Another Getting Fat Post

iLoveSugar

I'm a 34 y/o male, about 5'6. Typically about 155-160 has always been my sweet spot. Over the past 3-4 years, I've gained significantly. I'm now at my all time high of 195. I just cant. I feel terrible. For those that say keep pounding food, that just makes me gain more. I have a bad tolerance to moderate exercise as it just hurts me and I hyperventilate very easy.

redsun

I'm a 34 y/o male, about 5'6. Typically about 155-160 has always been my sweet spot. Over the past 3-4 years, I've gained significantly. I'm now at my all time high of 195. I just cant. I feel terrible. For those that say keep pounding food, that just makes me gain more. I have a bad tolerance to moderate exercise as it just hurts me and I hyperventilate very easy.

Well exercise won't really help much on its own with weight loss unless you go crazy with it. But regardless if you have completely avoided exercise for awhile it makes sense for it to suck when you start it up. Anyway, seems like the obvious course of action for you is to lose weight.

D

danishispsychic

i would recommend The Master Cleanse, or OJ fasting ( a few days at a time ) and/or 1200 calories for a bit, and/or any kind of fasting , off on. Get some colonics too.

are u hitting 100 grams of protein a day? if ur not, ur estrogen can go up i think and cause weight gain. or maybe your vit d is low. or maybe you dont get enough of some nutrient.

Soren

Forum Supporter
Fruit fasting. First 6-8 hours of the day fruit only, zero fat, protein etc. You can still have juices and coffee (with sugar) then break the fast with 3 eggs then later a starch and high protein meal.

Amplified vitality on YouTube puts forth this method for fat loss. Basically resets your bodies ability to process glucose and puts in a non stressed state by which it starts producing the youth steroids and lowers the stress hormones. This is due to the high fruit and the other ingredients from the eggs.

Check out amplified vitality on YouTube for more info.

Has worked wonders for me

CLASH

Whats your diet amigo?

Jing

i would recommend The Master Cleanse, or OJ fasting ( a few days at a time ) and/or 1200 calories for a bit, and/or any kind of fasting , off on. Get some colonics too.
OJ fasting sounds nice but wouldn't you lose muscle on just oj?

Jing

That's not an issue unles you really carry extra muscle.
If you don't lift, you don't have much muscle to begin with.
I've got muscle I want to keep, I'm also on testosterone so should be able to keep muscle , just drinking orange juice to lose a belly sounds nice lol

GreekDemiGod

@Jing There is an MD, Peter Attia (he used to be a low-carb promoter, but that doens't matter in this context) who did quarterly 7-day fasts. And I remember him saying that if you lift weights every day of the fast, the amount of muscle lost is very, very minimal, you practically get to keep the muscle as long as you keep mTor activated in the muscles.
I'd imagine on a juice fast it would be even less.

Nemo

You might want to try Pyrucet. I've only been using a low dose for a short time, but it definitely makes exercise easier and improves breathing. And without trying, I'm suddenly eating less. I simply forgot to eat dinner yesterday (didn't even realize it until I saw the planned food in the fridge at bedtime) and forgot snacks the day before.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

You might want to try Pyrucet. I've only been using a low dose for a short time, but it definitely makes exercise easier and improves breathing. And without trying, I'm suddenly eating less. I simply forgot to eat dinner yesterday (didn't even realize it until I saw the planned food in the fridge at bedtime) and forgot snacks the day before.
What is it?

Nemo

What is it?

Read about it here, ILS: Pyrucet - Liquid (ethyl) Pyruvate/Aceatoacetate Mix

It inhibits fatty acid oxidation, promotes glucose oxidation by stimulating the activity of the enzyme pyruvate dehydrogenase (PDH). You may need extra magnesium with this. I'm suddenly wanting more watermelon.

So you're breathing better and have better exercise endurance, and you have to feed that with something like OJ, but overall I'm eating the same or less while doing more.

At a dose of one drop a day, I need about 10 oz more OJ a day, chugged soon after taking it. But my hunger for things like meat and fat has dropped substantially. I'm probably eating half to 2/3 the amount of meat I used to eat per day, same for fat away from meat. When I tried to cut fat before, it cut my energy too much and I couldn't do it without starting to hyperventilate all the time. Now it's just happening. No side effects so far.

I never calculated it until now but I'm probably getting an extra 140-150ish calories a day of OJ on this dose, but spontaneously cutting 275-300 fat calories, and I'm moving around more.

Seems to reduce my appetite for starch too. Yesterday, we all went to the same local restaurant for Thanksgiving dinner that we went to last year. Last year I had already been Peating for about six months, had no trouble eating the entire dinner. It's one of those places where the food's all organic and portions are relatively small (by today's restaurant standards). Yesterday I could only eat half of it. Same time of day, same breakfast as a year ago.

I'm pretty small, so you would likely need more than one drop a day.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals