So is it safe to have sex with vaccinated person?

Advocate2021

And as I just wrote above this it's not just a shutting issue it's a DNA transmission issue and there is no doubt that DNA can be transmitted through intimate contact indefinitely so even past the point of shedding overtly if you're intimate it's a whole different ball game
Shedding issue. Plus anyone who went for this crap just isnt aligned and i could not be with them. I actually like the fact that the injection weeds so many people out because even before covid I would not be with people like that because those are not my people I'm a critical thinker I've invested my whole life and career in this cause there's just no freaking way I would be with someone who is indoctrinated and I will tell you there are tons of people out there like us you do not have to settle get involved in this movement and you will meet your people that are not injected I barely need anyone who's injected it's like the law of attraction almost every man that I end up meeting is not injected and is aligned so definitely do not settle there is no reason to

And as I just wrote above this it's not just a shutting issue it's a DNA transmission issue and there is no doubt that DNA can be transmitted through intimate contact indefinitely so even past the point of shedding overtly if you're intimate it's a whole different ball game
Yes, the DNA transmission. That’s horrifying.

This would include kissing, sharing a drink, going to a hotel or someone’s house and sitting on the same furniture, touching groceries that so many other people have touched, sitting in someone else’s car. We have altered DNA from eating GMO foods and meat and dairy from animals that has been vaccinated with this stuff. I think the best we can do is avoid the immediate damage from the vaccines. People have to live.

Inaut

This would include kissing, sharing a drink, going to a hotel or someone’s house and sitting on the same furniture, touching groceries that so many other people have touched, sitting in someone else’s car. We have altered DNA from eating GMO foods and meat and dairy from animals that has been vaccinated with this stuff. I think the best we can do is avoid the immediate damage from the vaccines. People have to live.
Good post @Rinse & rePeat . Vaccines aren't the only damaging things we are exposed to...

Advocate2021

I do not agree with you on this it is very different exchanging fluids with someone versus touching a grocery package that's not true the DNA transmission would be much more pervasive if you're taking someone saliva or semen or sweat it's not going to happen from touching a box that someone touched you know 20 minutes prior yeah you have to live in the world of course and I personally am in amazing Health my hormones and periods are great and I live in the world and I'm around these people and I don't even preclude friendship with them but I do not exchange any kind of intimacy or fluids with them and it seems to be working out just fine for me when the vaccines first rolled out last spring and I was in a place where people were getting vaccinated I bled every two weeks for 5 months okay so the shedding is real I can promise you and I've been able to I got myself back to balance methylene blue is very helpful I really suggest that I think it helps against the shedding and also Dr Pete said that vitamin K protects you against shedding so I've been taking 2 mg of vitamin K every night for a pretty long time now and I seem to be pretty good with my hormones I go to gyms I'm a workout fanatic so I'm obviously exposed to this ***t but I can promise you from a scientific perspective from someone who knows and works with experts it's much different if you're having sexual contact with someone then if you're just sitting in a room with them it is not the same thing by any means

Sitaruîm

A voice of reason.

Advocate2021

Again, exchanging saliva, sweat , blood and sexual fluids is different than touching a counter someone touched Do you get an STD from touching a grocery box? No. Seriously, please be logical. In the end its your choice what you do; but I meet enough enlightened healthy non injected people that its just not an issue. And i live my life. Like i said i go to gyms; i go to courthouses and stores. I model and shoot with photographers who are no doubt injected. I go out to venues. I have gone to waxers and estheticians who are injected- but i always make sure it has been a couple of months since their last shot and they wear gloves anyway. I do not live in a bubble. I simply dont exchange fluids or have close intimate contact with injected people. its not unreasonable or over the top at all and completely doable.

Again, exchanging saliva, sweat , blood and sexual fluids is different than touching a counter someone touched Do you get an STD from touching a grocery box? No. Seriously, please be logical. In the end its your choice what you do; but I meet enough enlightened healthy non injected people that its just not an issue. And i live my life. Like i said i go to gyms; i go to courthouses and stores. I model and shoot with photographers who are no doubt injected. I go out to venues. I have gone to waxers and estheticians who are injected- but i always make sure it has been a couple of months since their last shot and they wear gloves anyway. I do not live in a bubble. I simply dont exchange fluids or have close intimate contact with injected people. its not unreasonable or over the top at all and completely doable.
If it is then more about taking in someone else’s DNA then there narrows the food choices from GMO fruits and vegetables and meat and dairy from vaccinated cows. I think we can only do what we are able to do. An unvaxxed wife isn’t going to kiss or have sex her vaxxed husband? I am not saying that isn’t ideal, but this stance is just as extreme as those parents on the vaxxed side who forced their children to get vaxxed or banned other family members until they did. Our DNA is always changing and though these vaccines, or any in my opinion, are health altering on a downhill, our bodies are equipped to do their job of protecting us. I would be happier to kiss or have sex with a vaxxed person than to take medications, pain pills and antibiotics that a doctor prescribe. That will make your health go to hell in a hand basket real quick!

Advocate2021

If it is then more about taking in someone else’s DNA then there narrows the food choices from GMO fruits and vegetables and meat and dairy from vaccinated cows. I think we can only do what we are able to do. An unvaxxed wife isn’t going to kiss or have sex her vaxxed husband? I am not saying that isn’t ideal, but this stance is just as extreme as those parents on the vaxxed side who forced their children to get vaxxed or banned other family members until they did. Our DNA is always changing and though these vaccines, or any in my opinion, are health altering on a downhill, our bodies are equipped to do their job of protecting us. I would be happier to kiss or have sex with a vaxxed person than to take medications, pain pills and antibiotics that a doctor prescribe. That will make your health go to hell in a hand basket real quick!
I completely agree with you about all of these other nemesis and i do my best to avoid them and eat pristinely; but of course I know it is impossible to avoid all toxins. We do our best to mitigate risk is all. I am not married to an injected person; so I have the choice to be with someone who is not injected and have done well with that with a boyfriend of 4 years followed by dating men who are non injected. I am not telling a husband and wife what to do- that is their decision. I simply share the truth as I understand it based upon much study, evidence and data.

I am an attorney- that is what I do- and I probably have information many here do not have by virtue of my work and the experts to whom I have direct lines. At the same time, fear and anxiety are damaging to health; so, as I said, I go about my life and mingle quite a bit. I draw the line at intimate fluid exchange and prolonged skin to skin contact with injected people. Based upon the data and evidence I have, this creates a higher level of risk beyond regular day to day living and contact.

In the end, every individual must make the choice best for them. I simply share information I have and how i navigate based upon that information.

I truly wish everyone here the best and hope you all meet a wonderful partner that suits your individual choices!!

I completely agree with you about all of these other nemesis and i do my best to avoid them and eat pristinely; but of course I know it is impossible to avoid all toxins. We do our best to mitigate risk is all. I am not married to an injected person; so I have the choice to be with someone who is not injected and have done well with that with a boyfriend of 4 years followed by dating men who are non injected. I am not telling a husband and wife what to do- that is their decision. I simply share the truth as I understand it based upon much study, evidence and data.

I am an attorney- that is what I do- and I probably have information many here do not have by virtue of my work and the experts to whom I have direct lines. At the same time, fear and anxiety are damaging to health; so, as I said, I go about my life and mingle quite a bit. I draw the line at intimate fluid exchange and prolonged skin to skin contact with injected people. Based upon the data and evidence I have, this creates a higher level of risk beyond regular day to day living and contact.

In the end, every individual must make the choice best for them. I simply share information I have and how i navigate based upon that information.

I truly wish everyone here the best and hope you all meet a wonderful partner that suits your individual choices!!
I appreciate information and yes we all have to draw our lines in the sand, and they are all going to be in different places. As a widow I can’t imagine staying in my house afraid of everything. Maybe I am living with my head in the clouds now trying to feel some normalcy, but it feels healthier than living like the last two years, with people living in fear. The dozens of things I do for my health that most people don’t do, and the many things I don’t do that most people do are far more protective to my health than avoiding intimacy. Thank you for your input, I really do like to hear all sides.

“Every communicative interaction is an opportunity for the discovery of new meanings and potentials.”
-Ray Peat

“Education can either activate or suppress mental energy. If it is mainly obedience training, it suppresses energy. If it creates social dislocations, it disturbs mental and emotional energy.” -Ray Peat

“Intelligence is an interface between physiology and the environment, so it's necessary to think about each aspect in relation to the other. Things, both biochemical and social, that enhance intelligence enhance life itself, and vice versa.” -Ray Peat

P

Peatness

I guess it's not safe to see a massage therapist who is working with jabbed people?

I guess it's not safe to see a massage therapist who is working with jabbed people?
And what about some “old school” cooks who constantly taste the food with the same spoon over and over to get the taste right? No more public pools either, I guess lakes too with so many people swimming in them. Now that’s a lot of bodily fluids, especially with so many lazy people peeing in them!

ursidae

sex is not safe in general if your immune system is weak. People are infested with viruses, bacteria, have filthy mouths etc
Just kissing people can give you strep throat, mononucleosis etc. best to avoid promiscuous people, they carry a lot of viruses and it can be a shock to the system to someone who has had one partner or none at all

Advocate2021

sex is not safe in general if your immune system is weak. People are infested with viruses, bacteria, have filthy mouths etc
Just kissing people can give you strep throat, mononucleosis etc. best to avoid promiscuous people, they carry a lot of viruses and it can be a shock to the system to someone who has had one partner or none at all
Ive had this conversation with Dr. Peat. Epstein Bar can be an STD technically. You are right- you can get all sorts of things from intimate contact.

At this stage of the game for me as I shared on another thread, I am waiting for my soul mate who will be aligned and healthy as that is my soul mate. I think its crucial for women to inhabit for themselves and harness their sexual energy so that they magnetize a partner and not to dilute it by giving it away to those with whom they do not align. not always easy. but this is my current practice and its having great benefits for my hormones and health and empowerment as a Divine Feminine being. i feel i am magnetizing my soul mate . ill keep you updated on this.+

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals