Sound of Freedom, a Freemason project to get your kids chipped?

Greyfox

The movie Sound of Freedom has been getting a lot of attention lately due its message surrounding child trafficking and its apparent success despite the odds, but is it a freemason project to get you to chip your kids like dogs? the transhumanist agenda has been ramping up lately with the explosion in A.I sophistication. Companies have been using actors' likeness to continue projects without them. Elon Musk has been open about wanting to put chips in our head.
I'm really not sure what to think anymore. Sometimes I think it would be better to unplug from everything while the world burns but I guess I would rather know.
It was this video that got me thinking about the nature of the film;

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGpU1OAIKiI

Are there any freemasons here?
If so, forget everything you just read.

Kimster

Forum Supporter
Greyfox, Thanks for the video & info. Sadly we live in an imperfect world. I've seen the movie. I'm glad it's getting some Main Stream coverage......you know the old saying, there's no such thing as bad publicity! If we can get people standing in line at the grocery store chatting about child trafficking....that's a good thing!
Carlos Slim , the Mexican Media/Communications Mogul also invested in the film. I believe he has a 'chip making' company as well. Now the job is to educate the parents that chips might not be the answer. How about we just flat out stop all trafficking of all ages.
For years 'Orange Man' Trump (for the record I only vote for myself. I fill my name into the blank write in spots on all the spots on the ballot. WHY? Because only I am qualified in my eyes to govern me!) I don't choose parties or sides, it's a Uni-party anyway. Anyway Trump has been making the masonic hand sign in every shot you see him in when a camera is rolling. How come that never bothered anyone????
Next point in general: Every October we are forced to suffer through Breast Cancer awareness month. Susan G. Komen stole the whole Breast Cancer Money Basket away from Sloan Kettering Hospital, I'm sure they are still seething. She created this ridiculous 'PINK' campaign that the sheeple seem to eat up with large spoons. We even get to see Fracking rigs with Pink Drill Bits........I'm not lying! As if that is going to stop/cure Breast Cancer. Just buy Pink ***t and you'll fart rainbows and burp little bunnies! This doesn't seem to bother people that not one dollar or one word is used in the best Cancer Cure around......PREVENTION! Never get it in the first place. Then the Big Pharma companies along with Susan - I'm laughing all the way to bank- Komen, act like they give a ***t 1 month out of the year and then the Pharma companies that actually make a number of the chemicals that contribute to Breast Cancer just keep on keepin' on! They spew poison 11 months and then 1 month they open their shirt and let their heart fall out. Right.......
My point......I appreciate the video you posted for my own confirmation on the topic. Yet, most people are somnambulistic and can barely dress themselves.
I agree with you, I'd rather know. After all it's only information. What you do with it is up to you. Plus one must examine all sides of things and question things.
Sorry for rambling, I hope my bizarre examples made the point I wanted. Back to the beginning.......yes/No, up/down......I'm happy people standing in line at the grocery store are talking about child trafficking, that is the only way we can stop it, through awareness & education. Plus Bullets work, too! Cheers!

OP
Greyfox

Greyfox

Greyfox, Thanks for the video & info. Sadly we live in an imperfect world. I've seen the movie. I'm glad it's getting some Main Stream coverage......you know the old saying, there's no such thing as bad publicity! If we can get people standing in line at the grocery store chatting about child trafficking....that's a good thing!
Carlos Slim , the Mexican Media/Communications Mogul also invested in the film. I believe he has a 'chip making' company as well. Now the job is to educate the parents that chips might not be the answer. How about we just flat out stop all trafficking of all ages.
For years 'Orange Man' Trump (for the record I only vote for myself. I fill my name into the blank write in spots on all the spots on the ballot. WHY? Because only I am qualified in my eyes to govern me!) I don't choose parties or sides, it's a Uni-party anyway. Anyway Trump has been making the masonic hand sign in every shot you see him in when a camera is rolling. How come that never bothered anyone????
Next point in general: Every October we are forced to suffer through Breast Cancer awareness month. Susan G. Komen stole the whole Breast Cancer Money Basket away from Sloan Kettering Hospital, I'm sure they are still seething. She created this ridiculous 'PINK' campaign that the sheeple seem to eat up with large spoons. We even get to see Fracking rigs with Pink Drill Bits........I'm not lying! As if that is going to stop/cure Breast Cancer. Just buy Pink ***t and you'll fart rainbows and burp little bunnies! This doesn't seem to bother people that not one dollar or one word is used in the best Cancer Cure around......PREVENTION! Never get it in the first place. Then the Big Pharma companies along with Susan - I'm laughing all the way to bank- Komen, act like they give a ***t 1 month out of the year and then the Pharma companies that actually make a number of the chemicals that contribute to Breast Cancer just keep on keepin' on! They spew poison 11 months and then 1 month they open their shirt and let their heart fall out. Right.......
My point......I appreciate the video you posted for my own confirmation on the topic. Yet, most people are somnambulistic and can barely dress themselves.
I agree with you, I'd rather know. After all it's only information. What you do with it is up to you. Plus one must examine all sides of things and question things.
Sorry for rambling, I hope my bizarre examples made the point I wanted. Back to the beginning.......yes/No, up/down......I'm happy people standing in line at the grocery store are talking about child trafficking, that is the only way we can stop it, through awareness & education. Plus Bullets work, too! Cheers!
I feel like they wouldn't make a move like this unless they knew without a shadow of a doubt, there was nothing anyone could do. To me it just consolidates the idea that the entire system is corrupt.
Most charities are scams. I often have to refrain from laughing in the cashier's face when they ask If I want to donate to a cancer charity after I just watched them beep dozens of cancer causing food products though their barcode scanner. It makes me feel like a rat in a cage sometimes.

Peatful

Kimster

Forum Supporter

Kimster

Forum Supporter
I feel like they wouldn't make a move like this unless they knew without a shadow of a doubt, there was nothing anyone could do. To me it just consolidates the idea that the entire system is corrupt.
Most charities are scams. I often have to refrain from laughing in the cashier's face when they ask If I want to donate to a cancer charity after I just watched them beep dozens of cancer causing food products though their barcode scanner. It makes me feel like a rat in a cage sometimes.
Youn have to keep a sense of detachment and humor. You're 100% correct on the scenario you laid out. Customer is asked to 'round up' at check out to latest whatever! They mechanically say yes or else they think they will be shamed. After watching one woman in front of me say sure! I then said, as I was behind her in line. Do you know what or who you just donated to? She was shocked! Said no, then asked the cashier , what was the organization? I then said, you do know that most of the money in these charities goes to the fund raiser themselves in like a 70/30 split. Very little of that then spills into the field for actual work. The lawyers & bean counters swoop in for the lion's share of the 30%. I then said, even Jerry Lewis with his big tel-a-thon years ago was creaming 70% off the top! She just stared at me! I love shocking people!

OP
Greyfox

Greyfox

Youn have to keep a sense of detachment and humor. You're 100% correct on the scenario you laid out. Customer is asked to 'round up' at check out to latest whatever! They mechanically say yes or else they think they will be shamed. After watching one woman in front of me say sure! I then said, as I was behind her in line. Do you know what or who you just donated to? She was shocked! Said no, then asked the cashier , what was the organization? I then said, you do know that most of the money in these charities goes to the fund raiser themselves in like a 70/30 split. Very little of that then spills into the field for actual work. The lawyers & bean counters swoop in for the lion's share of the 30%. I then said, even Jerry Lewis with his big tel-a-thon years ago was creaming 70% off the top! She just stared at me! I love shocking people!
Yeah, It's all a big joke. People want to believe in the idea of a cure in case something bad happens to them so they donate out of fear. Either that or their donations allow them to feel good about themselves. The fear thing is pretty funny. I realised during the pandemic just how pathetic and fearful people can be in a crisis. People were standing on their doorsteps clapping for the NHS. The public perception of the NHS is usually pretty bad and the rhetoric surrounding them is laced with complaints. However during the pandemic these people were disengenuously clapping on their doors in a shallow attempt to support "key workers". If they knew the truth about the deaths caused by medical intervention, they wouldn't want to set foot in a hospital. These respirators were pumping patients with breathing difficulties with PURE oxygen and when they would die, well then covid was to blame. If they added c02 to the repirators those people would have been fine. You gotta be careful out there these days.

Kimster

Forum Supporter
Yeah, It's all a big joke. People want to believe in the idea of a cure in case something bad happens to them so they donate out of fear. Either that or their donations allow them to feel good about themselves. The fear thing is pretty funny. I realised during the pandemic just how pathetic and fearful people can be in a crisis. People were standing on their doorsteps clapping for the NHS. The public perception of the NHS is usually pretty bad and the rhetoric surrounding them is laced with complaints. However during the pandemic these people were disengenuously clapping on their doors in a shallow attempt to support "key workers". If they knew the truth about the deaths caused by medical intervention, they wouldn't want to set foot in a hospital. These respirators were pumping patients with breathing difficulties with PURE oxygen and when they would die, well then covid was to blame. If they added c02 to the repirators those people would have been fine. You gotta be careful out there these days.
You're right! Your comment reminded me of the ludicrous notion that IF these hospitals were so overwhelmed with dying 'Covid' patients then where in God's Green Earth did they get the time to choreograph a dance routine , practice and then video it? It was like a miniature 'Dancing with the Stars' which I never watched yet know about. The whole being rewarded fianacially to cause death while pretending to 'save' people is incomprehensible. Like I said, Karma is a b**** and it's coming for these people! Personally I'd like it to come in the form of a Guiolltine or Gallows, since we are talking about Crimes Against Humanity and a total violation of the Nuremberg Code regarding 'NOT Experimenting on Humans'.

To keep my blood pressure down I use this technique: I look at the behavior, rhetoric, etc. even in the presence of a person spewing this garbage and I say in my head and not out loud......Thank You for showing me how NOT to live, how NOT to act, How Not to speak, etc. Thank you for being a role model on how NOT to behave, so that I can choose a better way and a better path! I've sat at the same table with narcissists and looked in their eyes and with all honesty said, I can't thank you enough. I've learned so much from you! (which by the way they absolutely love, because they are ego maniacs that deep down inside hate themselves) Then in my mind I finish my thoughts and say, You're the polar opposite of everything I want as a person, so thanks for the modeling of the wrong way, it allows me a quick self correct for my own behavior!

That way you can extract a lesson out of every experience without coming unglued. I'm not saying that I don't want to knock them in the head, this method helps me not do it! While still functioning in the world at large.

OP
Greyfox

Greyfox

I
You're right! Your comment reminded me of the ludicrous notion that IF these hospitals were so overwhelmed with dying 'Covid' patients then where in God's Green Earth did they get the time to choreograph a dance routine , practice and then video it? It was like a miniature 'Dancing with the Stars' which I never watched yet know about. The whole being rewarded fianacially to cause death while pretending to 'save' people is incomprehensible. Like I said, Karma is a b**** and it's coming for these people! Personally I'd like it to come in the form of a Guiolltine or Gallows, since we are talking about Crimes Against Humanity and a total violation of the Nuremberg Code regarding 'NOT Experimenting on Humans'.

To keep my blood pressure down I use this technique: I look at the behavior, rhetoric, etc. even in the presence of a person spewing this garbage and I say in my head and not out loud......Thank You for showing me how NOT to live, how NOT to act, How Not to speak, etc. Thank you for being a role model on how NOT to behave, so that I can choose a better way and a better path! I've sat at the same table with narcissists and looked in their eyes and with all honesty said, I can't thank you enough. I've learned so much from you! (which by the way they absolutely love, because they are ego maniacs that deep down inside hate themselves) Then in my mind I finish my thoughts and say, You're the polar opposite of everything I want as a person, so thanks for the modeling of the wrong way, it allows me a quick self correct for my own behavior!

That way you can extract a lesson out of every experience without coming unglued. I'm not saying that I don't want to knock them in the head, this method helps me not do it! While still functioning in the world at large.
Personally I'd like it to come in the form of a Guiolltine or Gallows, since we are talking about Crimes Against Humanity and a total violation of the Nuremberg Code regarding 'NOT Experimenting on Humans'
I'm not generally in favour of capital punishment, however this is an example where I have caught myself thinking that if anyone deserved it, these guys do. They are a danger to the public at large.

Oh, i've learned a lot from narcissists myself. My own mother. An example of what not to do is the best you have in the absence of a positive role model.

Birdie

At about the 2.00 minute mark, we hear about the arrest of a man (movie supporter) for child kidnapping. This is something to look into before going on I think. My understanding that this "child kidnapper" was arrested after he rented a place to a mother who kidnapped her children from their father who had legal custody. If this is the case, as I've noticed, then calling this man (landlord) a kidnapper can be seen as part of a plan to discredit the film.

I'll go back an listen to more of this guy's thoughts now. Not saying he is wrong about his premise, but I'll not jump to say I agree with him.

I also recall that there were about 5000 contributors to this film.

tokimaturi

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1ZNMkzk0Mk

We don't yet live in a world where there are no independently acting individuals/organizations. Tim Ballard has been working helping these children for a long time and can certainly give you some perspective on the issue. In the end the producer of the film speaks and he might run as the president of Mexico. So there's a lot of support from people who aren't Freemasons. They're individual people who fight for what's right.

Last edited:

Bozidar

Forum Supporter
I then said, you do know that most of the money in these charities goes to the fund raiser themselves in like a 70/30 split.
My eye was stuck on this and made me think. Well, nobody does anything if they don't have something from it. Not you, not me, no one. Would you make and organize a party for a bunch of people spending all of your time on it? You wouldn't. If you would, you would end up hungry and broke. You first meet your needs and if you can spare something you give it to the poor. Therefore 70/30 or whatever such ratio. Isn't it a actually good like this? Spending all of your time, resources and yourself onto something whiteout having something back is pathological. Don't you think so? Its a manipulation tool to suck energy from you. Those who say its not charity if its not 100% to those in need. Think about it. Why are you not organizing charity?

Kimster

Forum Supporter
My eye was stuck on this and made me think. Well, nobody does anything if they don't have something from it. Not you, not me, no one. Would you make and organize a party for a bunch of people spending all of your time on it? You wouldn't. If you would, you would end up hungry and broke. You first meet your needs and if you can spare something you give it to the poor. Therefore 70/30 or whatever such ratio. Isn't it a actually good like this? Spending all of your time, resources and yourself onto something whiteout having something back is pathological. Don't you think so? Its a manipulation tool to suck energy from you. Those who say its not charity if its not 100% to those in need. Think about it. Why are you not organizing charity?
What happens when it's 90/10 split? A number of Veterans non-profits have been called out for fund rasising via telephone and people give thinking the Veterans will get the money, when next to nothing trickles down. I never said it had to be 100%, you did! I made Natural History & Wildlife Films for 20+ years. I've worked with just about every Conservation Organization out there. I've seen HUGE donations meant for Field work be re-directed into Corporate Greed pretend infrastructure with hiring more & more Lawyers to figure out how to keep more of the money and Accountants. I've seen scientists break away from this system so they could put money in the field, then succomb to the same greed.

So, in my worldly travels I learned to donate in the field on the spot/site with either my money or leaving a generator where one was needed. In Cuba, I arranged for antibiotics to be carried back in to clear up some ulcers in people with H.pylori. I've left my boots, clothes & cargo packs.......all this instead of sending a check to a Corporate office somewhere far from where the resources were needed.

One must do some research and be discerning. This is all not meant to stray off topic. Just like the character in the film that was a Cartel member that turned around to help child trafficking. Great that Carlos Slim can throw some money at a good cause and if he happens to own a chipping facility well that's separate. Look at all the people tghat donate to Cancer Research and these organizations & Hospitals/Clinics create & spin-off studies . The rub sometimes is when a big donation helps create something for humanity and the University/ Doctors, etc. patent it and then go on to make bags of money and charge exorbatant prices for the drug. Profit is not a dirty word, yet GREED is one of the 7 Deadly Sins and unecessary.

The 2 Doctors that created INSULIN, gave it to Humanity for free.......right now Big Pharma is making Gobs of money off of that GIFT!

Discernment!!!

tokimaturi

So, in my worldly travels I learned to donate in the field on the spot/site with either my money or leaving a generator where one was needed. In Cuba, I arranged for antibiotics to be carried back in to clear up some ulcers in people with H.pylori. I've left my boots, clothes & cargo packs.......all this instead of sending a check to a Corporate office somewhere far from where the resources were needed.
That is great advice. Non-profit organizations are often just a way to redirect the flow of money in a manner that avoids taxes and other restrictions.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom