Skin chronically inflamed and dry and dehydrated.

dervmai

progress
What is going on? I've been restrictive eating for like 2 months now with 0 improvement in skin. I've quit supplements mostly. I only take thyroid, magnesium, topical vit k2 and progest e, aspirin, b1, copper, and vit e 1x a week.

I quit all my bad habits, but my skin has gotten worse. I am lost.

S.Holmes

What is going on? I've been restrictive eating for like 2 months now with 0 improvement in skin. I've quit supplements mostly. I only take thyroid, magnesium, topical vit k2 and progest e, aspirin, b1, copper, and vit e 1x a week.

I quit all my bad habits, but my skin has gotten worse. I am lost.
My daughter notices that anytime she is exposed to or ingests anything with fluoride her skin becomes dry and inflamed (mostly her hands and face). I get small eruptions on my skin within a few hours of fluoride exposure. Besides fluoride being added to most cities' tap water, hidden sources are ALL beverages bottled in the US (juice, beer, wine, bottled water). Black and green teas are naturally high in fluoride, and then usually brewed in fluoridated water. ☠️

PopSocket

Zinc deficiency/copper dominance could be the reason, try oysters for a couple of weeks. Zinc deficiency can cause you to be very sensitive to enviromental irritation, like allergies to detergents, soaps etc etc and cause the skin to be consistently inflammed and dry.

Also, make sure you are well hydrated. Like really really well. If you enjoy coconut water you can try adding 2l per day for 5 days and see if skin symptoms improve. Best combine coconut water + the oysters for a week. Maybe two.

If you decide to try this approach, would be happy to share your experience.

Edit: if you drink water, you could add some lemon inside. Also, skin issues many times correlate with liver issues.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals