RP Email Advice Comment: Viruses

Travis

Cool forum. I'll post this excerpt from msn_Sofrat. I don't think he would mind:

Plant viruses, the first viruses ever discovered do not exist!

What are called plant viruses are messeneger Ribonucleoprotein particles (mRNA wrapped up in proteins) that are part of a long distance hormonal siganling system in plants.

The mRNA sequences that have been called virus are mostly ones that are associated with programmed cell death processes in plants. For example when a annual plant starts to die after setting seed, or when an herbacious perenniel dies back to its roots. However mRNA sequences that are involved in growth regulation have also been called plant virus.

Since 1999 there has been an intense investigation into how these mRNA long distance siganling sytems work in plants. I have been reading many paers on this in the last week and these things not only function just like plant viruses, but get this, they also function exactly according to the way my hypothesis says TMV really funtions. In other words they blow the self-replication hypothesis right out of the water.

They have done studies that have found these cellular mRNA produce their own movement proteins to travel across the plasmodesmata (plant cell wall travel channels), just like a plant virus. They have found that they produce plant hormones, which corresponds to the fact that when a plant is inoculated with TMV its tissue ethylene hormone level shoot up high.

They have shown that they are transmissble from one plant to the other via grafting, just like some of the early plant virus experiments did.

And get this!! They have found that when one set of expression regulatory genes in the plant is mutated these signaling mRNA sequences will start to get over produced! The regulatory genes keep telling the DNA to make more signaling mRNA sequence.

This is very powerful evidence for my Arsenic hypothesis. According to my view the Arsenic (a known mutagen, carcinogen, and oxidizing agent) builds up in the plant and then causes these "viral" mRNA aequences to get turned on early and in isolation. However the arsenic damages the regulation of the production of these sequences so the mRNA sequence is way way way way over produced and spreads out through out the plant. This is why tobacco plants from the field have TMV in them at such amzing concentrations. Only a tiny tiny amount of the mRNA is used to cause the disease symtoms. Most of it is stored in these huge cystal structures in the plants cells. These crystals of TMV can be larger than the whole nucleous of the cell, and there can be many many per cell. What this means is that these stored TMV rods can exist in the tens if not hundreds of millions per cell. Since only a 100 or so are needed per cell to cause the disease (maybe even less) this is why the disease can be transmitted from plant to plant several times. When you take some sap and inoculate a healthy plant all these stored TMV rods spread through out much of the plant. But once again on a small fraction cause the disease so most of the roda once again become stored. Ready for another transfer. This can be done several times before the sap losses potency. This lose of potency is something that virologist try to hide in their reports, but a few research in the early 20th century let the cat out of the bag on this one when comparing grafting vs small sap inculation methods. I will report in this in detail in my paper.

Also this Arsenic induced over expresion of the TMV mRNA sequences can actually spread to other cells too. The way this works is when the regulatory gene gets damaged, and then starts telling the DNA to keep making and making TMV mRNA, this is done by an RNA signal to the DNA. However this RNA siganl can also travel to other cells via the plasmodesmata and start the over production of TMV mRNA in those cells to. What this means is that a whole bunch of cells will start making the TMV mRNA in massive amounts, which will then spread to the rest of the plant causing mosaic disorder.

All this stuff is now being done with mRNA sequences that are admitted to be cellular mRNA. It s just like how resarchers are now admiting the amazing similarities between retroviruses and cellular exosomes.

---------------
It is now fall. When you take a walk and see the leaves on the trees changing from green to red and yellow and orange, know that you are seeing the work of plant "viruses"."

Interesting. So the dirty little secret of virology may be that viruses are simply messenger RNA.

LeVere

Yeah, that's one of many good threads by him. Unfortunately the links I posted don't seem to work(at least on my end) however just google softrat viruses or questioningaids and you'll eventually find his threads which have a lot of useful probable explanations for so called viruses. His hypothesis for ebola for instance is the most convincing explanation for the nature of that disease that I have come across.

Travis

Yeah, I went over a few threads and it seems that Softrat is the most learned. Searching for his name with the Google operator 'site:' (softrat site:forums.questioningaids.com/) should yield all of his comments.

Do you know if every 'virus' isolate is vacuum filtered?

Perhaps the spherical protein capsules are simply the result of the nanoholes in the microfilter breaking apart cellular proteins and reforming them around other cellular debris such as RNA.

A similar thing happens with milk homogenation. The large flat globules that would normally float to the top after a few days are forced at high pressure through a screen which causes the large micelles to break apart to form smaller micelles. The smaller micelles are spherical and can trap other particles inside of them such as xanthine oxidase upon formation. This micellar xanthine oxidase has been suspected to be involved in the etiology of cardiovascular disease.

Maybe the different sizes of viruses are merely the result of vacuum filtering cellular material through different sizes of porcelain filters?

Stephen Lanka has said this much about the Polio Virus:
4. The "isolated" polio viruses are artificial particles, generated by
suction of an indifferent mass through a very fine filter into a vacuum. Its structure (no characteristic structures) differ clearly from the ones of the "viruses" in the cells. Here the information is essential that a biochemical characterization of those "isolated" viruses, although "isolation" is claimed, has never been published anywhere nor has anybody even claimed such a characterization.

micelle.jpg A micelle is one way in which fat molecules orient themselves in aqueous solution. The hydrophobic tails are repelled from the water, and the hydrophillic heads are attracted to the water. Break this micelle apart in water and it will spontaneously form two smaller micelles.

Last edited:

LeVere

Lanka is definitely a default point for my kind of analysis. Throw in Jamie Cunliffe and his critique of immunology and you have some solid postulates to reject the current germ theory born dominant dogma.

Lucien Burke

This thread fascinates me.... for anyone that might still be interested:

here is Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt discussing the release of human endogenous retroviruses in response to environmental stress (EMF, chemicals, metals)

Lucien Burke

also here is a short video discussing the bonghan ducts as dr peat brought up in his response. these are structures that involve the transport of microvesicles and retrotranspons

LeVere

This thread fascinates me.... for anyone that might still be interested:

here is Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt discussing the release of human endogenous retroviruses in response to environmental stress (EMF, chemicals, metals)

I really wish he wouldn't use the term virus. All there really are are vesicles and vesicle variation. Other then that he's on the right track.

Lucien Burke

I was listening to a recent episode of bulletproof radio (not a fan of Dave Asprey although he occasionally has interesting guests) and they were discussing a biotech company that synthesizes viruses that combat and kill cancer. They’re currently doing studies with dogs in which they inject the dogs with a virus that combats bone cancer specifically. I wasn’t aware that viruses could use code to kill malignant cells. Perhaps this is their primary purpose in a stress reaction?

LeVere

I was listening to a recent episode of bulletproof radio (not a fan of Dave Asprey although he occasionally has interesting guests) and they were discussing a biotech company that synthesizes viruses that combat and kill cancer. They’re currently doing studies with dogs in which they inject the dogs with a virus that combats bone cancer specifically. I wasn’t aware that viruses could use code to kill malignant cells. Perhaps this is their primary purpose in a stress reaction?

I think it really helps to call these things vesicles not viruses.

S-VV

If viruses have an endogenous origin, functioning as signaling and information transport agents, why does the body produce antigens against them? Most people have EBV-IgG but they don't have IL.6-IgG or TNF.a-IgG

LeVere

If viruses have an endogenous origin, functioning as signaling and information transport agents, why does the body produce antigens against them? Most people have EBV-IgG but they don't have IL.6-IgG or TNF.a-IgG

Well again I would argue that what are called viruses are simply vesicles plus toxicity or stress factors. To answer your question, have you looked into Jamie Cunliffe's counter hypotheses to immune system theory? Namely the morphostatic hypothesis? He gives a more credible explanation as to why the body has a system against outside pathogenic factors.

Link below

home_page

L

lollipop

To answer your question, have you looked into Jamie Cunliffe's counter hypotheses to immune system theory? Namely the morphostatic hypothesis? He gives a more credible explanation as to why the body has a system against outside pathogenic factors.
Fascinating. Thank you for sharing the link! I could get lost for days on that site :):

Rickyman

This does not follow. Standard theory is that viruses are produced by cells inside the body. This does not stop them being infections and transmissible.

Parents didn't invent chicken pox parties for nothing.

Maybe there's some hypothetical possibility of some people being able to be so unstressed that they can resist all viral infections, but I'm not planning on being a guinea pig for those experiments.

Then why did some kids not get it even when exposed to another kid with the pox?

SOMO

I know this is quite old but this still deserves a response.

The body produces autoantibodies all the time, and it is usually to the detriment of the organism.

You can have antibodies to your own bones and joints leading to "autoimmune" arthritis.

tara

Then why did some kids not get it even when exposed to another kid with the pox?
I imagine: not everyone is equally vulnerable to all the same pathogens, some have more effective immune responses to them, and the quantity of exposure may affect whether or how severely the system is infected. Maybe the immune response depends on the current state of health, previous training of the immune system, and maybe other supportive lifestyle/environmental factors. Eg. higher body temps can support the immune system in resolving infections. Higher body temps can be affected by climate, season, living conditions, as well as base metabolism. Probably nutrition makes a difference - deficiencies may be weakening. The thymus - a key organ in the development of immune responses, is apparently weakened by stress.
Doesn't mean there are no infectious viruses, just that some people are more susceptible.

Rickyman

I imagine: not everyone is equally vulnerable to all the same pathogens, some have more effective immune responses to them, and the quantity of exposure may affect whether or how severely the system is infected. Maybe the immune response depends on the current state of health, previous training of the immune system, and maybe other supportive lifestyle/environmental factors. Eg. higher body temps can support the immune system in resolving infections. Higher body temps can be affected by climate, season, living conditions, as well as base metabolism. Probably nutrition makes a difference - deficiencies may be weakening. The thymus - a key organ in the development of immune responses, is apparently weakened by stress.
Doesn't mean there are no infectious viruses, just that some people are more susceptible.
giphy.gif

Mary Lyn

Has anyone ever seen microscopic slides of exosomes entering the cell rather than those of them exiting? If so why would that happen?

SOMO

Has anyone ever seen microscopic slides of exosomes entering the cell rather than those of them exiting? If so why would that happen?

I can only speculate, but the exosomes that bud off a cell carry cell organelles, proteins or cellular material that other cells will take up. Supposedly exosomes are involved in cell-to-cell communication and if one cell is lacking something, it could signal to other cells that substance X is low. Conversely, if there is a surplus of something toxic in a cell, if that toxin is trapped in an extracellular vesicle that then interacts with another cell, it could damage that other cell or signal that other cell to produce defensive chemicals like prostaglandins or eicosanoids. I wonder if exosomes can "metastasize" or transfer cancer to other non-cancerous cells, in addition to changing the cellular field/environment.

Microscopy, as how it's done nowadays, tends to inanimate, kill or "freeze" the cell in a moment in time and even the light from the microscope can supposedly affect these cellular functions. Supposedly Dark Field Microscopy is superior for observing some of these phenomena because you don't have the factor of light affecting cellular behavior.

In this video they mention that mast cells produce exosomes, and this would likely INCREASE or spread the inflammatory reaction from an allergen. It's possible this is why someone might get hives that spread when they consume an allergen.
One of the female scientists studying her PHD states she saw proteins from Cell B on Cell A indicating a transfer of proteins happened. Maybe if a cell no longer has use for a protein it can "lend" the protein to another cell?

RealNeat

I can only speculate, but the exosomes that bud off a cell carry cell organelles, proteins or cellular material that other cells will take up. Supposedly exosomes are involved in cell-to-cell communication and if one cell is lacking something, it could signal to other cells that substance X is low. Conversely, if there is a surplus of something toxic in a cell, if that toxin is trapped in an extracellular vesicle that then interacts with another cell, it could damage that other cell or signal that other cell to produce defensive chemicals like prostaglandins or eicosanoids. I wonder if exosomes can "metastasize" or transfer cancer to other non-cancerous cells, in addition to changing the cellular field/environment.

Microscopy, as how it's done nowadays, tends to inanimate, kill or "freeze" the cell in a moment in time and even the light from the microscope can supposedly affect these cellular functions. Supposedly Dark Field Microscopy is superior for observing some of these phenomena because you don't have the factor of light affecting cellular behavior.

In this video they mention that mast cells produce exosomes, and this would likely INCREASE or spread the inflammatory reaction from an allergen. It's possible this is why someone might get hives that spread when they consume an allergen.
One of the female scientists studying her PHD states she saw proteins from Cell B on Cell A indicating a transfer of proteins happened. Maybe if a cell no longer has use for a protein it can "lend" the protein to another cell?

DFM also completely removes the cell from its environment. Its used to scam a lot of people into buying supplements and machines they dont need.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals