Low Toxin Lifestyle Any Low-A practitioners here actually FINISHED their detox, and not still experiencing constant TOXIC BILE DUMPS?

Nick

Thank you. I've just looked up the side effects of accutane, and mental depression is stated as being rare. But side effects may be different from detox effects?
I don't think it's that rare, take side effect frequency with a grain of salt since it's going to have as much of pharma's spin as they can get away with.

Hidden49

I've been experimenting with d ribose recently while doing the TEI mineral balancing programme where their supplement has 2kiu Vit A and I now think that the Vitamin A toxicity issues just stem from lack of ATP and inability to turn Vitamin A into its active form and detox it. The amount of energy I'm getting from d ribose is crazy as well increase in sex hormones like testosterone and I am suddenly becoming very big and muscly, it's synergising very well the TEI Parapack that has 2kiu Vit A. My HTMAs in the past have shown low phosphorus which is bad.

orangebear

2. Do you ever doubt yourself and wonder whether these negative detox symptoms are actually just vitamin A, E, copper etc. deficiency and these are just symptoms of the deficiency?
Given how hard it is to get under the RDA for most of these things, when I doubt myself my doubts are not about deficiency but about missing something else that is involved in vA/copper metabolism or with buffering it. These thoughts go beyond vA, E, and copper. If one has trouble processing vA they have trouble processing any kind of alcohol, for example. So sometimes I do have setbacks and I do get doubts, but I generally don’t jump to the conclusion that it’s a deficiency in these micros. I think it’s something else, even if I don’t know for sure what it is.

DanDare

Forum Supporter
Sorry in advance for my ignorance, but having followed a lot of these low-A threads, it seems that a lot of people who've been doing this for years are still going through these detox cycles and periodically feeling like crap while they get through it. So just a couple of questions, and please don't interpret this as a criticism, because I've recently started giving it a go myself...

1. How are you still dumping toxic bile after all this time? How much vitamin A can the liver store?

2. Do you ever doubt yourself and wonder whether these negative detox symptoms are actually just vitamin A, E, copper etc. deficiency and these are just symptoms of the deficiency?

Again, not trying to poke holes, I don't know the science so would like to hear a logical explanation.

1. I have been total A elimination for about 5 weeks, no bile dumps , no problems, only improvements.

2. Invalid for me due to answer to 1.
However I strongly suspect people are ill for a variety of reasons and they are often attributing it to detox.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals