Prosultiamine Source

S

shucknchuck

Does anyone have a source for prosultiamine?

I like Georgi's Energin, but I want to supp a high amount - such that I'm getting a lot of other B vits too. This is not exactly a problem, except that it's so expensive for the amounts I'm trying to attain.

So far, I've only found suppliers that sell only to labs - very silly.

ChetnikPeater

Does anyone have a source for prosultiamine?

I like Georgi's Energin, but I want to supp a high amount - such that I'm getting a lot of other B vits too. This is not exactly a problem, except that it's so expensive for the amounts I'm trying to attain.

So far, I've only found suppliers that sell only to labs - very silly.
Bump :)

Also looking for this

Bozidar

Forum Supporter
@ChetnikPeater
@shucknchuck
Could I ask for the reason that it needs to be prosultiamine?
Would you be satisfied with alithiamine and/or sulbutiamine?
If yes, combination of ali and sul versions you can find on elliot Overtone's site:
Also he has the complete b complex.

And on this page you can find sulbutiamine as powder and many other chemicals

ChetnikPeater

Could I ask for the reason that it needs to be prosultiamine?
Would you be satisfied with alithiamine and/or sulbutiamine?
Помаже Бог Божидаре.

As far as I know, allthiamine is very similar to prosultiamine. @haidut is probably the most knowledgeable person on the forum in regards to different forms of Thiamine. He used to push Thiamine Hcl, but now claims that lipophilic analogs like prosultiamine are superior in terms of bioavailability.

I believe he said allthiamine is a good option as well. I am specifically looking for prosultiamine as Haidut chose that one in Energin, and I am not sure why that specific one instead of allthiamine, but I am sure he had a good reason.

I will look into it more, but allthiamine seems like a good option as well.

Bozidar

Forum Supporter
Помаже Бог Божидаре.

As far as I know, allthiamine is very similar to prosultiamine. @haidut is probably the most knowledgeable person on the forum in regards to different forms of Thiamine. He used to push Thiamine Hcl, but now claims that lipophilic analogs like prosultiamine are superior in terms of bioavailability.

I believe he said allthiamine is a good option as well. I am specifically looking for prosultiamine as Haidut chose that one in Energin, and I am not sure why that specific one instead of allthiamine, but I am sure he had a good reason.

I will look into it more, but allthiamine seems like a good option as well.
Yeah, all those lipid soluble are very similar, but have slightly different properties.
I also wondered why he chose prosultiamine.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals