Sled Pulls

Does anybody do sled pulls?

• Results with sled pulls?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do you want to develop mule strength?

• Do you want to develop Dad strength?

• Do you want to develop Grandpa strength?

• Total voters
I’m building my own weight sled. I got the idea because I was pulling pallets at work one day and it always gave me a quad pump.

What’s great about it is
1:No spinal loading
2.Great leg/conditioning/full body workout
3.You can always take ONE MORE STEP
4.They are super easy to make

JustAGuy

Do you want to do them sprinting style?

Personally I’d never ever do them. Way too taxing on the CNS, same with heavy lifting. Nothing kills my health more and creates an insatiable appetite than such type of CNS intensive movements. Literally can double my caloric intake and still don’t feel satiated if I do those things for a few days afterwards.

OP
Alex Jaramillo
Do you want to do them sprinting style?

Personally I’d never ever do them. Way too taxing on the CNS, same with heavy lifting. Nothing kills my health more and creates an insatiable appetite than such type of CNS intensive movements. Literally can double my caloric intake and still don’t feel satiated if I do those things for a few days afterwards.
I would be doing them with the heaviest weight possible. Really? I mean I do get a spike in appetite from most exercise. The only thing I’ve noticed is TOO taxing for me personally is 100% effort sprints. After doing them my appetite is suppressed for about 2 hours but maybe I’m doing them wrong and not resting enough.

JustAGuy

I would be doing them with the heaviest weight possible. Really? I mean I do get a spike in appetite from most exercise. The only thing I’ve noticed is TOO taxing for me personally is 100% effort sprints. After doing them my appetite is suppressed for about 2 hours but maybe I’m doing them wrong and not resting enough.
I’ve experimented a lot, and if I want to maintain 8% bodyfat (so very very lean) while eating to appetite the main factors are slow walking a lot, tons of sunlight, avoiding big meals and never doing weight lifting (I do some body weight stuff throughout the day, but never more than like 1 set pushups into 1 set situps and then do nothing for a few hours). Basically to maintain muscle.

OP
Alex Jaramillo
I’ve experimented a lot, and if I want to maintain 8% bodyfat (so very very lean) while eating to appetite the main factors are slow walking a lot, tons of sunlight, avoiding big meals and never doing weight lifting (I do some body weight stuff throughout the day, but never more than like 1 set pushups into 1 set situps and then do nothing for a few hours). Basically to maintain muscle.
I do feel more mobile and loose with what you’re describing. Sunlight is also crucial. I guess it depends on your goals. I’ve been skinny all my life so if I could have a really high strength to body weight ratio that would be ideal as it’s more attainable for me personally.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals