Ray's thoughts on Choline?

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
Can anyone help me find Ray's thoughts on supplemental choline, possibly in an article form?
Thanks.
Paul

mostlylurking

Can anyone help me find Ray's thoughts on supplemental choline, possibly in an article form?
Thanks.
Paul
There doesn't seem to be a lot of info on choline I'm afraid. You can use this search engine: PeatSearch: a Ray Peat-specific search engine - Toxinless, type Choline into the search cell that excludes the forum. Scroll down 5-6 results to get to the ones from raypeat.com. Pick one. Then use Control key + F to pull up the search bar at the bottom of the screen and type in Choline. There's not a lot there.

Also go to bioenergetic search, search for Choline. Double click on the copy body of a result to get the audio feature to play. This can be helpful if you are trying to discern who is speaking. The one from the KMUD interview on Aging and Energy Reversal may be helpful to you. Peat seems to group choline in with methylating things and is not a fan of increasing methylation. This audio explains why that is.

OP
A

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
There doesn't seem to be a lot of info on choline I'm afraid. You can use this search engine: PeatSearch: a Ray Peat-specific search engine - Toxinless, type Choline into the search cell that excludes the forum. Scroll down 5-6 results to get to the ones from raypeat.com. Pick one. Then use Control key + F to pull up the search bar at the bottom of the screen and type in Choline. There's not a lot there.

Also go to bioenergetic search, search for Choline. Double click on the copy body of a result to get the audio feature to play. This can be helpful if you are trying to discern who is speaking. The one from the KMUD interview on Aging and Energy Reversal may be helpful to you. Peat seems to group choline in with methylating things and is not a fan of increasing methylation. This audio explains why that is.
Thanks for the information.

Elie

Forum Supporter
Paradoxically (with respect to methylation concerns), choline is one of the top studied substances for the Reversal of fatty liver.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals