Prostate Tumor And Urinary Stream

HLP

My husband was dealing with reduced flow and frequent nocturnal urination last fall. The doctor prescribed Finasteride and a muscle relaxant. I said no way to the "F" drug and encouraged him to use the muscle relaxant sparingly until we could fix things ourselves. It took four months using a Prostate Formula by Brad King and what really helped in the end was the addition of D-Mannose Powder (2 tsp/day). Eating a Peatish diet with more sugar and less starch also help IMO. Keeping in mind, he wasn't diagnosed with cancer. Self experimentation is probably the best route.
Mannose is a “six-carbon-sugar,” as are the better known and closely related substances glucose and fructose. Relying on evidence that is both exceedingly preliminary and highly inconsistent, some alternative medicine practitioners have popularized mannose as a treatment for urinary tract infections.

Last edited:

SQu

Hi Gilson, I recorded my dad's prostate story plus lots of input from @haidut in 'Summary of prostate improvements' thread. He's still doing well. As his main helper it really seemed to me that he got results readdressing basics like inflammation and endotoxin with things like cascara and glycine. And enough calories every couple of hours but that was because he was neglecting that side of things. Glycine seemed to play a big role in shrinking his prostate. I would have preferred gelatin but logistically adding it to his diet ... well it was just easier as glycine.

OP
gilson dantas

gilson dantas

Teaspoon of baking soda stirred thoroughly into a glass of room temperature water daily.
Yes; I´am using baking soda, 1 teaspoon twice by day [with aspirine].
Vitamin E, minocycline
I´m afraid to use minocycline, it is not good if you have kidney problems, and my tumor is strangling the bladder neck [generating kidney problems...]

OP
gilson dantas

gilson dantas

It took four months using a Prostate Formula by Brad King and what really helped in the end was the addition of D-Mannose Powder (2 tsp/day).
I don´t know about d-mannose, but with that Prostate Formula the tumor may shrink a little bit; the suggested usage contains 600 mg beta-sytosterol, 200 mg of Pygeum [a finasteride-like chemical extract], 102 mg of broccoli powder [attacks thyroid], and selenium 200 mcg. I mean: if you want to say "no" to finasteride drug, you actually used it. I will never use Pygeum, it is finasteride-like, and sytosterol is a PUFA, if I´m not mistaken.
Self experimentation is probably the best route.
Yes, indeed. That´s what I´m doing. But it has been difficult to find out things: few informations at the R Peat scientific level.
I still searching. I have few days to shrink the tumor to avoid a surgery that I do not want.

OP
gilson dantas

gilson dantas

Glycine seemed to play a big role in shrinking his prostate
Yes, I agreee with you about glicine. But I use gelatine four to five times a day [I make gelatine at home with ox foot, weekly]. I´am better in many things but the tumor stills strangling the bladder neck. I use carrot salad every day against the endotoxins, and a wholly Peat principles diet.
But there has to be something I must to do and I am not doing...

OP
gilson dantas

gilson dantas

my leukemia in remission thanks to Artemisinin...also all my serious prostate symptoms have dissapeared...lots of info out there...
Perfect, my friend!
I´ll study that plant [Artemisia annua]; perhaps I will find it here; do you have any idea of dose and do you know if we can use it directly over the prostate [enema]?

B

Braveheart

Perfect, my friend!
I´ll study that plant [Artemisia annua]; perhaps I will find it here; do you have any idea of dose and do you know if we can use it directly over the prostate [enema]?
2oo every night when cancer most active 4 days on 3 off...I buy from Vitacost because they smart about shipping and easy to deal with...Nutricology brand....don't know about enema use. You might find there as it is the WHO cure for malaria.

I've had many reports of relief with progesterone, acute relief may be possible. I would apply it to the prostate region. If you haven't tried it already. Progesterone counteracts estrogen of course and is extremely helpful for many prostate inflammation problems, maybe the tumor also. I don't see how it could hurt.

B

Braveheart

I've had many reports of relief with progesterone, acute relief may be possible. I would apply it to the prostate region. If you haven't tried it already. Progesterone counteracts estrogen of course and is extremely helpful for many prostate inflammation problems, maybe the tumor also. I don't see how it could hurt.

and Nettle

Regina

B

Braveheart

Perfect, my friend!

artemisinin suppositories yes.....mentioned in article I sent....plus Google it....used that way in malaria trtment
Perfect, my friend!

yes to suppositories....plus another article re Nobel Peace Prize http://www.cancertreatmentsresearch.com/artemisia-annua-its-extract-artemisinin/

OP
gilson dantas

gilson dantas

2oo every night when cancer most active 4 days on 3 off.
1 - You used "Artemisia" Vitacost [500 mg capsules] or you used "Artemisin" Vitacost [200 mg capsules]? [Anyway it is chemical extract of the leaves in both cases].

OK, now I must to find the plant here; it is not so easy as I thought before; I think to use suppositories of the dried leaves; and, also, cold tea [decoction] of the leaves. What do you think?

OP
gilson dantas

gilson dantas

acute relief may be possible. I would apply it to the prostate region.
Yes. I think it is a good idea.
And by my own responsability, I´m using 100 mg progesterone/day; I´ll try 2-3 weeks. But I´m using as suppository [progesterone, coconut oil and DMSO]. What do you think?
And if I combine with 100 mg/day of pregnenolone [and NDT 1 grain/day]?

B

Braveheart

1 - You used "Artemisia" Vitacost [500 mg capsules] or you used "Artemisin" Vitacost [200 mg capsules]? [Anyway it is chemical extract of the leaves in both cases].

OK, now I must to find the plant here; it is not so easy as I thought before; I think to use suppositories of the dried leaves; and, also, cold tea [decoction] of the leaves. What do you think?
I am taking the Artemisinin...After reading this article I came upon the idea of possibly switching to the plant extract Artemisia vs the pure Art.. or combining the two for the benefits of each. Am talking to Dr Lai the expert and when asked about Artemisia he said..."The Artemisia extract probably contains very small amount of artemisinin (may be less than 1%). Artemisinin is more expensive because it is more difficult to prepare. You can of course use them together."

"Yes, there are other anticancer compounds in Artemisia annua. But, there have not been many studies.
I would be more comfortable taking pure artemisinin. And, as I suggested, you can take both artemisinin and Artemisia extract together."

I'm trying to get more out of him but he won't give....I don't know the mechanics of the suppository thing...haven't thought about it...need to study more. If I could get my hands on this weed that grows around the world, it would be in my garden now...interesting, the cure is in the leaves exactly like Graviola(soursop).
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

OP
gilson dantas

gilson dantas

the cure is in the leaves exactly like Graviola(soursop)
Yes. The cure is in the leaves. But I don´t know the dose and the time/cicle etc. I have soursop leaves around my apartment, many soursop trees. But I don´t know the science to use it. I already used [leaves powder] but I didn´t see results; of course I dont know clinical experiences or real and well told stories... A problem to me...
And I always prefer to use the plant not the extract. Always. The plant is more complete, healthy and don´t have chemicals added [solvents, chemical impurities etc]. In that case I desagree of dr Lai, of course. Leaves powder I think it is the best! The problem is ... dose, way to use etc...
I would be more comfortable taking pure artemisinin

David PS

This may sound very anti-Peat but I have had great success using pumpkin seed oil. I used one teaspoon every day of organic extra virgin oil. It took 2-3 months for my nightly trips to the bathroom to drop from 2-3 to zero. It is my understanding that the oil softens the prostate so that it is easier to fully empty ones bladder.

I had resigned myself to having to take it for life but then after about 3 years, I took a trip to Vancouver. I did not want to take the bottle of oil through customs and did not find a health food store before driving north into the woods. Surprisingly, I had 2 or 3 nights making one trip to the bathroom and then I was back to zero trips. Coincidently, I was very low PUFA during this time. Pumpkin seed oil was my largest source of PUFA.

Here is the brand that I used. Flora, Certified Organic Pumpkin Oil, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Go with the flow.

Edit - Here is google search Google

Last edited:

Sol

Gilson, I second bzmazu's recommendation of Nettle, it's used to treat BPH.

It's easy to find, but not the leaves, you need the root.

Raiz de urtiga, you'll find in herbal stores.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals