Robert F. Kennedy Jr as democratic nominee?

OP
I

Izzybelle

View: https://twitter.com/jimotex22/status/1711575920778043489

They say the devil's in the details Ms Belle. Don't get lost.

Just entertaining all perspectives and theories, which I reserve the right to do Not lost, just not settled. It's hard to watch anything this administration does without suspicion.

Are there specific details that you have issue with? I'm all ears, just presenting some thoughts/theory for consideration if anybody wants to comment I would love to consider it. Admittedly, it takes a bit of a deep dive into Mike's stuff to see where he's coming from, which are IMO well-thought out arguments that he came upon while researching internet censorship His piece on Texas oil and politics was very revealing with respect to what's going on in Ukraine, for instance.

Last edited:
OP
I

Izzybelle

Eyes on the comment will do.

And yes, you absolutely reserve the right.
Ok :) Yeah, I was actually hoping for some feedback, but I was putting together a lot of thoughts from various sources and Mike's stuff is thick with implications so it takes a bit to digest a lot of it. Really one point he makes is that censorship is used to feed narrative that can sometimes been seen as a harbinger of the way the powers that be want things to go, but he also reveals all these geopolitical things about the oil and gas industry -- among other things-- at the same time. Anyway I realize not everybody wants to go down this rabbit hole, but it's just some things i find interesting.

Last edited:

ThinPicking

The one in the Twitter thread Ms Belle. Perhaps the only feedback you need.

Merry Christmas :santa:

OP
I

Izzybelle

The one in the Twitter thread Ms Belle. Perhaps the only feedback you need.

Merry Christmas :santa:
I've read most of those, always taken with a grain of salt. I'm mosty incorporating it into my own observations and things I've picked up recently from Frontline and other sources lately. I try to look at the facts or observations he presents as a startng point for further understanding, His Texas Oil piece -- probably the first one I saw of his -- for instance, had implications all the way back to the assassination of JFK (at least that far back, if not more) to present day Ukraine. It's more like seeds that cause me to look further and/or try to rectify with my own observations, new information, or assumed knowledge. Often my mind turns to mush while doing it -- he's another one that I have to watch with a clear head --but I find that I keep coming back to some of the points that he makes and find them many of them relevant.

A Merry Christmas to you too.

OP
I

Izzybelle

Replying to my own post.

I watched the Netanyahu video in full last night. It is just impossible for me now not to question the sudden interest in the "Muslim World' by Obama just because his father was Muslim, he had lived in Muslim countries, or his middle name was Hussein. It was a priority from the beginning of his presidency, and it started a rift between the US and Israel. It also -- and maybe Mike Benz mentioned this, can't remember -- makes me wonder about the 'Arab Spring,' something I'm only familiar with through news coverage at the time, as the Frontline doc shows how Obama was glued to the TV watching what was happening. The CIA works in mysterious ways. Just makes me question if it was totally organic, and while it was lauded as a win for 'democracy,' Israel understandably viewed it as more chaos in their region, not knowing if some radicals even more hostile to it were going to take power.

I mean, if you accept that our intelligence apparatus and state dept are doing all of these secret things with an agenda for "American Interests," was there an agenda to cozy up to Iran in order to benefit from their oil and gas reserves, kinda like Ukraine (where we wanted to get rid of, or 'weaken' Russia and destroy their ability to provide gas to Europe)? Perhaps it would be harder to believe this if I hadn't seen what we're doing in Ukraine. Didn't Ray Peat say that Obama was a 'CIA baby'? I always wondered how he came to that conclusion. Sure enough, in a speech later on, Obama stated that it was in "American interests" to welcome and maintain better relations with the Muslim world, while making undeniable overtures to Iran. The 'Deal of the Century' for Iran as Netanyahu put it.

The other thing of note is that these policies are not only supported by the liberal admins, but the Bush/Cheney/neocon factions as well. The Uniparty.

As a lifelong liberal always attracted by the ideas of diversity, inclusion, and peace, the things I have learned since watching the RFK Jr campaign, the issues that have come to light, etc., I feel duped. Is this really about Iran's oil and gas reserves? I think people were duped into thinking Ukraine was about 'freedom' and 'democracy' and the demonization of Putin also helped as he was always a convenient enemy to justify war and military spending. Were we really willing to throw our longtime ally Israel under the bus for the same reasons, just needed a different angle because our ally is now an inconvenience?

Edit to add: It wasn't hard to find a trail from CIA to Arab Spring. Even Wikipedia admits:

Some activists had taken part in programs sponsored by the US-funded National Endowment for Democracy, but the US government claimed that they did not initiate the uprisings.[42]
Mike Benz has callled the National Endowment for Democracy a "CIA cutout"

Last edited:

BRMarshall

@Izzybelle

The Mark Benz commentary is interesting. The theme of the eastern establishment v. texas oil is but a patina that is just a demonstration of turf wars in the establishment. It is not a new one, but is a recurring lens of analysis.

What one needs to remember is that American foreign policy is a subset of British Imperial policy, which is just a continuation of the Great Game, played through various lens of intrigue, be it energy or religion etc.

The issue of energy, such as oil/natural gas or wind solar, is that the point is that the powers that be want a zero sum game, of limited resources rather than an international industrial policy of the development of advanced nuclear and fusion platforms...

Thus one must realize, relative to the present conflicts, the role of Lyndon LaRouche's initiatives, such as the Oasis Plan for Southwest Asia and the Strategic Defense Initiative or where the ideas for the New Silk Road/One Belt One Road initiatives came, speaks to the Westphalian Principle which the west has forgot, and has been caught in scrambling for position on a ship it has decided to sink.

The Westphaiian Principle against war is the idea and practical reality of the "advantage of the other" that if destroying one's enemy means one's own doom.

Both the Democrats and Republican worked to destroy LaRouche, and bury the LaRouche-Reimann approach to economics, to which I note does have to do with energy production capabilities, similar to the human body, where rather than cooperation between separate organs, nations, we have nations that have gone cancerous and destructive to the whole.

OP
I

Izzybelle

@Izzybelle

The Mark Benz commentary is interesting. The theme of the eastern establishment v. texas oil is but a patina that is just a demonstration of turf wars in the establishment. It is not a new one, but is a recurring lens of analysis.

What one needs to remember is that American foreign policy is a subset of British Imperial policy, which is just a continuation of the Great Game, played through various lens of intrigue, be it energy or religion etc.

The issue of energy, such as oil/natural gas or wind solar, is that the point is that the powers that be want a zero sum game, of limited resources rather than an international industrial policy of the development of advanced nuclear and fusion platforms...

Thus one must realize, relative to the present conflicts, the role of Lyndon LaRouche's initiatives, such as the Oasis Plan for Southwest Asia and the Strategic Defense Initiative or where the ideas for the New Silk Road/One Belt One Road initiatives came, speaks to the Westphalian Principle which the west has forgot, and has been caught in scrambling for position on a ship it has decided to sink.

The Westphaiian Principle against war is the idea and practical reality of the "advantage of the other" that if destroying one's enemy means one's own doom.

Both the Democrats and Republican worked to destroy LaRouche, and bury the LaRouche-Reimann approach to economics, to which I note does have to do with energy production capabilities, similar to the human body, where rather than cooperation between separate organs, nations, we have nations that have gone cancerous and destructive to the whole. I
Ok, way over my head but you do give me places to look/think for more context, sigh :) Thank you. I do love the analogy to energy and the human body, a very interesting and kind of Peaty way of looking at things.

BRMarshall

@ThinPicking

No LaRouche can not be blamed for the fact that there was and is a concerted effort to destroy the LaRouche movement and the International Caucus of Labor Committees other than the fact that LaRouche and associates did relentlessly attack the financial oligarchy at its core upon a number of levels of upset to the establishment, particularly as regards to epistemological challenges to the paradigms of such ruling classes, used to brainwash people.

Yes there are colleagues of LaRouche critical of the set up of the organization, but often such critiques turned into excuses to not provocatively confront the issues at hand....leading to the nature of the present world breakdown crisis as was warned against with solutions that the powers of be do not want people to discuss and to politically mobilize around.

OP
I

Izzybelle

This contains some historical context re Oslo. It seems evident that Hamas has never been interested in peace with Israel Hamas and Hezbollah, seeming to be the usual suspects sabotaging the optons for peace. Check out Arafat's words for Hamas at about 22:00.

OP
I

Izzybelle

Merry Christmas everyone.

This thread isn't about Israel/Hamas obviously, but since RFK Jr is taking the heat for his stance (which I'm trying to understand) on I'm posting some things which may be relevant. Hamas and the Islamic Jihad have rejected an Egyptian peace proposal with interim Arab leadership until elections can be held, but they instead demand a permanent ceasefire, return of their political prisoners, increased humanitarian aid to the north and south of Gaza, will not relinquish power, and will not release Israeli hostages until these demands are met.. Initially it was thought that the deal would be viewed skeptically by Netanyahu, but Hamas/Islamic Jihad appear to have rejected it outright.

Hamas, Islamic Jihad reject giving up power in return for permanent ceasefire, Egyptian sources say​

CAIRO, Dec 25 (Reuters) - Hamas and the allied Islamic Jihad have rejected an Egyptian proposal that they relinquish power in the Gaza Strip in return for a permanent ceasefire, two Egyptian security sources told Reuters on Monday.

Egypt proposed a "vision", also backed by Qatari mediators, that would involve a ceasefire in exchange for the release of more hostages, and lead to a broader agreement involving a permanent ceasefire along with an overhaul of leadership in Gaza, which is currently led by Hamas.

Egypt proposed elections while offering assurances to Hamas that its members would not be chased or prosecuted, but the Islamist group rejected any concessions other than hostage releases, the sources said. More than 100 hostages are still believed to be held in Gaza.

"Hamas seeks to end the Israeli aggression against our people, the massacres and genocide, and we discussed with our Egyptian brothers the ways to do that," the official told Reuters.

"We also said that the aid for our people must keep going and must increase and it must reach all the population in the north and the south," the official said.
"After the aggression is stopped and the aid increased we are ready to discuss prisoner swaps," he added.

Last edited:

Regina

This is interesting. Bill Gates and his vaccine 'philanthropy.'

View: https://twitter.com/Aim4TheHeadx/status/1735282301276135530?s=20

They made him an offer he couldn't refuse.
To be a toady. He is a Knight of the British Empire.

ThinPicking

They made him an offer he couldn't refuse.
To be a toady. He is a Knight of the British Empire.

imrs.jpg

bastard.jpg

golden+for+england1.gif

OP
I

Izzybelle

I like this woman. I think she said "For god's sake, stop complying..." (no offense intended) re the COVID era restrictions. She discusses the role of the international organizations as unaccountable entities, "authorities" for totaliatarian measures that remove accountability for elected officials. Toward the end, they talk about the branding of anybody who doesn't completely buy into the globalist ideology as "far right," something I've been accused of online at times. I've even been called MAGA for questioning today's far left, lol.

View: https://twitter.com/JanJekielek/status/1739696818584158388?s=20

Last edited:
OP
I

Izzybelle

Until quite recently, I thought this (below) was a "right-wing" position, maybe from mainstream media brainwashing in the last decade or so, as liberals weren't always in favor of a wide open border. Recently though I'm wondering if the open border policy is indeed an attempt to import votes intended to keep the current regime in place.

Just anecdotally, I had a recent experience trying to change my mailing address online at the CA Department of Motor Vehicles. For whatever reason, after checking a couple of days later, it didn't take and I had to go through the online process several times. Each and every time it insisted on registering me to vote or changing the address for my current registration. Each time it asked me to pick a political party etc., and then check the box saying I was a citizen etc., with apparently to verification process that I could determine. It was impossible not to get in the voter registraton loop online, even when I checked the box saying I did not want to register/change my voter registration, I still had to go through all of the voter registration steps and select an option to continue. Could be nothing or it could be telling, but it just seemed odd, very emphatic that I update or register to vote.

Also just anecdotally -- having lived on both sides of the border -- Mexicans who enter legally tend to be more conservative and more respectful of the US having gone through the process to become legal residents. It surely tested my liberal views to find some Trump fans south of the border :) What incentive is there to follow the law when they see all of these people crossing illegally and faring just as well or better? BTW Mexico also has to deal with the influx of people that come through it to get to the US border.

Edit to add: Many years ago I knew a girl from Spain who had just gotten her citizenship here. I believe she had to go through some kind of exam and know something about US history and the laws of this country. I would imagine the legal process is similar today.

Murray Rothbard wrote about two years before he died that his views on immigration had shifted. He explained that malicious states can use mass immigration to change the demographic composition of a society in a way that shifts political allegiances toward a tyrannical regime. I had my doubts that he was correct about this, and continued and even intensified my support for open borders.
And by the way, it really pains me to say this, because I also believe that nationalism is dangerous and the nation-state itself has been responsible for terrible things. Nor do I believe a nation needs homogeneity to operate with peace and prosperity. But we have a situation here where the regime is weaponizing the immigration system to destroy constitutional law and liberty, and cynically and permanently so -- while meanwhile blocking legal and orderly immigration. It's highly dangerous for the liberty of Americans themselves.

View: https://twitter.com/jeffreyatucker/status/1740138827358917026?s=20

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom