Ray Peat Interview Ray video episode

Greyfox

That bud guy was so annoying rummaging through his drawers while Ray was talking. So rude. I could barely hear what ray was saying.

Last edited:

Peatful

Oh
My
Goodness

Video of Ray?

He must have been friends with Bud to agree to that?

Why am I crying?
Lol

He is such a gift
I look forward to watching

Thank you
Thank you
Thank you

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thank you! This was fantastic!!!

David PS

Great video. I was surprised to see how animated he was while talking.

Ryan18

What a find! Thanks for sharing

milk_lover

Very amazing interview. Little annoyed by the distraction the interviewer made while Peat was talking. You could see Peat couldn't focus in that moment because of the unpleasant loud mic sounds. I was paying attention to everything about Peat. His skin is flawless and glowing. He talks with his hands. This is the way we arabs talk. We get very animated and and our words arrive with a lot of emotions hhhh. So not typical for an American. I remember my Russian physics professor in Texas used to talk like Dr. Peat and the American students made fun of him behind his back which I didn't really appreciate. I think Peat imagines pictures when he explains complex stuff.
He wears glasses and a nice leather? watch (plastic mimics estrogen and Peat is the manliest man). The wall behind him is made of concrete or some sort of mud-brick. It gets warm in the winter and gets cold in the summer. He has a big window for the sun. I see a shadow of his head and a plant on the wall probably from incandescent light bulbs. Nice jacket he has on. I imagine it would be extremely fun to socialize with him and chat about everything.

Peatress

He was clearly distracted by the noise but kept his cool. Love this interview, will watch again, and again............thank you.

Korven

THANK YOU for posting this

It's wonderful to see and hear Dr Peat. I wonder when this video was recorded?

He just looks so excited talking about CO2, importance of calcium in the diet, etc. That makes me happy

Atman

Where is this video now coming from all of a sudden?

Afaik, Bud Weiss is an old friend of Ray who also did the CO2 interview with him.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals