Ray Peat Recommends This Analysis of Moon Landing Fakery

Bart1

Maybe this was already posted, if so sorry, this is a really interesting documentary asking questions about the moon landing.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpuKu3F0BvY&t=373s

Also of interest, there was a Google Lunar Project planned for the moon which was forbidden to go near the apollos site.

"NASA has drafed guidelines to protect the Apollo 11 and Apollo 17 landing sites, listing them as off-limits, and including close proximity limits for ground-travel and no-fly zones to avoid spraying rocket exhaust or dust onto aging but historic equipment."

gunther

I find it stunning that while packing for the moon they thought that a dune buggy and a set of golf clubs would be a good idea, but no one thought about bringing a telescope or at least “hey while you’re there, be sure to snap a pic or two of the Milky Way.”

Lollipop2

I find it stunning that while packing for the moon they thought that a dune buggy and a set of golf clubs would be a good idea, but no one thought about bringing a telescope or at least “hey while you’re there, be sure to snap a pic or two of the Milky Way.”
LoL. Right?!?!

joaquin

I have a friend that I've known for many years and he can't seem to grasp that the website realrawnews.com is a joke.

The stuff reported on it is not real, at all. I have talked with him about this many times he just can't accept that it is fake.

I recall back during the late 1970s and early 1980s, in the grocery stores here in the United States, right at the check out line there would be these magazines. One of those magazines was always displaying headlines about weird things that we all knew was fake, such as Elvis having a baby with an alien from outer space. I say "we" all knew it was fake, but I'm sure there were a handful of poor souls lacking the wattage to comprehend that it was not real.

Nowadays these poor souls have traded in their theories of Elvis faked his death and is still alive, now they believe in reptilian conspiracies and Planet X.

tankasnowgod

I have a friend that I've known for many years and he can't seem to grasp that the website realrawnews.com is a joke.

The stuff reported on it is not real, at all. I have talked with him about this many times he just can't accept that it is fake.

I recall back during the late 1970s and early 1980s, in the grocery stores here in the United States, right at the check out line there would be these magazines. One of those magazines was always displaying headlines about weird things that we all knew was fake, such as Elvis having a baby with an alien from outer space. I say "we" all knew it was fake, but I'm sure there were a handful of poor souls lacking the wattage to comprehend that it was not real.

Nowadays these poor souls have traded in their theories of Elvis faked his death and is still alive, now they believe in reptilian conspiracies and Planet X.
Why do you come up with a bunch of non-sequiters, in response to a thread that was started a year before you joined this site? Just because there are fake news sites out there, and publications like the Weekly World News, that doesn't have anything to do with whether NASA faked the moon landings or not. Whether Elvis faked his death or not is also irrelevant. Whether there are Reptilians or not is also irrelevant. There isn't much publicly available evidence for either. But we do have the evidence NASA publicly submitted to the public to "prove" they sent men to the moon. So why not stick to analyzing that?

Why don't you read Dave McGowan's entire 14 part series, and point out what he got wrong?

Notice he sticks to evidence and testimony provided from NASA and it's agents.

I don't know why you dismiss this idea so thoroughly. All the claims that men went to the moon come from a US Federal Government Agency, NASA. There were only 12 men that were said to walk on the moon, and less than 27 that came within orbiting distance (some astronauts, like Lovell, were said to go on multiple missions). Doesn't it strike you as odd that no other country or corporation has attempted to put men on the moon since? Isn't it odd that NASA hasn't been able to do it since 1972? Isn't it bizarre that NASA's most stunning achievement came roughly a decade after the agency was created? And that in the 5 decades since, they have taken a massive step backwards, and only travel in low earth orbit? Despite the twin advantages of more experience and far, far superior technology?

Nor do I understand why you are so resistant to the idea that a part of the Federal Government might be lying or deceptive about something. Especially when we've just been through 2.5 years of an obviously fake pandemic, and the Federal Government (and others) have continued to lie and be deceptive about all aspects of the non-pandemic.

joaquin

@tankasnowgod
I am simply going to repost what @LeeLemonoil stated in his post #598:
Let this thread rest. We/you can’t provide what they want: A tangible Gravity. Unless we can provide a thing that feels, looks, smells and tastes like Gravity and walks and talks like Gravity and testifies before the High Court of Latuflence that it in fact is guilty of being Gravitiy herself having committed acts of Gravitation -

They won’t be satisfied. And let’s grant them this Triumph: We can‘t. We cannot prove Gravity that way. Therefore it doesn’t exist. Therefore the earth is flat.
Flat Eric was right all along. Him smoking that sausage in blissful self-righteousness was appropriate and well deserved.
Flat Earthers really have earned the right to suck salty sausages all day!

Just as the existence of God can‘t be proven. Therefore God doesn’t exist. Creationists weep!

Raymond Peat. Has he addressed Flatulence? Is it because of failure of energy and structure in the intestines and Anus? Though UrAnus isn‘t in functional homeostasis it probably is an invention of Masons. Maison derière. Located behind.

They won’t just travel along a straight line though. It’s restricted. They have never been out of Arkansas but it‘s restricted. You can’t turn right at the Georgia Stones even if you want to. Latitude, Longitude. All fake. Flatitude is where it’s at. And Schlongitude. Wrongitude. The long Etude.

Of science. It’s a damn long thing to learn, understand and appreciate. Very humbling. Very gratifying. Tragic. Disheartening. Encouraging. Saddening.

Not for the flat of heart.

joaquin

@LeeLemonoil
I'm still rereading your last post, #598. That is not just good, its a work of art.

joaquin

@LeeLemonoil @tankasnowgod
Lee is the one that suggested letting the thread rest. I reposted what he wrote because it shows that the discussion really has nothing to do with flat earth or moon landing. It has to do with your mind, including @JamesGatz , and especially @Jing

I get really bored at my job and, from a psychological POV, you three are just keeping me going. My day would be so slow without you. How you think, how your mind operates is amusing.

I just have a question. More like one of those "I knew it!" questions. Did you or do you still believe in "remote viewing"?
If you don't want to answer the question, that's okay. I'm just curious.

tankasnowgod

@LeeLemonoil @tankasnowgod
Lee is the one that suggested letting the thread rest. I reposted what he wrote because it shows that the discussion really has nothing to do with flat earth or moon landing. It has to do with your mind, including @JamesGatz , and especially @Jing
Don't lump me in with Flat Earthers. I think the Earth is roughly spherical. But, I also have eyes to see, and question how anything like the Lunar Lander could withstand the vacuum of space when it looks so thin and shoddily constructed (something you never bother to address, so maybe you've never bothered to look at the pictures). Also, the more I've delved into NASA's "official" claims on the Moon Landings, the more ridiculous they seem.

Any trips to the moon should be more dangerous than, say, launches or trips into Low Earth Orbit, and the Gemini missions had issues, Apollo 1 barbequed 3 astronauts during an ill advised pressure test, and Challenger and Columbia both exploded. Yet, all sorts of untested technology went off with out a hitch on the most of the later Apollo missions, which traveled hundreds of thousands of miles more than any other manned space mission, and even Apollo 13 managed to get it's crew back to Earth safely. Apollo 8-17 set safety records that NASA could not match before or since. And they went 234,000 miles into space, instead of just 200-400.
I get really bored at my job and, from a psychological POV, you three are just keeping me going. My day would be so slow without you. How you think, how your mind operates is amusing.
My mind basically questions everything. NASA's claims, the Covid claims, Vaccine claims, Virus claims, how the law works, the origins of the Federal Reserve, and much more. I don't see that from James, at least not now. I never saw that from Jing. I don't interact with Jing anymore, and have no plans to interact with James anymore, after his recent posts.
I just have a question. More like one of those "I knew it!" questions. Did you or do you still believe in "remote viewing"?
If you don't want to answer the question, that's okay. I'm just curious.
I don't know if I ever mentioned it on the forum, but I do think there is something there. I think humans have all sorts of untapped, undeveloped talents. I've seen quite a few interviews and such with **** Argyle (ha, of all things, censoring his first name), who seems to be one of the most legit.

It's also something that has been objectively studied, with published studies in journals. For example-

Last edited:

JamesGatz

My mind basically questions everything. NASA's claims, the Covid claims, Vaccine claims, Virus claims, how the law works, the origins of the Federal Reserve, and much more. I don't see that from James, at least not now. I never saw that from Jing. I don't interact with Jing anymore, and have no plans to interact with James anymore, after his recent posts.
You don't see that from ME? I question everything TOO - how don't you see that from ME?

I know all about the FED and all this other stuff only I skip all the pawns in this chess game and just track the Kings and Queens pulling the strings

What recent posts MAN 🤣🤣🤣 What did I say to you that was wrong?

I thought you COULD HANDLE THE HEAT TANKA

ED6AE5DF-AE61-4F63-BC0F-B6212FAED311.png

Jing

mind basically questions everything. NASA's claims, the Covid claims, Vaccine claims, Virus claims, how the law works, the origins of the Federal Reserve, and much more. I don't see that from James, at least not now. I never saw that from Jing. I don't interact with Jing anymore, and have no plans to interact with James anymore, after his recent posts.
Not sure where you don't think me or James don't question everything ? Why do you think we know the earth is flat? How do you think we know the moon landings is fake? How do you think we know covid is fake ? How do you think we know the truth about vaccines? How do you think we know pufa are bad ? I could go on and on if I didn't question everything I would be fighting against flat earthers and I would be promoting vaccines , pufas , etc etc.....

I think you need to start questioning more and you may realize they are actually lying about the place we live on.... you obviously have an open mind and have the ability to use your mind unlike lots of people so I'm not sure what's stopping you from seeing this simple truth I feel you might just be stuck on the word flat and think we literally mean a flat earth but off course it's not entirely flat I guess flat earth is the wrong word for it to be honest.

Karlx

Isn't it bizarre that NASA's most stunning achievement came roughly a decade after the agency was created? And that in the 5 decades since, they have taken a massive step backwards, and only travel in low earth orbit? Despite the twin advantages of more experience and far, far superior technology?

Absolutely nothing has been done purely for greatness's sake, for beauty's sake, since as late as the 60s. The desire to go to the moon was always born from excess in that way. Since then, space has revealed itself to be not that interesting to people. People have no cultural confidence or raison d'etre, probably because this terroristic government has deliberately changed everything about society and made everything meaningless, but that's another topic.

Supposedly there's a ship now past the orbit of Pluto and nobody cares. The only fruit of that project has been a grainy, pale blue dot that is said to be Earth and some exceptionally hi-fi pictures of the Plutonian surface. Of course this craft couldn't have taken similar pictures of Earth. Why? Pictures of Earth always must be 'shopped for some inexplicable reason, even as we have a few thousands satellites in orbit right now. The history of NASA is so fraught with anomalies and inexplicable things, and some obvious fakes. Even without taking a firm stance on anything, why is there so much fake crap?

joaquin

@tankasnowgod
Interesting reply. I am glad you question everything. What things have you questioned and found your initial hunch was wrong?
I was wrong about some things, sugar, fish oil, resveratrol, etc

Summer

@tankasnowgod
Interesting reply. I am glad you question everything. What things have you questioned and found your initial hunch was wrong?
I was wrong about some things, sugar, fish oil, resveratrol, etc
How about you take it to DMs? It’s obvious what you’re trying to do in this thread.

tankasnowgod

Absolutely nothing has been done purely for greatness's sake, for beauty's sake, since as late as the 60s. The desire to go to the moon was always born from excess in that way. Since then, space has revealed itself to be not that interesting to people. People have no cultural confidence or raison d'etre, probably because this terroristic government has deliberately changed everything about society and made everything meaningless, but that's another topic.
What? Obviously not true. People have had interest in "space" since the 60s, and probably long before. We see this in science fiction, shows like Star Wars, Star Trek, Doctor Who, Expanse, and so many others. Kids often dream of being an astronaut. There is clearly desire to explore space and other planets, even if we can't do so at the moment.

NASA didn't "shut down" after the Apollo missions. The Space Shuttle ran for decades. The ISS is supposedly manned constantly, and also has been for decades.

Plus, it's not like NASA has given up on the idea of "returning" to the moon. They have been talking about getting back to the moon since Bush Jr was President, and the "Artemis" program promises to do that, and soon. Plus, several companies have expressed interest in the moon for resources and tourism, and we have companies like SpaceX and Billionaires like Richard Branson attempting to do Space Travel (or putting on big show to that effect, if nothing else).

So Space and the Moon clearly still are very interesting to people in general, and many companies and governments.

tankasnowgod

What things have you questioned and found your initial hunch was wrong?
I'm not sure what you mean by this. If by "initial hunch," you mean mainstream things I learned before questioning them, it's probably about 90% or so. Usually, it's more along the lines of "Why do people think the Moon Landings were faked? I should look into that more, maybe they have some interesting points" or "I gotta know what they are basing this on." So, most of the time, it comes from a position of uncertainty, so I don't know if it's really a "hunch."

I was pretty sure the entire Covid nonsense was overblown from the beginning (and my posts from Jan and Feb 2020 will totally back that up). I didn't think they would ever do something crazy like lockdowns or mask requirements at that time, but I was certainly wrong about that. If you want to call it a "hunch" that Covid was a scam, well, I would call that hunch correct, but had no idea the magnitude or places it would lead me.

The only other one I can think of where I went in with some initial "hunch" or bias was the Michael Jackson allegations. I had heard the rumors about him for 25 years, like pretty much everyone else. When "Leaving Neverland" came out, that triggered the thought "Man, I bet he's innocent, networks like HBO run cover for pedophiles, they don't expose them." While you can never prove someone completely innocent (hence, why the assumption of innocence until guilt is proven being so important), it did become clear that most of the stories and allegations around Michael Jackson were fabricated extortion attempts. The DA was even caught red handed faking evidence in his 2005 trial-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OvxA7Yxtio

It's more than just that clip, but I think that's a pretty good example.

joaquin

@tankasnowgod
I think Michael Jackson was eliminated because he was so deep in debt that his death would at least make him more of an icon and that would help his handlers recoup some money.

Think about it. When a celebrity dies early, it does something for his reputation. But when he lives well into his 70s, it takes away from the mythological persona.

IF Elvis had lived to be 80, his status would not be anything like it is presently. He would have been considered a washed up singer from the 1950s.

Look at Madonna today, very good at making folks cringe and we all wish she would just acquire an ounce of grace and dignity.

On the other hand, Kurt Cobain's status is secure. Even teenagers today think of him as cool. (I never cared for his music)

tankasnowgod

@tankasnowgod
I think Michael Jackson was eliminated because he was so deep in debt that his death would at least make him more of an icon and that would help his handlers recoup some money.
Why do you think he was deep in debt? He was a multi billionaire. Plus, he had the two most profitable music catalogs, in the Beatles and Elvis. Sony obviously wanted both of those catalogs, which may be the reason they let him twist in the wind when the original charges broke in 93 (weird they didn't do anything to defend their number 1 talent, huh?). And it was clear lots of entities wanted to feast on his estate after his death.
Think about it. When a celebrity dies early, it does something for his reputation. But when he lives well into his 70s, it takes away from the mythological persona.
Well, only if they created a huge body of work early. Jackson was cranking out hits since he was 6, as part of the Jackson 5. Elvis was a teen when he started performing.

Paul McCartney is still alive, has he really damaged his persona or popularity of The Beatles in any way? Clint Eastwood is in his 90s, and he made "The Mule" just a few years back, which was still popular and critically acclaimed. The Eagles also don't seem to have been impacted by many of their members living longer.

Although Jackson's death did bring back a lot of his monster hits to radio and other outlets. Billie Jean has more views on Youtube at this point than Lady Gaga's early hits, and they were both uploaded at the same time, and Jackson only got the "recurrent" views, not the new rotation views.
IF Elvis had lived to be 80, his status would not be anything like it is presently. He would have been considered a washed up singer from the 1950s.
I don't know about that. He had that "comeback" special in the late 60s, so might have been considered "washed up" in his 30s. I think he was largely considered "washed up" in the 70s, when he was doing many performances in Vegas. Plus, I think he would have been more popular if he had survived, gotten off the drugs, and made it to the 80s. 80s Elvis would have been awesome! Top 40 radio in the 80s was crazy, Cher could have a hit right next to the Two Live Crew. Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton also cracked the charts many times, right next to 80s acts like Jackson and Def Leppard and the Pet Shop Boys. And you just know Jackson would have done a duet or two with Elvis. He would have jumped at the chance, just look at the people he collaborated with. I'm sure MJ would have loved to help Elvis make another "comeback."
Look at Madonna today, very good at making folks cringe and we all wish she would just acquire an ounce of grace and dignity.
Well, maybe if you're a sex symbol. She was never accused of having "grace" and "dignity" in the 80s, either.

tankasnowgod

Telescopes don't make for compelling television.

I've been thinking about that dune buggy. It wasn't "inside" the Lunar Module, and I don't know how secure it would be for Space Travel. It doesn't seem like it took much force or effort to deploy it in the factory, nor "on the moon."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObEjEEfnBj8

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ShauSWcTC4

I would think firing up the reverse thruster might generate enough power to jettison that thing. Or, at least deploy it enough to impact landing the LEM, or damage the LEM, which wouldn't be all that great for the return trip. I wonder if it could jostle around enough to maybe break the fuel tanks and cause an explosion. But, there is a buffer of gold foil between the buggy and thruster, and that foil is like magic.

Of course, it would have to withstand basically the entire flight to the moon mostly exposed to space. Apparently, the Command Module docked with the LEM only 10,000 up from Earth-

As Time-Life noted, the third stage “will not be jettisoned at this time; instead, three hours later it will be restarted to fire the Apollo toward the moon. At 10,350 miles from Earth, the command module, powered by its service module, will separate from the third stage, make a half-circle turn back toward the third stage, as the lunar module shroud of the third stage opens. The command module will dock with the lunar module, which is to ferry the astronauts between the command module and the moon, then back it free of the third stage. After completing another half-circle turn, the two modules, nose to nose, will head toward the moon.”

Funny, but it would seem that this "docking procedure" would take place in the outer Van Allen Belt. I thought it was supposed to be a "quick journey" through the belts, to minimize the most hazardous radiation. Oh well, I'm sure docking procedures are no big deal when cruising along at only 20,000 MPH or so.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom