Serotonin/endotoxin/PUFA As Primary Causes Of Depression And Diabetes; Can Be Easily Blocked

Wagner83

I agree on both counts and in fact I do not do well when consuming more than 1L of milk daily. Cheese seems fine in any amount though, especially the feta variety.
Which I love (but still get reactions to it which I described in more details here). But it's mostly made from sheep milk with varying amounts of goat milk as well. A lot of people reported hard cheese to be constipating, and that was without any knowledge of the potential opioid effects of cow dairy.

raypeatclips

I agree on both counts and in fact I do not do well when consuming more than 1L of milk daily. Cheese seems fine in any amount though, especially the feta variety.

What do you notice when exceeding 1L milk daily? Interesting that you mention feta, made with goat/sheeps milk, and the things Travis has said about goat and cow dairy.

I've recently been interested in Fred Kummerow's diet, who westside posted many quotes of before. He mentions he drank a glass of whole milk with each meal, probably coming to roughly 1L a day. I think that seems a very reasonable way of doing things.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
What do you notice when exceeding 1L milk daily? Interesting that you mention feta, made with goat/sheeps milk, and the things Travis has said about goat and cow dairy.

I've recently been interested in Fred Kummerow's diet, who westside posted many quotes of before. He mentions he drank a glass of whole milk with each meal, probably coming to roughly 1L a day. I think that seems a very reasonable way of doing things.

Constipation and too much mental excitation are the main things of high calcium diet for me unless I add magnesium from supplement.

cdg

It all depends on the type of milk. Most commercial milk is of the A1 variety the good tradition milk is A2 and raw... unfortunately not easy to get.

khan

@haidut
"5-HT3 antagonists (ondansetron, tropisetron, granisetron, etc) "

Which one is the safest among above given medicines?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Hugh Johnson

How will the medical/pharmaceutical industry reconcile their previous endorsements of serotonin as the "happy hormone" in light of newly developed anti-serotonin compounds. How will they try and reconfigure the narrative?
Ignore it until the patents run out, and then act all suprised because no one knew this could be!

Mauritio

This is easily one of the best posts I have seen on this forum.
It ties it all together. Pufa, serotonin, endotoxin ,diabetes ,depression . And the best thing it also says what one can do about it .
Why isn't odansentron talked more about???

It seems like a great tool .
30% liver fat reduction in just 6 weeks accomplished by a low dose !
Also it's a TLR4 and endotoxin antagonist. to see how far reaching that effect alone is just type in endotoxin on haiduts blog. Search Results for “Endotoxin ” – To Extract Knowledge from Matter

And as haidut stated the side effects or okay especially if you weigh it against the benefits.
And progesterone seems to remove those side effects ,eventhough only high doses .
Progesterone Reverses The Side Effects Of Anti-serotonin Drugs Like Ondansetron

Check out this experience from someone outside of the rp forum with odansentron
Ondansetron antidepressant effect : depressionregimens

Last edited:

Mauritio

Vinny

Mauritio

This study shows that granisetron , a member of the same group as ondansetron, can actually prevent arthritis!

Granisetron and carvedilol can protect experimental rats againstadjuvant-induced arthritis. - PubMed - NCBI

Granisetron administration significantly improved all the measured biomarkers, with the values of rheumatoid factor, matrix metalloproteinase-3, cartilage oligomeric matrix protein, immunoglobulin G, antinuclear antibody and myeloperoxidase being restored back to normal levels. Carvedilol administration significantly improved all biomarkers, with serum MPO value restored back to normal levels.

DISCUSSION AND CONCLUSIONS:
Serotonin 5-HT3 receptor blockers and adrenergic receptor blockers, represented by granisetron and carvedilol, may represent new promising protective strategies against RA, at least owing to immune-modulator, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant potentials.

Mauritio

According to this study , odansentron is not only a serotonin antagonist on the 5ht3 receptor but also on other serotonin receptors namely:5ht1b, 5ht1c and 5ht4 !
It also an alpha blocker / alpha 1 antagonist ,which can protect mitochondria from adrenaline ("The action of epinephrine on mitochondria was blocked by pretreatment of the animals with the alpha 1-antagonist prazosin but not by treatment with the beta-antagonist propranolol.)
And it also shows antagonistic effects on the opioid receptor.
It's a bummer that it seems to antagonize gaba receptors, at least in animals. I wonder if it has the same effect on humans and if so how strong that effect is.

Ondansetron: A Selective 5‐HT3 Receptor Antagonist and Its Applications in CNS‐Related Disorders
Furthermore, recent animal and human research also reflects its possible novel
application in the treatment of other disease states, such as alcoholism, cocaine addiction,
opioid withdrawal syndrome, anxiety disorders, gastrointestinal motility disorders,
Tourette’s syndrome and pruritus
. This review revisits the widespread physiological and
pathological effects of 5-HT and discusses both the basic science literature and the clinical
developments responsible for the conventional and novel uses of ondansetron

Ondansetron is a potent, highly selective, competitive an-
tagonist at 5-HT3 receptors. It demonstrates some affinity to other receptor subtypes, in-
cluding 5-HT1B, 5-HT1C, 5-HT4, opioid, and 1-adrenergic receptors

"... it clearly lacks do-
pamine receptor antagonist property."

"Ondansetron has been shown to have significant effect on pruritus induced by mor-
phine or alfentanil"
(itching is caused by Serotonin)

"Ondansetron has been shown to inhibit GABA and glycine receptor activity in animal
Model..."

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals