Removing Skin Growths With Coconut MCT Oil

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“GARLIC, A TRADITIONAL HOME REMEDY
Garlic has a long history of being used to heal skin conditions like psoriasis, keloid scars, and corns. It’s also used for bacterial, fungal, and viral infections such as warts. In an older 2014 studyTrusted Source, garlic extract got rid of warts within four weeks. The warts didn’t come back.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
UPDATE:

I decided to experiment with a red light device, and chose a flesh colored growth on my arm, that I had had for more that six months or longer I don’t know. I decided to try the red light device on it, faithfully every day, and it dried up the growth and it fell off today! It took about a month.

1696358985595.jpeg

1696359011790.jpeg

1696359031195.jpeg

Happycat

UPDATE:

I decided to experiment with a red light device, and chose a flesh colored growth on my arm, that I had had for more that six months or longer I don’t know. I decided to try the red light device on it, faithfully every day, and it dried up the growth and it fell off today! It took about a month.

Fantastic results.

Ras

OP
Rinse & rePeat
How long did you shine it on the growth?
The device is timed to go off after five minutes. I used it a few times twice on that growth. It hasn’t been effective on moles, but I have seen improvements on a deep scar.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I have been working on another mole/growth on my lower back with the coconut MCT oil, and it is almost ready to fall off!

1699638371292.jpeg

1699638390530.jpeg

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“I’ve always been very cautious about moles, since I think they have the potential to degenerate into metastatic cancer. Around 1978, I had been watching one on my belly, that had enlarged from an original nearly flat soft light brown mole, to a large, irregular, leathery black thing. A couple of doctors had urged me to have it removed. I happened to be experimenting with steroids, including DHEA, at the time. One night as I went to bed, I saw what looked like a maraschino cherry on my belly, with a black crumb on its top; the black thing brushed off, leaving a spot of blood on the red dome, and I realized that it was my mole. Over the next 3 days the red sphere gradually deflated, and what remained was the soft, flat light brown original mole. Every few years I have had suddenly emerging moles, of various sizes and colors. Each time I would apply some progesterone or DHEA dissolved in vitamin E to the surrounding skin. If I applied it to just one side, there would be an emigration of cells on the other side, like a moving shadow of the mole, and the mole would lose volume and become lighter in color. When I had been in Florida and stopped using thyroid because of the heat and humidity, a 2 centimeter diameter mole (jumbo black olive-like) grew in front of my ear during 2 or 3 weeks. A soon as I returned to Oregon I started using thyroid, and the mole immediately began shrinking and fading. About two weeks later, the pale remnant on a dry stalk fell off, without leaving a scar.
Since then I have generally recommended just becoming slightly hyperthyroid, if a person is generally in good health with enough cholesterol for conversion to the hormones), and other people have had similar experiences with very quickly shrinking moles.” -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“One of the authors rubbed some tetracycline on a mole and it disappeared. Several stores online sell tetracycline ointments without prescription so maybe not a bad idea to buy some and try on some moles for people prone to getting moles/spots.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
My growth finally fell off with the MCT oil! I will keep applying it for another couple of weeks just to be sure I got it all.
1700457326798.jpeg

1700457349939.jpeg

1700457365879.jpeg

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“And when it comes to the risk of skin cancer, multiple studies have shown that sun exposure does not increase risk of melanoma (the deadliest form of skin cancer) and avoiding sun increases risk of dying from melanoma. Sun exposure does seem to increase risk of the more benign version basal cell carcinoma, but most of these cancers are localized (and often self-correcting), and even those can be avoided by taking measures to limit PUFA peroxidation in the skin caused by the sunlight. Those measures include increasing dietary intake of saturated fats and taking one of more of the common protective nutrients such as aspirin, niacinamide, vitamin E, progesterone, etc.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“In 1978 Litt described treatment of subungual and periungual warts with a safe, easy, simple, painless, inexpensive, and highly effective “trick.”5 He suggested occlusion of only 1 wart to cure all warts. Ordinary white adhesive tape was labeled “WART TAPE,” wrapped around a finger for a week, and then removed for 12 hours. The author reported an 80% cure rate after 4 weeks of treatment.5,6

In a study conducted in pediatric and adolescent clinics at a military medical centre, 21 of 26 (85%) children in the duct tape group versus 15 of 25 children (60%) in the cryotherapy group had complete resolution of their warts (P = .05), and most warts responded to therapy within a month.7

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Advertisements from the cancer society fundraisers have taught people that "any change" in a mole could be a sign of cancer. The idea seems reasonable enough, but I think it has no clear scientific basis The fear of cancer has caused many people to have things excised as soon as they are noticed, but during this generation in which people have learned to have things cut out promptly, the incidence of melanoma has risen sharply. Melanoma first appears in normal- looking skin about as often as it does in pigmented moles, so the "preventive" removal of all moles is no guarantee that you won't get melanoma.” -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“A 47 year-old woman who had only a few "liver spots" on the backs of her hands began taking large amounts of estrogen, and within a few months the brown spots had darkened and spread until most of her skin was covered with spots. When she stopped using estrogen, and applied progesterone topically, the spots disappeared.” -Ray Peat

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals