Pruritis ani - intense anal itching

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

Anyone figured this out? Can manage to get some relieve, but not to cure the itch.
like u said things were helping, but then theyd stop helping. I tried everything. Then i got desperate and contemplated how all of this started around when i started peating. I think its peripheral neuropathy, cutting down on sugar and taking lignan free flax oil and it cured it up. Dont care what studies people cite on here or what peat things they quote, my itchy booty hole is the only thing i give af about at this point

PopSocket

One of my favorite topics hehe ! (-: 99% those problems are not caused by parasites. People taking anti parasite treatments without any proof of parasites are not doing the body any good. Even if it parasites it is usually due to parasites having something to eat\clean up\ and reproduce.

I will share what I learned from a doctor from the internal diseases department in my country:

The problem could be simply feces remaining in the rectum. The rectum is always very dirty unless one cleans it with water after defecation. Similar how the mouth gets dirty after eating which breeds bacteria and other stuff. The question is why we don't clean it ?

There are small enemas made for children that hold up to 200-250ml of water perfect for shallow rectal only enemas. This is how it looks in my country: Link Fill it up with bottled spring water or purified water and squeeze inside. The weak pressure from the water will cause another run of poop coming down and you will be surprised how much ***t is still in there when people head to the office/work/important meeting thinking they did their job in the toilet. Even if no big pieces come out the walls of the rectum are dirty and the water will not be clean. Repeat a few times until clean water comes out. You will feel a lot cleaner and smell nice(no smell).

The key is not to get any water in the colon as this is not healthy. People doing deep enemas are imho not doing it properly. Also, no need to put the tip inside the body, just press it gently and squeeze, the water finds its way in. Also no need to have the whole volume of water - just enough to make the body feel pressure and start another release.

The rectum holding so much ***t is not good as some of it leaks in the bloodstream. Gases and stuff. Been doing it for 10+ years already every single time after pooping. I don't smell like a human since day 1 of doing this. People who went to this doctor for health advice feel better when they start taking care not only about the cleanliness of the mouth but also the other hole which is very important too for proper hygiene.

It is "addicting" and nobody I know who started actually changed their mind and stopped. Most people found it "gay" or weird at first and stuff like that but now get panic attacks when they travel and forgot the special hygiene device and start looking for it in the pharmacies. About 70 people I know personally who do it due to the doctor or me advising them to do it. Nobody ever regrets trying it after seeing how much dirty stuff is stuck with us our whole life. Feels liberating to know one is absolutely clean inside.

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

One of my favorite topics hehe ! (-: 99% those problems are not caused by parasites. People taking anti parasite treatments without any proof of parasites are not doing the body any good. Even if it parasites it is usually due to parasites having something to eat\clean up\ and reproduce.

I will share what I learned from a doctor from the internal diseases department in my country:

The problem could be simply feces remaining in the rectum. The rectum is always very dirty unless one cleans it with water after defecation. Similar how the mouth gets dirty after eating which breeds bacteria and other stuff. The question is why we don't clean it ?

There are small enemas made for children that hold up to 200-250ml of water perfect for shallow rectal only enemas. This is how it looks in my country: Link Fill it up with bottled spring water or purified water and squeeze inside. The weak pressure from the water will cause another run of poop coming down and you will be surprised how much ***t is still in there when people head to the office/work/important meeting thinking they did their job in the toilet. Even if no big pieces come out the walls of the rectum are dirty and the water will not be clean. Repeat a few times until clean water comes out. You will feel a lot cleaner and smell nice(no smell).

The key is not to get any water in the colon as this is not healthy. People doing deep enemas are imho not doing it properly. Also, no need to put the tip inside the body, just press it gently and squeeze, the water finds its way in. Also no need to have the whole volume of water - just enough to make the body feel pressure and start another release.

The rectum holding so much ***t is not good as some of it leaks in the bloodstream. Gases and stuff. Been doing it for 10+ years already every single time after pooping. I don't smell like a human since day 1 of doing this. People who went to this doctor for health advice feel better when they start taking care not only about the cleanliness of the mouth but also the other hole which is very important too for proper hygiene.

It is "addicting" and nobody I know who started actually changed their mind and stopped. Most people found it "gay" or weird at first and stuff like that but now get panic attacks when they travel and forgot the special hygiene device and start looking for it in the pharmacies. About 70 people I know personally who do it due to the doctor or me advising them to do it. Nobody ever regrets trying it after seeing how much dirty stuff is stuck with us our whole life. Feels liberating to know one is absolutely clean inside.
For me this isnt true, once i incorporated flax oil it went away

PopSocket

Glad seed oils worked for you somehow. But the theory about omega 3/6 "deficiency" causing neuropathy which causes itching on the anus does not ring true to me.

I believe it is more likely their effect on the digestive tract (laxative) that changed the situation for the better.

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

Glad seed oils worked for you somehow. But the theory about omega 3/6 "deficiency" causing neuropathy which causes itching on the anus does not ring true to me.

I believe it is more likely their effect on the digestive tract (laxative) that changed the situation for the better.
or perhaps skin health? theyre known to cure itchy and dry skin for a lot of people

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

Could be. Especially if lots of wiping is involved as you mentioned. Saturated fats kind of do the same thing.
ive tried it all man, and i use a bidet and minimal wiping, high saturated fats of all kinds, every damn vitamin and mineral, flax oil worked. I would have tried fish, but im allergic to fish, and after a few conversations with @zarrin77 in the past i finally decided to do the dirty and try flax oil, and it works.

PopSocket

ive tried it all man, and i use a bidet and minimal wiping, high saturated fats of all kinds, every damn vitamin and mineral, flax oil worked. I would have tried fish, but im allergic to fish, and after a few conversations with @zarrin77 in the past i finally decided to do the dirty and try flax oil, and it works.
I trust your experience. It is interesting that flax seed oil worked so well.

Kray

I know this must be taboo- what flax oil did you use? Would this be acceptable? How much per day, and for how long did you take it to see results? Thank you-

P.S. Per your comment above, opting for this over fish oil (who wouldn't?), it sounds too good to be true, but I sure hope it is! BTW- thankfully I don't suffer from the title of this thread, but I do have itching just about everywhere else on me! 🫤

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

I know this must be taboo- what flax oil did you use? Would this be acceptable? How much per day, and for how long did you take it to see results? Thank you-

P.S. Per your comment above, opting for this over fish oil (who wouldn't?), it sounds too good to be true, but I sure hope it is! BTW- thankfully I don't suffer from the title of this thread, but I do have itching just about everywhere else on me! 🫤
You gotta use Solgar Earthsource flaxseed oil, its lignan free, lignans lower Testosterone.

check out this thread starting with this comment

Post in thread 'What Are Your Thoughts On Omega 3s?' What Are Your Thoughts On Omega 3s?

Dr Golden helped me overcome a few situations via private messaging, including this. I like to take his opinion into consideration.

Kray

You gotta use Solgar Earthsource flaxseed oil, its lignan free, lignans lower Testosterone.

check out this thread starting with this comment

Post in thread 'What Are Your Thoughts On Omega 3s?' What Are Your Thoughts On Omega 3s?

Dr Golden helped me overcome a few situations via private messaging, including this. I like to take his opinion into consideration.
The one I bought has zero lignans. I think I'm good.
Regarding your link to the Omega 3 post-- is "zarrin77" Dr Golden? Sorry if I'm confused. Either way, some good points zarrin made. I am hopeful that flax will help me overcome my skin rash.

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

The one I bought has zero lignans. I think I'm good.
Regarding your link to the Omega 3 post-- is "zarrin77" Dr Golden? Sorry if I'm confused. Either way, some good points zarrin made. I am hopeful that flax will help me overcome my skin rash.
yes! and keep us updated.

Kray

goldenhealthmethod on most social medias and youtube
Thank you! I'm really glad the flax oil did the trick for you. I hope it will for me, too. It's very encouraging- of all the things I suspected in the Peat realm that I was deficient in (yes, even the Loathed Vitamin A!) the last thing I would have guessed would be Flax Oil. Maybe Mary Enig was right on this one.

btw- just checking out the Solgar brand you mentioned. Looks good, and I see that their Multi gets good reviews as well.

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

Thank you! I'm really glad the flax oil did the trick for you. I hope it will for me, too. It's very encouraging- of all the things I suspected in the Peat realm that I was deficient in (yes, even the Loathed Vitamin A!) the last thing I would have guessed would be Flax Oil. Maybe Mary Enig was right on this one.

btw- just checking out the Solgar brand you mentioned. Looks good, and I see that their Multi gets good reviews as well.
yeah omega 3s are controversial, but we dont have to do everything peat does, i just dont want my butthole to itch lol

Kray

yeah omega 3s are controversial, but we dont have to do everything peat does, i just dont want my butthole to itch lol
I don't blame you. Ha- just checked out golden website- his office is about 3 mi from where I used to live. Small world. Enjoying reading his site. Thanks again.

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

I don't blame you. Ha- just checked out golden website- his office is about 3 mi from where I used to live. Small world. Enjoying reading his site. Thanks again.
he also has a cool mental/emotional health youtube channel called goldenmindmethod

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals