PUFA detox questions

Hidden49

Hi guys

I was just wondering when you detoxed PUFAs did you get any detox symptoms if so what were they?

How long do you think it took you to fully eliminate PUFAs and what was your approach?

How long did it take for you to start feeling better?

I know everyone will likely have different experiences but I was just interested to know.

Thanks

OP
H

Hidden49

I also forgot to add something, do coffee enemas speed up the PUFA detox and elimination? As I am already doing them

LadyRae

Hi guys

I was just wondering when you detoxed PUFAs did you get any detox symptoms if so what were they?

How long do you think it took you to fully eliminate PUFAs and what was your approach?

How long did it take for you to start feeling better?

I know everyone will likely have different experiences but I was just interested to know.

Thanks
Hi! About 2 years ago I began completely cutting out PUFA, except what may be present in eggs and organ meats, etc. For the first 6 months I have to say I had pretty bad acne, the little white pimples, not the deep cystic kind however.

I don't remember having any other detox symptoms, although I have noticed over the last 2 years or so that my abdominal region is much leaner, I actually have some visible veins there and I'm a 45 year old woman that's had four kids lol.

Also, in the last few months I've noticed that I've lost about 80% of the little freckles, the little sun spots that I used to have on the tops of my hands and arms. And I don't need to use lotion anymore after a shower, even on my lower legs. It's pretty dry here and so it's definitely not a humidity issue...

Mitolipin - an Idealabs supplement. Purportedly it helps detox pufa and resaturate fats in the body. I don't take it everyday but I did in the beginning. I probably take it a couple times a week now but I'm on my fourth bottle...

Limon9

Year 5. I've not noticed any particular symptoms associated with "PUFA detox" - the fatty tissue remodelling occurs very very slowly, and you're most-likely to see nigh-imperceptible improvements over time.

OP
H

Hidden49

@LadyRae @Limon9 ok thanks guys for the advice, so it sounds like it’s not really an intense detox or anything which is good!

I just say this as I have come from the Vit A detox world for Vit A toxicity and detoxing Vitamin A was like hell on earth at the start for me.

Eberhardt

11years low pufa and 3 years low A . not much detoxsymptoms (or maybe there was but I never connected it to pufa-detox) fro Pufa. lots for A especiall first two years

OP
H

Hidden49

11years low pufa and 3 years low A . not much detoxsymptoms (or maybe there was but I never connected it to pufa-detox) fro Pufa. lots for A especiall first two years
What do you think is more of a poison PUFA or excess Vitamin A, it seems nearly everyone who goes on the VA detox goes through some bad detox symptoms so maybe it is the more harmful of the two.

Eberhardt

thats very hard for me to tell. I think the symptoms for a-poisoning is usually more acute but I honestly dont know. But they function differently. I think simply put PUFAs are weakening and that might kille you if you get weak enough , but A is poisoning you meaning active damage. what is worse hard to say

Davinci

Hi! About 2 years ago I began completely cutting out PUFA, except what may be present in eggs and organ meats, etc. For the first 6 months I have to say I had pretty bad acne, the little white pimples, not the deep cystic kind however.

I don't remember having any other detox symptoms, although I have noticed over the last 2 years or so that my abdominal region is much leaner, I actually have some visible veins there and I'm a 45 year old woman that's had four kids lol.

Also, in the last few months I've noticed that I've lost about 80% of the little freckles, the little sun spots that I used to have on the tops of my hands and arms. And I don't need to use lotion anymore after a shower, even on my lower legs. It's pretty dry here and so it's definitely not a humidity issue...

Mitolipin - an Idealabs supplement. Purportedly it helps detox pufa and resaturate fats in the body. I don't take it everyday but I did in the beginning. I probably take it a couple times a week now but I'm on my fourth bottle...

Thanks for sharing your experience. Are you still taking Mitolipin? Have you seen any perceptible benefits from it?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals