Raising Testosterone with Enclomiphene

joe

Forum Supporter
Noob here.

Does anyone have personal experience with Enclomiphene-citrate, treating hypogonadism? It seems like a relatively safe way to raise testosterone, but I have read so many mixed reviews and reported sides (raised E2, accelerated MPB, gyno) and would like to hear from people in this forum; experiences or knowledge on the drug.

Hans

Forum Supporter
I have not personally used it but I have talked to many guys who have. In most cases, it doesn't resolve their issues, which makes it close to useless for boosting T. Also, it doesn't fix the root cause. The right way to boost T is to consume a nutrient dense diet and remove foods that cause issues in the body. As simple as that.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
The right way to boost T is to consume a nutrient dense diet
This might boost T in the short and mid term, but once those toxicities come into play from your nutrient dense food suggestions things are gonna head south.

Hans

Forum Supporter
This might boost T in the short and mid term, but once those toxicities come into play from your nutrient dense food suggestions things are gonna head south.
Do you know what the TestoDiet consist of? Exact quantities would be helpful ofc since your making claims about toxicity. So it's just to put things in perspective.

OP
joe

joe

Forum Supporter
I have not personally used it but I have talked to many guys who have. In most cases, it doesn't resolve their issues, which makes it close to useless for boosting T. Also, it doesn't fix the root cause. The right way to boost T is to consume a nutrient dense diet and remove foods that cause issues in the body. As simple as that.

Do you know what the TestoDiet consist of? Exact quantities would be helpful ofc since your making claims about toxicity. So it's just to put things in perspective.
Regardless of toxicity, Charlie is right, that there is only so much you can do to naturally raise testosterone. I tried pretty much everything to raise my testosterone naturally. K2, Aspirin, red meat, Tonkat Ali, ashwaganda, D3, no PUFA, no plastics, well water, sleeping 10-12 hours a night, and a lot more that I cannot think of. My total T is just over 300. I am 20 years old. I suspect my endocrine system/testosterone production was stunted during my fetal developement or early childhood. This is why I am looking into enclo, and I do not want to risk taking TRT.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Regardless of toxicity, Charlie is right, that there is only so much you can do to naturally raise testosterone. I tried pretty much everything to raise my testosterone naturally. K2, Aspirin, red meat, Tonkat Ali, ashwaganda, D3, no PUFA, no plastics, well water, sleeping 10-12 hours a night, and a lot more that I cannot think of. My total T is just over 300. I am 20 years old. I suspect my endocrine system/testosterone production was stunted during my fetal developement or early childhood. This is why I am looking into enclo, and I do not want to risk taking TRT.
Seems like everything except the right diet.

Ras

Look into ginger extract.

OP
joe

joe

Forum Supporter
Seems like everything except the right diet.
I eat strictly ground beef, cheese, sour cream, homemade fries (coconut oil, potatoes, salt) homemade ice cream (coffee, milk, sugar, cream, vanilla) milk, orange juice, oranges, and strawberries. I feel great on this diet except for a general lack of drive and feeling fatigued easily. I have a muscular build at probably 15% body fat and lift heavy 4-6x a week.
Look into ginger extract.
I will look into this, though natural remedies never work with the same efficacy as something like enclo. I am mainly looking for testimonies on the side effects it brings. Based on what I have read, most experience a double or more jump in their testosterone within a month with minimal sides. Enclo seems like the safest option.

youngsinatra

Have you done a comprehensive hormonal panel?

TSH, fT3, LH, FSH, total testosterone, estradiol?

OP
joe

joe

Forum Supporter
Have you done a comprehensive hormonal panel?

TSH, fT3, LH, FSH, total testosterone, estradiol?
Only testosterone, but from blood tests years ago, my T3, fT3 and T4 were all normalized. I was prescribed levothyroxine at one point but stopped cold turkey because I felt fine. Since then, I have felt fine with sufficient metabolism and decent body comp. Recently, I have experimented with Haidut's T3T4 and T3 and found that they did more harm than good, even with smaller doses. That leads me to believe my levels are relatively stable. As for E2, no, I do not know. I plan on getting bloodwork done pior to taking enclo, to measure progress later on, but also to rule out any harm it may do.

Last edited:

Hans

Forum Supporter
I eat strictly ground beef, cheese, sour cream, homemade fries (coconut oil, potatoes, salt) homemade ice cream (coffee, milk, sugar, cream, vanilla) milk, orange juice, oranges, and strawberries. I feel great on this diet except for a general lack of drive and feeling fatigued easily. I have a muscular build at probably 15% body fat and lift heavy 4-6x a week.
T isn't just low for no reason. It's almost always due to oxidative stress coming from somewhere as well as nutritional deficiencies. If you don't want to go on TRT, you have to find out what's missing.

OP
joe

joe

Forum Supporter
@Hans I was previously under the impression that testosterone production limitations were based mainly on early development and had little to do with what you eat. It made sense to me, given that younger generations (me) have grown up in a plastic and PUFA saturated world and there is only so much you can do to avoid those things. But, you may be right here. I just had blood work done yesterday and my TT came to 641, more than double that of 8 months ago. Looking back, I have changed very little of my lifestyle, besides losing around 15 pounds on a cut and in the last 3 months, cutting out all PUFAs. I am actually hopeful now about my testosterone levels and now I am seriously rethinking taking enclo. I may just try to improve my current levels even more by other means.

and

@youngsinatra since getting my blood work done, my hormones are all within "normal range," although FSH seems low

Progesterone - 0.4 ng/mL
TSH -2.7 uIU/mL
LH - 5.8 mIU/mL
FSH - 4.1 mIU/mL
TT - 641 ng/dL
freeT - 160pg/mL
SHBG - 26 nmol/L
E2 - 23pg/mL
vitD - 58 ng/mL

Hans

Forum Supporter
@Hans I was previously under the impression that testosterone production limitations were based mainly on early development and had little to do with what you eat. It made sense to me, given that younger generations (me) have grown up in a plastic and PUFA saturated world and there is only so much you can do to avoid those things. But, you may be right here. I just had blood work done yesterday and my TT came to 641, more than double that of 8 months ago. Looking back, I have changed very little of my lifestyle, besides losing around 15 pounds on a cut and in the last 3 months, cutting out all PUFAs. I am actually hopeful now about my testosterone levels and now I am seriously rethinking taking enclo. I may just try to improve my current levels even more by other means.

and

@youngsinatra since getting my blood work done, my hormones are all within "normal range," although FSH seems low

Progesterone - 0.4 ng/mL
TSH -2.7 uIU/mL
LH - 5.8 mIU/mL
FSH - 4.1 mIU/mL
TT - 641 ng/dL
freeT - 160pg/mL
SHBG - 26 nmol/L
E2 - 23pg/mL
vitD - 58 ng/mL
That's a great improvement. TSH is still a bit high, so if you get that down with more nutrient dense foods, T should go even higher.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals