PUFAS

Hoodlt

Things going well for me but with a holiday weekend, we end up getting invited out and I end up eating PUFAS. I always bring something I can eat (carrot salad that hardly anyone else touches) and I eat some good quality protein before I got. But we end up staying longer and I eat something like pork (brat) or chicken. I am very conscientious about what we eat at home. Is there a way to get PUFAS out of your system faster if you do end up eating them?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
When I go PUFA crazy I make sure to take some vitamin E, and also chase the food with coconut oil, lots. lol

And the main part is, if I do get stuck out eating, I don't stress it one bit. I enjoy my meal and then if I have my vitamin E and coconut oil with me I will follow up with that. 1 night out, weekend out, of eating bad food isn't going to make too much of a difference from what I have observed.

J

j.

The faster you get PUFAs out of your system, the more damage they do. Vitamin E limits of damage of occasional PUFA. I try to supplement constantly with mixed tocopherols. That might increase vitamin K requirements.

OP
H

Hoodlt

Good to know. My sister had salmon patties from Alaska and they were made with canola oil. I fried the bejeepers out of them with coconut oil. I am taking some E right now. Thanks!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals