Some observations at 3 months in

artemis

Been doing/eating/taking all things Peat-y for just over 3 months now. Only been experimenting with thyroid meds for 2 weeks. A few observations:

* This forum is great. The amount of information here is invaluable.

* I urinate less frequently. This is good!

* I have more body odor. This is not good.

* Most of my family and friends think I'm crazy. It gets so tiring to have to justify and defend your dietary choices all the time. Lately I just don't -- let them think whatever they want.

* My veins are less noticeable. Also, I guess on a related note, I have noticed something peculiar and unexpected: the skin surrounding my anus is a bright pink, not purple-ish like it has always been. Weird, right?
Where the skins changes, it has always appeared somewhat bluish/purple-ish -- now it changes into a bright yellow-y pink. The blue tint is completely gone! This seems to be permanent. It has stayed this way for weeks.
I guess this would be a good sign?

* My sleep has improved a lot. It was always pretty good, but now it's really good. Deep, sound sleep.

* Weight gain has been minimal. Gained a solid 3 pounds, quickly, then that was it. Didn't know what to expect, so this is good.

* Thyroid dosing is tricky -- still working it out. But when you hit a pulse of 85 and a temp of 98.3 (both records for me), it feels amazing!

tara

Nice report, thanks.

OP
artemis

artemis

One other thing that should go in the "not good" column is that one of my front teeth has gotten really sensitive

Birdie

On the body odor, it is probably a good sign health wise to have it. Indicates increased metabolism.

I have about zero body odor and it's been that way for a few years.
News is I did notice a tiny bit under the arms last night in the shower.
I mean, it's great to never smell bad, but a little coming back is encouraging too.

OP
artemis

artemis

Thanks, Birdie! I never thought of it that way.
I'll move the increased body odor to the "good" column, then!

Birdie

You're welcome artemis. Something else... I just was reading around the forum and there is talk about vitamin K, especially the kinds found in Super K, and it's helping tooth sensitivity... It was under Tooth Decay I think.

OP
artemis

artemis

Yes, I was taking SuperK for awhile, but when I ran out I got another kind -- I'm thinking now it's the wrong kind. I'm taking Nutrigold K2 MK7 now, I don't think it's as good. When I use this up I'll either go back to the SuperK or the Thorne K2.

Birdie

If you find one of the others help the tooth sensitivity please report back.
Always hard to pin down just what works in my experience but we try.

I wonder about the amounts in the Nutrigold. Maybe compare with the SuperK.

Peat's_Girl

artemis said:
Where the skins changes, it has always appeared somewhat bluish/purple-ish -- now it changes into a bright yellow-y pink. The blue tint is completely gone! This seems to be permanent. It has stayed this way for weeks.

Wow, I never thought of checking there ;D

OP
artemis

artemis

Peat's_Girl said:
artemis said:

I know, right?! I was spending a good bit of time for awhile there with a mirror in my crotch because I was dealing with a fungal issue (jock itch?), not around the anus but nearby, that had me pretty upset. I was always checking, hoping to see improvement. It has gone away now, thankfully. :woo

(Anus is still bright pink, though!)

tara

artemis said:
Peat's_Girl said:
artemis said:

I know, right?! I was spending a good bit of time for awhile there with a mirror in my crotch because I was dealing with a fungal issue (jock itch?), not around the anus but nearby, that had me pretty upset. I was always checking, hoping to see improvement. It has gone away now, thankfully. :woo

(Anus is still bright pink, though!)
There I was thinking you were quite the yogi! :lol:
Maybe you are that too. :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals