Controlling Estrogen also controls prolactin and boosts thyroid.

After quitting Testosterone if done properly Test levels normally bounce back higher than prior to using because of many reasons but mainly - it heals the liver and removes stress from the system. All the studies you can find that show any suppression post use were done with esterified Testosterone with added PUFA and elevated Estrogen levels which damage the whole organism including the thymus, thyroid, liver and testicles.

Tiny doses of Progesterone do have some use though with emphasis on TINY for us males.
Yes I agree, but my point, is that progesterone is safer and easier to get.

And so what that I haven't done testosterone? If I haven't taken the covid vaccine does that mean my opinion on it, isn't valid?

Santosh

Yes I agree, but my point, is that progesterone is safer

Still not sure that's true.
Most medical litterature points towards improved health when testosterone levels are normalized with exogenous use of testosterone.

There is nothing safe about progesterone making men libido-deprived and soft spoken.
It will most likely lead to a life of poor social interactions.

Still not sure that's true.
Most medical litterature points towards improved health when testosterone levels are normalized with exogenous use of testosterone.

There is nothing safe about progesterone making men libido-deprived and soft spoken.
It will most likely lead to a life of poor social interactions.

What do you mean soft spoken?

It's very much self-explanatory, you can look up the definition of this phrase on any search engine or in any dictionary.
I have not seen this in literature or in the real world. Lot's of non-masculine men, I have met, are often the most charming, funny, confident people - the opposite of soft spoken. Being a confident person, comes down to neurotransmitters like dopamine - both progesterone and androgens can increase this, personality does not come down to solely androgens or progesterones. I have seen similar benefits from DHT and Progesterone, myself.

I think progesterone has different effects for men. My T is high and progesterone in any quantity causes ED. But it is useful sometimes. I think 3 - 5mg is fine, but topical doses of 15 or more seem to cause me ED for a few days.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals