Questionable Foods

Aston Grimes

Hi

I'm new to the forums and love learning from Ray himself and many of his advocates.

I've wanted to ask other members about some foods and if they are any good/healthy or just a waste of time.

Protein cheese

Link: Block

Ingredients: Pasteurised Cow's Milk, Salt. Simple ingredients but is it just a gimmick or worth investing,

Quark soft cheese

• Fat free skimmed milk soft cheese.
  • Made with skimmed milk for a high protein alternative to soft cheese.

Arla Skyr Yogurt

Fat Free Icelandic Style Strained Yogurt. Similar to quark though not sure if they is much difference.
Tiger Nuts

Tiger nut (chufa) - Nutrition facts and calories in tiger nut, raw (Cyperus esculentus)

Similar fat compostion to olive oil, they were nice when I had them a while back but unsure if healthy. They are not technically a nut, they are treated as tubers.

Thanks to anyone who can advise me on these foods.

MatheusPN

You want what? If is to increase DHT and other health things, avoiding PUFA and MUFA is what you want.... So fats like Coconut Oil is what you want

OP
Aston Grimes

Aston Grimes

You want what? If is to increase DHT and other health things, avoiding PUFA and MUFA is what you want.... So fats like Coconut Oil is what you want

As I said in original post, all I'm asking is if the foods I've mentioned are healthy to have and if not/so why.

Thanks

ursidae

I tried my first Tiger nut today and I found out they are vulnerable to mould

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals