Red Light European System - Haidut's Experiment

DannyIrons™

I see from the following link (Haidut's experiment) that it is generally recommend to have the 130v bulb running on a 120v system - but could someone please explain what us with a 220v Europen system are supposed to do? What voltage should we be buying? I've scanned the whole Red Light section and can't find any answers. Help please!

Red Light Experiment (120V Vs. 130V)

OP
DannyIrons™

DannyIrons™

Many views and no replies yet, can someone please advise on this? I can’t find the answer anywhere

UltraSuperior

Yeah I think this stuff is generally way overcomplicated. The whole red light thing is highly confusing and you basically have to be an electricity expert to understand wtf the people on here are talking about. Extremely confusing. I wish somebody would just write a normal tutorial. But I got helped out by some fellow Germans in my thread luckily.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Many views and no replies yet, can someone please advise on this? I can’t find the answer anywhere

Just get a normal 220V red bulb that is at least 100W power. If you can get 150W or higher that would be ideal as it would allow with even 1 bulb to get decent benefits but in my experience in Europe they don't have colored bulbs in wattage over 100W. Some specialty stores have them but even those are usually sold out. Getting exposed to at least 150W of red light from a single or several bulbs is usually enough to get noticeable metabolic boost. This works quite well and for most people there is no need to worry about the 130V/120V issue, or whatever its equivalent is in Europe.

UltraSuperior

Just get a normal 220V red bulb that is at least 100W power. If you can get 150W or higher that would be ideal as it would allow with even 1 bulb to get decent benefits but in my experience in Europe they don't have colored bulbs in wattage over 100W. Some specialty stores have them but even those are usually sold out. Getting exposed to at least 150W of red light from a single or several bulbs is usually enough to get noticeable metabolic boost. This works quite well and for most people there is no need to worry about the 130V/120V issue, or whatever its equivalent is in Europe.

I bought this one on German Amazon: https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B002B522SU/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Would this be sufficient to get significant benefits?

OP
DannyIrons™

DannyIrons™

Yeah I think this stuff is generally way overcomplicated. The whole red light thing is highly confusing and you basically have to be an electricity expert to understand wtf the people on here are talking about. Extremely confusing. I wish somebody would just write a normal tutorial. But I got helped out by some fellow Germans in my thread luckily.

It is a frustrating subject to begin with absolutely - I ended up following Daniel11’s advice and use a red LED light for photobiomodulation (LGS1 device) and I will be getting regular low watt incandescents form ambient lighting in the home.

OP
DannyIrons™

DannyIrons™

Thanks Haidut, I think this info will be really helpful for some people, as in many threads the thread has ended before the answer had been given.
I’ve actually started used the LGS1 for photobiomodulation, really excellent results so far. Have you had any experience with this?

redred

I normally use 300w or 250w red bulbs

Aymen

Adding to what haidut said, i would say that i noticed benefits from red bulbs of 100w /220V shining in my body for about 15 minutes, whenever i got insomnia i use them and they make me sleep more deeply, i wish i could use them everyday but they would empty fast, incandescent are no longer available in my contry especially red color so only LED is available, i even didn't believe my eyes when i saw the 100 watt that i bought, there were 2 and i bought them.

dukesbobby777

The red light I purchased from redlightman is the only light that I’ve purchased thus far that actually results in me becoming sleepy. The usual incandescent bulbs that I previously experimented with always resulted in stimulation (not what I would associate with a ‘de-stressing device’). You pay more for the lights from RLM, but at least you know that what you are getting is what you’re after. And buying that just meant I didn’t have to spend hours and hours of my time doing research on a subject that I didn’t really understand much about.

LeeLemonoil

You won’t get red LEDs with 100w or more.

Try out incandescent or halogen bulbs which feature decent red portions or usw those coated/colored red. Though I’ve never found spectrum-diagrams of those coated bulbs, I don’t know which wavelength they filter out

It’s infrared though. While that has health benefits, the desired cell energy promoting spectra we talk about herare about 600-700nm.
My understanding is the Incandescents put out the entire range of red light. For example I also have the clear Infrared 250W and it is a beautiful warm orange colour, similar to sunlight.

LeeLemonoil

My understanding is the Incandescents put out the entire range of red light. For example I also have the clear Infrared 250W and it is a beautiful warm orange colour, similar to sunlight.

You mean the incandescent IR-lamps/bulbs put out a broad red spectrum?
Any diagrams of that or technical sheets?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals