Smog from Canada

Ktbridge

Has anyone experienced in past two days, smog coming from wildfires from Canada?
It has been really bad air quality, can see the sky or the sun , just thick smoke.
I’m here in Connecticut.
What can we do?
This is fishy. I did email Dr Peat about Oregons fires.
He said they were purposely burning the forest!
I think it’s happening again.

This smells really bad literally and figuratively!
It’s like covid narrative.
Let me know what you all think ?

JamesGatz

Yea, in my opinion, This resembles the Australia wildfires a few years ago and even wildfires in California too

Personally, I think its being done to kind of "force people" to move around to specific places and to kind of limit what people can do in the wild, but I definitely know its "purposely" being done

Hesperian

I'm headed back home to CT (and ME) for a few weeks from FL. Didn't even realize there were wildfires in Canada and smoke all over New England until yesterday. Picked a hell of a time... A part of me wants to postpone the trip, while another part wants to experience it, cause it looks absolutely nuts up there.

Anyway, 100% it's all being done on purpose.

OP
Ktbridge

Ktbridge

Yes @ Hesperian! I agree
I would postpone it for a little bit.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
while another part wants to experience it,
Personally I would avoid at all costs if possible. A person will take a huge metabolic hit with those conditions.

David PS

A friend just texted that the AQI in New York CIty is 373. See table in the link.

liam183

Yep, nasty here. Had the windows open this morning til my throat got scratchy. Was wondering what the haze was about. Checked my phone and realized what was happening

Robert5493

For tracking direction and concentrations of smoke.

Screenshot_20230607-191013.png

What should one focus on dietary/supplements t combat this? I live in Canada (southern Ontario) and a lot of people around me around getting sick from the barrage of smoke

Nfinkelstein

Good link thanks @Regina --- I today spoke to some friends who actually observed a guy in a ministry of forests truck (who didn't know he was being observed) starting a fire (this was not a controlled burn, it was a side-of-the-road with a jerry can and lighter). I have several other reports, similar stuff. I believe these fires are intentional and they are being encouraged, not quenched, by governments.

Elie

Forum Supporter
In Toronto, where I am, nor in the rest of Canada I believe, is the air orange.
It all seems deliberate.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals