Radiation Damage Information and Remedies

David PS

Wireless Warfare Exposed. Includes ways to protect your family​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/SwsHLZsAVhNz/
This was a good review. I am revisiting the idea that the next pandemic will be a 5G attack that mimics a virus. As an example, a distinctive feature of the Marlburg virus is bleeding from the eyes. The video above states that one of the symptoms of the Havana syndrome was bleeding from the eyes. Coincidently, earlier this month the media have been downplaying the Havana syndrome.

FqAo3OvXgAAsyDH
;)

Last edited:
P

Peatress

This was a good review. I am revisiting the idea that the next pandemic will be a 5G attack that mimics a virus. As an example, a distinctive feature of the Marlburg virus is bleeding from the eyes. The video above states that one of the symptoms of the Havana syndrome was bleeding from the eyes. Coincidently, earlier this month the media have been downplaying the Havana syndrome.

FqAo3OvXgAAsyDH
;)
Todd Callender has been saying this for a while now.

God's work

FqxAmyKWAAEcKvq

P

Peatress

Again no long term health studies, because it is just more modern communications apparatus.
Weapons of mass communication. They have the data - our governments know what they are doing. Dr. Barrie Trower says they've had the data about harm for decades.

J.R.K

Weapons of mass communication. They have the data - our governments know what they are doing. Dr. Barrie Trower says they've had the data about harm for decades.
They have data, that the public tax money paid for. But the vast majority of the public do not even consider the possibility of this being dangerous.
If you ever want to get a strange look from the room, try asking a group of electric vehicles to save the planet enthusiasts, about the long term safety of sitting over top of a lithium ion battery the length of the car, and the EMF from the components that control and drive the vehicle.

P

Peatress

They have data, that the public tax money paid for. But the vast majority of the public do not even consider the possibility of this being dangerous.
If you ever want to get a strange look from the room, try asking a group of electric vehicles to save the planet enthusiasts, about the long term safety of sitting over top of a lithium ion battery the length of the car, and the EMF from the components that control and drive the vehicle.
I would but I probably wouldn’t be allowed in the same room as them. Actually, I know a few people with electric cars- they didn’t listen to me about Covid they are not going to listen to me about electric cars. What surprises me is the number of people using wireless ear pieces. I’ve recently learned that a number of phone manufacturers are making phones with only wireless options. This means whenever someone upgrades their phone they are not getting the choice to use wired earpiece.

J.R.K

I would but I probably wouldn’t be allowed in the same room as them. Actually, I know a few people with electric cars- they didn’t listen to me about Covid they are not going to listen to me about electric cars. What surprises me is the number of people using wireless ear pieces. I’ve recently learned that a number of phone manufacturers are making phones with only wireless options. This means whenever someone upgrades their phone they are not getting the choice to use wired earpiece.
I am with you on this, I see a lot of young people using these wireless ear pieces now as well. It makes me shiver a bit, but you really cannot say anything otherwise as you say you will be ostracized. I know on my phone they have an adapter to allow you to plug in headphones. But they now have wireless headphones, I suppose if there is no option I would just go for a text and phone only option, going for a de Googled phone.

P

Peatress

I am with you on this, I see a lot of young people using these wireless ear pieces now as well. It makes me shiver a bit, but you really cannot say anything otherwise as you say you will be ostracized. I know on my phone they have an adapter to allow you to plug in headphones. But they now have wireless headphones, I suppose if there is no option I would just go for a text and phone only option, going for a de Googled phone.
I have spoken to a few people about wireless earpieces. They seemed surprised and I trust they will research further. I saw a very young boy wearing one the other day, that really upset me because he looked so healthy and well dressed.

P

Peatress

Why am I getting RF reading when I am using my wired landline phone? I am using a Trifield emf meter.

P

Peatress

The linear no-threshold model (LNT) is a dose-response model used in radiation protection to estimate stochastic health effects such as radiation-induced cancer, genetic mutations and teratogenic effects on the human body due to exposure to ionizing radiation.[1] The model statistically extrapolates effects of radiation from very high doses (where they are observable) into very low doses, where no biological effects may be observed. The LNT model lies at a foundation of a postulate that all exposure to ionizing radiation is harmful, regardless of how low the dose is, and that the effect is cumulative over lifetime.

Radiations_at_low_doses.gif

Different assumptions on the extrapolation of the cancer risk vs. radiation dose to low-dose levels, given a known risk at a high dose:
(A) supra-linearity, (B) linear
(C) linear-quadratic, (D) hormesis

P

Peatress

P

Peatress

P

Peatress

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals