Scoliosis Is Due To Cortisol Receptor Excess

Gûs80

Steroid hormone receptors, protein, and DNA in erector spinae muscle from scoliotic patients. - PubMed - NCBI
"the concentration of androgen receptors was similar on both sides of the curve, the concentration of glucocorticoid receptors per gram of tissue (wet weight) was higher on the convex side."

So cortisol receptor antagonists should work best, but substances that lower excess cortisol should also work.
This study is incredible.
I developed scoliosis as a teenager. From that same time on, my circadian cycle reversed, my nighttime cortisol and
it became very high and the morning one became very low.
Today, at 43 years old, I see that doctors don't understand anything about chronic stress, because looking at my tests from years ago, my cortisol was 100x higher, and S-dhea was always low.

I went through major problems as a teenager that I imagine may have been the cause. But I also suspect a small tumor in the lung, seen by a radiologist on a CT scan when I had covid. However, the pulmonologist ignored the image.

The only sleeping medication that worked very well was alprazolam, which they currently use to differentiate subclinical cushing's. Too bad I only discovered it recently.

I started trenbolone this week, 30mg/day. The anxiolytic effect is very quick.
I imagine that many of the negative effects that trenbolone reports are due to the hypocortisolism that it can cause in a person with normal cortisol, as some symptoms resemble Adisson Syndrome.

Thinking about the circadian cycle, do you think it could be beneficial to take dhea at night, when my cortisol rises?

Attachments

• IMG-20240106-WA0030.jpg
    IMG-20240106-WA0030.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG-20240106-WA0031.jpg
    IMG-20240106-WA0031.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 5
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals