Ray Peat and Forum trained AI?

Sheik

The bot suggested tylenol and cortisone injections.
An AI with a priority of factual correctness, without censorship, will be the real deal for humanity I think, like a logic model instead of a language model
The mainstream AIs like chatgpt are already designed not to be factual or unbiased. Try asking one of them about something controversial.

I remember a few days ago he suggested estrogen for muscle mass 🤔

David PS

The bot suggested tylenol and cortisone injections.

The mainstream AIs like chatgpt are already designed not to be factual or unbiased. Try asking one of them about something controversial.

What was the wording that you imputed to get this response?

Here is the wording that I imputed and the automated response.

User: is tylenol heathy

Peatbot: According to the context provided, Tylenol is described as a potentially toxic substance. It is associated with kidney failure, liver failure, and is strongly associated with causing autism. Additionally, it is mentioned that aspirin can act as an antidote to the toxicity of Tylenol. Therefore, based on the information provided, it can be inferred that Tylenol may not be considered a healthy option.

Feel free to go to PeatBot and duplicate my input.

Last edited:
OP
TruffleGnocchi
What was the wording that you imputed to get this response?

Here is the wording that I imputed and the automated response.

User: is tylenol heathy

Peatbot: According to the context provided, Tylenol is described as a potentially toxic substance. It is associated with kidney failure, liver failure, and is strongly associated with causing autism. Additionally, it is mentioned that aspirin can act as an antidote to the toxicity of Tylenol. Therefore, based on the information provided, it can be inferred that Tylenol may not be considered a healthy option.

Feel free to go to PeatBot and duplicate my input.
ChatGPT contradicts itself all the time when you give it real questions that are not answered already all over the internet. 1 response it constructs a sentence that says something is good, another input on the same thing but worded differently it outputs sentence that says its bad. It is a language model (+ censorship and annoying warnings), it is a words processing and generating program. It is amazing how much accurate logic arises by only a language model, but often it is not sufficient to produce accurate sentences, usually on things that really matter and are really good questions, like if you ask it what is correct, Ray Peat view on something or mainstream medicine view. Or ask ChatGPT, about if estrogen causes cancer, testosterone or progesterone, if those cause cancer. Depending on how you word it, sometimes it will say different opposing things about the same thing. Always a well structured sentence though, just not always true.

David PS

ChatGPT contradicts itself all the time when you give it real questions that are not answered already all over the internet. 1 response it constructs a sentence that says something is good, another input on the same thing but worded differently it outputs sentence that says its bad. It is a language model (+ censorship and annoying warnings), it is a words processing and generating program. It is amazing how much accurate logic arises by only a language model, but often it is not sufficient to produce accurate sentences, usually on things that really matter and are really good questions, like if you ask it what is correct, Ray Peat view on something or mainstream medicine view. Or ask ChatGPT, about if estrogen causes cancer, testosterone or progesterone, if those cause cancer. Depending on how you word it, sometimes it will say different opposing things about the same thing. Always a well structured sentence though, just not always true.

That is why I was curious about the exact wording.

Badger

I have found Perplexity AI to be better than ChatGPT, which until I discovered Perplexity I used a lot.

OP
TruffleGnocchi
I have found Perplexity AI to be better than ChatGPT, which until I discovered Perplexity I used a lot.
Thanks. I'm using it now and so far it does look better than ChatGPT, even though it seems like it can output less, it more often says that "there is no mention of x in sources, but.." and always provides links I can click with sources in the output and on top. Very nice

Orome

Forum Supporter
Not impressed by this thing.
User: What can one do to improve his oral health?
Peatbot: To improve oral health, there are several steps you can take:

1. Maintain a good oral hygiene routine: Brush your teeth at least twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste and a soft-bristle toothbrush. Be sure to brush all surfaces of your teeth and along the gumline. Additionally, floss daily to remove plaque and food particles from between your teeth.

2. Use mouthwash: Rinse your mouth with an antimicrobial mouthwash to help kill bacteria and freshen your breath. Look for a mouthwash that contains fluoride to help strengthen your teeth.

3. Visit your dentist regularly: Regular dental check-ups and cleanings are essential for maintaining good oral health. Your dentist can identify any potential issues early on and provide appropriate treatment.

4. Eat a balanced diet: A healthy diet plays a crucial role in oral health. Limit your intake of sugary and acidic foods and drinks, as they can contribute to tooth decay. Instead, opt for a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, and whole grains.

5. Limit tobacco and alcohol use: Smoking and excessive alcohol consumption can have detrimental effects on oral health, including an increased risk of gum disease and oral cancer. Quitting smoking and moderating alcohol intake can significantly improve your oral health.

6. Stay hydrated: Drinking plenty of water helps to wash away food particles and bacteria, keeping your mouth clean and hydrated. It also helps stimulate saliva production, which is essential for maintaining oral health.

7. Protect your teeth: If you participate in sports or activities that pose a risk of dental injury, wear a mouthguard to protect your teeth from trauma.

Remember, maintaining good oral health is a lifelong commitment. By following these steps and practicing good oral hygiene habits, you can improve your oral health and reduce the risk of dental problems.

User: Was this a Ray Peat inspired answer or more of a general (aka mainstream) advise?
Peatbot: This answer is based on Ray Peat's perspective and beliefs. Ray Peat emphasizes the importance of optimal nutrition and the need for societal change in order to achieve optimal health. He believes that optimal health requires optimal food and a shift in society. This perspective may differ from mainstream advice, which often focuses on managing symptoms rather than addressing the root causes of health issues.

User: Right. But i am not sure if Ray Peat would recommend a fluoride toothpaste.
Peatbot: Based on the provided context, Ray Peat does not specifically mention fluoride toothpaste. However, he does mention that it is good to avoid fluoridated water as much as possible. This suggests that he may have concerns about fluoride in general. It would be best to consult with Ray Peat directly or refer to his other writings or interviews for more specific information on his stance regarding fluoride toothpaste.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals