Ray Peat and Forum trained AI?

Would be cool if someone trained an "Artificial Intelligence" program with data from Ray Peat website and Ray Peat Forum. I think it could be interesting. Maybe an uncensored one would be appropriate

Greyfox

Would be cool if someone trained an "Artificial Intelligence" program with data from Ray Peat website and Ray Peat Forum. I think it could be interesting. Maybe an uncensored one would be appropriate
Didn't Georgi mention in one of his interviews that this was already in the works?

Greyfox

I don't know, that's great if it is hope it comes out soon
I've been keeping an eye on the A.I stuff lately. I've seen Terminator 2 and it makes me sweat profusely. On the plus side I can create an onlyfans account using A.I generated women and rake in cash from lonely simps online.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Didn't Georgi mention in one of his interviews that this was already in the works?

I think a forum member already created such a bot. It is over at www.peatbot.com, though I don't know much about it and what exactly it was trained on. It seems to respond similarly to Ray style-wise, so it is probably based on his articles and newsletters. It probably won't be long before somebody creates a bot trained on the forum material too.
@TruffleGnocchi

Mauritio

I think transcripts of his interviews are the way the go...

Greyfox

I think a forum member already created such a bot. It is over at www.peatbot.com, though I don't know much about it and what exactly it was trained on. It seems to respond similarly to Ray style-wise, so it is probably based on his articles and newsletters. It probably won't be long before somebody creates a bot trained on the forum material too.
@TruffleGnocchi
Seems like the type of thing that would need to be infallible before you could use it to learn. Luckily there's a disclaimer.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230729-102654_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230729-102654_Samsung Internet.jpg
    559.5 KB · Views: 30

Greyfox

I'm having fun with this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230729-104356_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230729-104356_Samsung Internet.jpg
    479.4 KB · Views: 43
OP
TruffleGnocchi
It's like asking people about things they have no knowledge of, only that the AI thinks a bs response that sounds like it fits is better than saying "I don't know", though a lot of people do that often too

OP
TruffleGnocchi
An AI with a priority of factual correctness, without censorship, will be the real deal for humanity I think, like a logic model instead of a language model

Peatful

Ray would hate this.

Ray was all about language.

OP
TruffleGnocchi
I dont think he would appreciate being labelled an iodine supplementation loving nuclear scientists though. Afaik he said iodine supplementation can be bad in doses usually supplemented with? That it damages the thyroid or something

David PS

I have used the peatbot.com and I find it good for an initial collection of content. However, the response still needs to be read thoughtfully. I recommend taking it for a test drive.

User: is fish oil heathy

Peatbot: Based on the information provided in the context, there are potential dangers associated with fish oil and omega-3 fatty acids. The context mentions that fish oils can have antithyroid, immunosuppressive, lipid peroxidative, light sensitizing, and antimitochondrial effects. They can also contribute to glucose oxidation, metastatic cancer, lipofuscinosis, and liver damage. Additionally, fish oils are generally more immunosuppressive than seed oils and can suppress prostaglandin synthesis. The oxidized oils in fish oil may have anti-inflammatory effects, but they are also unstable and can oxidize before reaching the bloodstream. It is important to note that this information is specific to fish oil and omega-3 fatty acids and does not encompass the overall health benefits or risks of consuming fish or other sources of omega-3 fatty acids.

Peatress

I have used the peatbot.com and I find it good for an initial collection of content. However, the response still needs to be read thoughtfully. I recommend taking it for a test drive.

User: is fish oil heathy

Peatbot: Based on the information provided in the context, there are potential dangers associated with fish oil and omega-3 fatty acids. The context mentions that fish oils can have antithyroid, immunosuppressive, lipid peroxidative, light sensitizing, and antimitochondrial effects. They can also contribute to glucose oxidation, metastatic cancer, lipofuscinosis, and liver damage. Additionally, fish oils are generally more immunosuppressive than seed oils and can suppress prostaglandin synthesis. The oxidized oils in fish oil may have anti-inflammatory effects, but they are also unstable and can oxidize before reaching the bloodstream. It is important to note that this information is specific to fish oil and omega-3 fatty acids and does not encompass the overall health benefits or risks of consuming fish or other sources of omega-3 fatty acids.
:facepalm::eek

LLight

User: What should someone do if he has metabolic syndrome?

Peatbot: If someone has metabolic syndrome, it is important for them to take steps to manage and improve their condition. Here are some suggestions: 1. Consult with a healthcare professional: It is crucial to seek guidance from a healthcare professional who can provide a proper diagnosis and create a personalized treatment plan. 2. Adopt a healthy diet: Focus on consuming a balanced diet that includes a variety of nutrient-dense foods. Incorporate fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean proteins, and healthy fats into your meals. Limit your intake of processed foods, sugary beverages, and foods high in saturated and trans fats. 3. Regular physical activity: Engage in regular exercise to help improve insulin sensitivity, promote weight loss, and enhance overall cardiovascular health. Aim for at least 150 minutes of moderate-intensity aerobic activity or 75 minutes of vigorous-intensity aerobic activity per week, along with strength training exercises. 4. Weight management: If overweight or obese, losing weight can significantly improve metabolic syndrome. Focus on gradual and sustainable weight loss through a combination of dietary changes and increased physical activity. 5. Monitor blood pressure: Keep track of your blood pressure regularly and follow any recommendations provided by your healthcare professional. Lifestyle modifications, such as reducing sodium intake, maintaining a healthy weight, and exercising, can help manage blood pressure levels. 6. Manage blood sugar levels: If you have elevated blood sugar levels, it is important to monitor and manage them. This may involve dietary changes, regular physical activity, and, in some cases, medication prescribed by a healthcare professional. 7. Quit smoking: If you smoke, quitting is essential for improving overall health and reducing the risk of complications associated with metabolic syndrome. 8. Manage stress: Chronic stress can contribute to metabolic syndrome. Find healthy ways to manage stress, such as practicing relaxation techniques, engaging in hobbies, getting enough sleep, and seeking support from friends, family, or a mental health professional if needed. Remember, these suggestions are general recommendations, and it is important to consult with a healthcare professional for personalized advice and guidance based on your specific situation.

Greyfox

Has this bot been fed something that isn't Peat? That seemed a little more generic and mainstream that what Peat would have said.

-Luke-

MediterraneanDietBot

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals